Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Fire Emblem: Spankings Through All Houses (for Wizard9876)
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:42 AM   #1
finkfly90
Gold Member

Default Fire Emblem: Spankings Through All Houses (for Wizard9876)

As the sun rose on a beautiful Tuesday morning, the Monastery's new professor arose from her bed and let out a loud yawn. After briefly stretching, Byleth got changed in her normal mercenary attire and left her room to go and greet her students before breakfast. Everything went according to plan as she walked by the dorms belonging to the students of the Black Eagle house, she even found a few already up and training. Thing would soon change as she approached Bernadette's door, knocking on it firmly.

Old August 24th, 2019, 03:22 PM   #2
Wizard9876
Artist

Bernadette had woken up early that morning and had already had breakfast without everyone else there. Once she had finished, the girl had been having a good morning, at least to her standards anyway, so she was outright confused when someone had come knocking on her door. Shuffling over slowly, she stood in front of the door but didn't open it yet. She could guess who it was by the way the person knocked as no one else knocked that firm at a given time. "Ummm, could you come back later?" she asked softly. "I'm not really in the mood to talk r-right now."

Old August 25th, 2019, 02:38 PM   #3
finkfly90
Gold Member

Byleth sighed as the shut in girl answered back in her typical quiet and shy way. The professor understood that she never wanted to come here and that she was forced here against her will but that won't stop the teacher from doing everything she could to bring the girl back to a normal, honest students life. She won't break the door down... yet. She has a few tricks up her sleeve first. "Fine, I guess I have to eat this cake all by myself..." She said sadly, faking a sad sigh.

Old August 26th, 2019, 12:05 AM   #4
Wizard9876
Artist

A whine could be heard on the other side of the door as the professor mentioned cake. The purple haired girl muttered something about the current events being unfair to her before she opened the door just a tad so that she was able to see out of it. Of course this would also allow Byleth to make her way inside if she chose to. "W-Wait I don't see any cake," Bernadetta stated as she searched for the aforementioned treat.

Old August 26th, 2019, 12:59 PM   #5
finkfly90
Gold Member

As the door was open just a tad, Byleth used this opportunity to kick the door open with authority. That way she could walk in with very little problems and close the door behind her. "There, now we can talk..." The professor said as she sat down in a nearby chair close to a desk. "Do you want to start with how you haven't been coming to class recently? Or how Ingrid said she saw you hiding cakes and sweets as you walked back to your room?"

Old August 31st, 2019, 12:26 AM   #6
Wizard9876
Artist

Bernadetta jumped back in surprise as the door was kicked open. She took a few steps back as Byleth made how way inside and watched as she sat down in the chair she had in her room. "W-Wait that's not true, I don't anything about any cakes or sweets." That was of course a lie but she figured the professor would buy it. "And, um, I haven't been coming to class because.....um. I've been sick."

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:49 PM   #7
finkfly90
Gold Member

Byleth crossed her arms and stared at the purple haired girl intimidatingly."We both know you're lying Bernadetta." The teacher said as she stood up briefly and grabbed her by her wrist. "I don't know what's gotten into you but i'm determined to knock this laziness out of you!" She said as she pulled her student over to the chair and pulled her over her knee.

Old September 1st, 2019, 03:45 PM   #8
Wizard9876
Artist

As Byleth crossed her arms Bernadetta looked down at the ground, blushing shamefully once she was accused of her. She blinked as her wrist was taken and tried pulling back before she was ultimately placed over her professor's lap. The quiet girl wiggled around in the uncomfortable position before looking back. "W-What're you doing?" she questioned as she lightly kicked her legs and continued to wiggle around.

Old September 3rd, 2019, 12:56 PM   #9
finkfly90
Gold Member

Byleth ignored her questions and struggles before pinning her down, deciding to let her actions speak for her for now. The professor raised her hand and let it crash on the student's right cheek, rubbing the surface briefly. She then raised her hand and did it again on the left. She soon began to pick up the pace and form a pattern as she spanked Bernie over her uniform.

Old September 3rd, 2019, 10:09 PM   #10
Wizard9876
Artist

As her question was ignored Bernadetta began to worry a little. She didn't know what to expect and was caught off guard when she felt a strong hand hit the seat of her uniform skirt. She let out a yelp of pain and once again kicked her legs. She went to ask another question before feeling yet another sharp blow which resulted in a squeal from the girl. As several more fell Bernie caught on to what was happening and was both embarrassed and nervous. "W-Wait professor, I'm sorry," she said as her face began to heat up. "P-P-Please stop spanking me. It hurts!"

Tags
emblem, houses, spankings, wizard9876