Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Crimson Rear Route(Dagathar)
Old October 15th, 2019, 03:04 AM   #1
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Default Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Crimson Rear Route(Dagathar)

Blyeth would find himself wandering the woods, his father and him had been separated as two academy officers approached them. They had been separated by bandits from a third member of their group. Blyeth would be going off to try and find the remaining person in the woods as he had a blade and was prepared to fight to the death. It seemed so annoying, that everything that was happening here. He didn't know the three of them, all he knew as that he was hunting down another person. Didn't know it was a woman let alone the future empress. He was seeking the missing target from the bandits more than happy to try and capture Elegard.

Old October 15th, 2019, 03:28 AM   #2
Dagathar

The young empress would be running through the woods being chased by three men now, Cursing under her breath wondering where the other two had run off and cursing even more that they left her for dead. The young silver-haired girl Would be fast on her feet so the bandits did not stand much of a chance to catch her but she knew she would not run forever.

Old October 15th, 2019, 05:20 AM   #3
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

After about another five or six minutes the two would cross paths as he drew his blade. "I see you are the last member of the traveling party. Come get behind me, I'll fight them off." He commanded her seeing the four of them looked winded the bandits would be easy pickings as he wasn't fatigued at all.

Old October 15th, 2019, 05:57 AM   #4
Dagathar

She glared at the newcomer and would state, "I happen to know what i'm doing thank you very much, now that they are tired they would be easy for me to finish off". Instead of doing as she was asked she would draw her axe and charge at the tired bandits.

Old October 15th, 2019, 01:45 PM   #5
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"Oh yeah.... you look like you are handling yourself well running in terror." He told the woman as she tried to make her swing but being in a similar situation she wasn't as fast as she normally was. As a result the bandits would still be able to dodge with Blyeth approaching now he'd start making his attacks on the enemies as he was still well rested and aggressive.

Old October 15th, 2019, 01:53 PM   #6
Dagathar

Finding that her attacks were slower and she kept on missing only caused her to curse and try even harder. She could not understand that her plan to tire them out also works both ways and that this whole 'running away' strategy had quite backfired on her. Though with the newcomer being quite rested the lowly bandits stood little to no chance again them and were soon cut down.

Glaring at him now, "I thank you for your help but I had everything under control if those two idiots did not run off this would have been dealt with sooner"

Old October 15th, 2019, 02:44 PM   #7
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"They ran because there was a bandit encampment nearby, there are more in the area than the three of you could handle. They were smart to retreat." He stated as he looked at her as he finished the bandits that were there. "At least you are somewhat serviceable in a fight."

Old October 15th, 2019, 03:00 PM   #8
Dagathar

Putting her arms over her chest, "as I said, I had everything under control and did not need your help, and even if there was an encampment nearby I lead them far enough away I could still make a getaway once I finished them off". It was true that if he had not shown up she may have been in trouble, but she trusted Hubert to aid her if she needed it.

Old October 15th, 2019, 07:08 PM   #9
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"Heh, you don't know the first thing of real combat." He warned her as she had seen him draw his sword with his left before switching to his right and putting his left behind his back. "Very well prove to me your worth in strategy."

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:00 PM   #10
Dagathar

Standing her ground, "And why would I do such a thing?, You have aided me correct which means its not your intention to harm me like the bandits, plus I've tired myself out so it would not be fair". As she was trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about it more sounded like she was making excuses.

Tags
crimson, emblem, houses, rear, routedagathar