Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old November 5th, 2021, 04:18 PM   #21
PirateLife
Gold Member

Park Jun-Li gets spanked a less than most other girls at school. Her homework is always on time and sometimes early, and her grades are usually among the best in class. Still, she sometimes feels left out at school. Danielle and a few of the popular girls approach her in the hallway on a break and Dani says, "Hey Jun! Just who I wanted to see! Stefany managed to smuggle a few cigarettes onto campus, and we want to try them in the girls' room! Could you come with us and be the look-out for us?"

Jun replies, "Are you crazy? Did you just see what happened to Maria like an hour ago? And this will go on your records!"

Dani: Only if we get caught! Look, I know you haven't gotten invited to a lot of parties, and I think that's sad. I think you should be! It wasn't my decision to exclude you. Just watch the door for 5 minutes and we'll invite you to the house party at my place this weekend!

Jun had wanted to get invited to a cool party for so long... She took a deep breath and finally said, "OK, 5 minutes..."

Jun stood in front of the door watching for anyone coming close, and girls in the bathroom secretly got out the cigarettes. Danielle Smith had actually never smoked before and quickly found out that she didn't really enjoy it, she coughed a lot! But she was a free spirit who had to try everything in life once, so she determined she'd smoke one with her friends.

Old November 5th, 2021, 04:54 PM   #22
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Unfortunately what the girls didn't notice was the smell of the cigarettes were strong enough to leave the bathroom and travel along with the school. One teacher who smells it decides to investigate it. This teacher was Ms. Maria Leoz, a Hispanic woman in her late twenties wearing a white dress. The smell brought her all the way towards the bathroom where she saw Jun standing by the door and immediately knew something was going on. "What are you doing out here?" Ms. Leoz questioned.

Old November 5th, 2021, 05:20 PM   #23
PirateLife
Gold Member

Jun was not a good liar at all! She said, "Oh, umm... Ms. Leoz! I'm standing guard because... Dani Smith is having a really heavy period right now and she doesn't want anyone to go in... I guess?" That lie didn't feel convincing at all, but it was the first thing her panicked mind thought of. Perhaps that stupid lie would be enough to give a male teacher pause, but probably not a female teacher. She was supposed to duck inside the bathroom and tell the others to put out their cigarettes and hide them if a teacher was coming, but Ms. Leoz made such a direct line toward the bathroom that Jun had less time to react than she thought she would!

Old November 20th, 2021, 06:31 PM   #24
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Even Ms. Leoz wasn't convinced with the excuse that Dani gave and gave her more of a puzzled look. "Oh really then why didn't you help her to the nurse's office and she could've help Dani? Furthermore care to explain why there seemed to be the smell of something burning originating from this bathroom?" She repeatedly questioned pointing out various holes in Dani's story. Not at all convinced Ms. Leoz moves her to the side and enters the bathroom.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:24 PM   #25
PirateLife
Gold Member

((Dani is in the bathroom, Jun is the one lying right now.))

Jun knocked on the door a few times hoping that maybe at least the girls inside would get the message and hide their cigarettes. Fortunately they did and all began to throw their cigarettes in the nearest toilet. Jun knew what she was doing right now looked suspicious, but whatever happened to her for this couldn't be nearly as bad as what would happen if she was caught trying to help other girls smoke. "Umm... Gee, I don't know what's going on, Ms. Leoz. If you'd like you can wait here while I go ask Dani."

Old November 27th, 2021, 08:30 AM   #26
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Better idea Jun, how about we both go inside and check on Dani to see if she is okay." Ms. Leoz said as she guides Jun into the bathroom. Once past the door, the smell of burning got even worse and they noticed Dani not only just fine but smoking a cigarette but joined by some others. "What in the world is going on here?!" Ms. Leoz questioned the girls however she pretty much could already piece together the story.

Old November 27th, 2021, 04:33 PM   #27
PirateLife
Gold Member

Dani threw her cigarette in the toilet, but another girl stood nearby like a deer in headlights and Dani grabbed the cigarette from her to throw in the toilet, but unfortunately Ms. Leoz came in just in time to see the cigarette in her hand. Dani looks nervously at the teacher and says, "Well, we were just talking about what a disgusting habit smoking is and I was showing everyone else here what the correct thing to do with a lit cigarette is, which is throw it in the toilet! Isn't that right, everyone?" She tosses the cigarette in the toilet.

Jun face-palms. Even her lie wasn't that bad. Then again, it's not like Dani had a lot of other options, she was clearly busted.

Old January 12th, 2022, 01:09 AM   #28
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Oh really is that so? And can you tell me exactly why it seems you girls have had that cigarette lit for so long that I can smell it from out in the hallway? Or that you had to have this young lady stand watch outside?" Ms. Leoz questioned the Dani wondering what excuse she would have for those questions.

Old January 15th, 2022, 03:27 AM   #29
PirateLife
Gold Member

Dani straightened up and sighed. She knew that her bottom was about to get an Eastwood Academy Special, and her parents would be VERY unhappy that she had smoked at school, and she'd almost certainly get a "reinforcement" from daddy when she got home. She said, "Well... Jun wasn't really part of this and..."

Jun was a bit touched that Dani was standing up for her, she thought that none of the popular girls really liked her! She said, "Dani, don't get yourself into more trouble. I didn't smoke... but I was a lookout for them." She was a bit more nervous than Dani about the possibility of getting spanked, but she knew that Dani's apparently awful lying abilities wouldn't get her out of one anyways! Might as well not piss off Ms. Leoz by lying more.

Tags
academy, bare, eastwood, girls, harold