Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:01 AM   #11
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64

The princess despite her role as a damsel-in-distress surpassed his strength Toriel, as no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't get away from her! He gave a few tugs, but her looped arm around his waist kept him constricted like an anaconda's coils around their prey's helpless little body.

Then, he was taken into her room, where he knew entirely that she is a lover of pink. She had the impression of a living Barrie doll, with her love of pink, high-pitched voice and girlish demeanour. Now, she was taking him to her room do wha he could guess is punishment.

Then, he found himself facing a mirror, eyes blinking at his own reflection, where he could see the back of the princess with her arm hoisting him way above the air, hands maintaining a hold as legs lightly kicked due to no avail.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to swear in front of you! By all means, you're an innocent princess who got caught in my train of anger! Just put me down so we an talk about this... please?"

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:16 AM   #12
EVEREST

As if completely having changed her attitude, Peach looked behind her with a graceful, heartfelt smile, a warm look in her eyes that completely contrasted the previously furious stare. "That's better, dear, I'll put you down." She assured, the malice of her voice gone and replaced with care.

Instead of planting Rhei's feet directly on the floor, Peach spun around slowly, in order to not flail the boy, and sat down on her bed, holding her subject in front of her and letting his boots touch the ground. As soon as his shoes came into contact with the carpet, however, Peach's face readopted it's angered look as her grip on Rhei's shoulders stayed firm.

"...down and over my knee!" She finished her earlier deceiving sentence, taking advantage of Rhei's surprise to drop her hands down and tug the boy's shorts and underwear down, letting them drop unceremoniously as she then spun him around and over her lap, pinning his back down with one arm and raising the other into the air. "Once we've cured that mouth of yours, I have another lesson in mind - A well-needed brushing up with manners and learning not to patronize your elders!"

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:55 AM   #13
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Rhei gave a sigh as well as a wince due to how much his stomach was sinking straight into her arm. He shared a glance at the face of the Peach he always knew of, before he looked at the revolving pink carpets. Once the soles of his shoes touched the floor, his knees wobbled slightly due to the time spent up there. He looked straight into her warm expression, right before he leaned back only slightly at that intimidating expression. She suddenly switched persaonlities! What happened now?!

Oh, NO! It was going to happen! Rhei was going to get spanked! The very announcement of her action brought fear to the teen's face, which was enough to keep him still enough when his green shorts and undies (light-blue with Moogle faces all around) dropped right to his ankles. "H-hey! What are you-?! Ahh!"

Seconds later, he was thrown over her lap, covered by her large poofy dress which immediately hugged her legs during the impact of his laying action. Rhei's hands, that could barely touch the floor, then held on the bed's mattress, while his toes tapped against the lovely carpets. Once he felt himself lowered more to her lap by her strength, he widened both eyes to the size of dinner plates. "NO! Don't do this! Anything but a spankin'! You can't just do that after I lost a Smash Run! And what ya mean by that?! What about patronizing me what you're obviously doing NOW?!"

Old July 9th, 2017, 02:53 AM   #14
EVEREST

Peach responded firstly not with words, but with a solid three smacks against the boy's defenseless rear, alternating on his cheeks and leaving a lasting red handprint with every one. "This has nothing to do with the Smash run! It has to do with your ability to cope with losses," She laid her hand down onto his rear another time, "To watch your language in front of young ones," Another time, "And to respect your elders, especially those in royalty!"

A full-strength swat encompassing both sides of Rhei's exposed backside finished Peach's final sentence, powerful enough to jar the young boy before she stopped only for long enough to remove both gloves off her hands. Once that was done, she resumed, laying on five more quick spanks in rapid succession to color her target's sitspots.

"This is for your own good, sweetie." She explained, "And I hope you learn your lesson from it. I'd hate to repeat it, but I have no qualms with doing so." Following that, she laid her hand down against Rhei's bottom another three times.

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:48 PM   #15
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Rhei cringed at those swats to his already-defenceless rear, kicking his legs continuously. The teenager couldn’t believe that Peach would go so far as spanking him over her lap like a child! Surely he was fourteen but he shouldn’t be punished for this! As the boy bobbed his head at every swat, he released yelps at her surprisingly strong hand. For a damsel, she’s POWERFUL. Forget her frying pan or her butt, her hand was the weapon to have.

“Ow! Hey, Peach! Oww! You can’t just-OUCH! Just spank me like this! Oww! All for freedom of speech?! Ouch! That ain’t fair! Let me go immediately!”

He tried all he could, swimming to be honest and his elbows pressed her leg, before he started rocking himself back and forth. “You’ve got no-OWW! fucking right!”

Tags
bash, crookedoncemore, sisters, spanked, super