Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:13 AM   #11
QuintMC
Gold Member

"I-I-I'LL DO ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!! J-JUST STOOOOOOP!!!" And thus, the floodgates opened. Tears streamed down her cheeks and onto the floor as she wailed over the pain. Mare was no slouch in dishing out discipline and Diamond had come to know it, as much as she didn't want to admit it.

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:23 AM   #12
Terra
Nothing.

Mare nodded and stood her up, yanking her panties to her knees. Looking at Diamond Tiara’s ruby-colored butt, she gave it a slap and folded her arms. “Get started!” She scolded.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:37 AM   #13
QuintMC
Gold Member

Blubbering, Diamond Tiara began to shuffle about and desperately rip down the embarrassing fliers on the lockers, with her wobbling sore bottom on display for Mare. Whatever ego or pride she had was on the backburner.

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:59 AM   #14
Terra
Nothing.

Mare folded her arms as she watched, occasionally giving the red bottom a smack to get her moving faster. Once all the posters were thrown away, Mare took out a set of restraints and bent Diamond over the bench, her red butt sticking straight up. After making sure she wouldn’t be getting up, she took out a card and after rubbing the spanked girl’s butt before sliding the card in between her cheeks. So the first person who came by to see Mare’s handiwork would see the card right in the middle of her butt. After patting Diamond’s back a few times, Mare-Do-Well was gone.

Old August 16th, 2021, 04:10 AM   #15
QuintMC
Gold Member

Once she was finished, Diamond grumbled and crossed her arms. "C-can I go now?" As such, this meant she was unprepared and scared as heck when Mare grabbed her and went towards the bench. "W-wait, I d-did what you asked d-don'-eeep!!!" She squealed as she was quickly restrained to the bench. She had heard...okay sort of witnessed....sort of experienced being restrained to something by Dare before, back when she was younger. As she felt the rub to her sore cheeks, she blushed, but inwardly knew what came next was-!!!

"Gyaaaaaaaah!! N-not there!!! T-take that out!! Out! Pl-pleaaaase!!" But her pleads fell on deaf ears and she was left to whoever found her first. And...given her reputations...chances are she would be in one hell of a time.

BULLY: DIAMOND TIARA
CHARGE: Homework Extortion Ring, Slander, Connection Abuse
STATUS: A shoe-in for 'Most Well-Spanked of the Year" - PUNISHED

Old August 16th, 2021, 04:24 AM   #16
Terra
Nothing.

As Mare-Do-Well left, she quietly nodded to herself. She placed the hairbrush back into her belt before going back to her base of operations. As she marked out Diamond Tiara’s picture, she looked around her surveillance and various reports of other incidents to see if anything else needed done.

Old August 16th, 2021, 05:26 AM   #17
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Heh, nice score."

It had been several days since then, and one who might end up on her radar was Gilda. This gruff young woman skipped out on going to 'egghead school' in favor for her own method of getting quick cash when not at her baking job. Namely, shaking down younger school kids for easy money. She was rather large and fit, making for quite the intimidating person. She had just finished earning an 'easy twenty-five' from one of her usual victims. Now she can get some good lunch!~

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:22 AM   #18
Terra
Nothing.

As the victim ran off, a wire snapped nearby, followed by Mare landing nearby to Gilda. As the wire retracted back into its device, she put her hand on Gilda’s shoulder. “You have thirty seconds to return that money before you really get it.” She warned.

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:27 AM   #19
QuintMC
Gold Member

Huh? The hell? Spinning around, she let out a startled yell and stepped back a bit. "Wha-who the fuck are you!? This..." She stuffs the money in her pockets and tries to play as cool as possible. "This is mine. He just owed me...that's all." she says. She has no idea who the fuck this...cosplayer is, but she wants nothing to do with her!!

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:36 AM   #20
Terra
Nothing.

“I doubt that. The way he was running away indicates it wasn’t given willingly.” Mare said as she took a step back to gauge her target and to give herself room in case she needed to put some work in. “Fifteen seconds.” She said firmly, crossing her arms.

Tags
equestria, girls, justice, mare, quintmc, terra