Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

What is your Favorite Video game and why?
Old April 22nd, 2016, 01:52 PM   #1
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Question What is your Favorite Video game and why?

This might seem random coming from a Major Mech warrior nut like me. But low and behold that MechWarrior wasn't my first video game. Nope. I was one of those kids who played outside and didn't get into video games until I was about 11 years old, And that game. Was Metroid Fusion.

Now anyone who knows Metroid knows how rich the back story is. Not just on Samus too. and lets face it. she's one of what 5 video game hero's who a Woman! That put her a lot higher in my book. But for guys like me. Back story is what hooks me. I like feeling connections to the character and really engrossing myself in the game.

So again. The question is What was your First video game. what's your favorite and why?
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:59 PM   #2
SpankingGuy

I didn't get into video games until I was like 12-14, and my first one was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, so that definitely has a huge place in my heart.

Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:13 PM   #3
gutterpupper
Writer of brats

I'd have to say Resident Evil. The very first game and the rebirth on the gamecube (with the PS HD Remaster to) just have a place in my life. I lvoed them. Yeah I was only 12 when i was playing game with scary pixel zombies but it had been aprt of my life ll these years. I've written so many fictions and did some may RPs including a massive on in the old Yahoo!Groups days.... ahh.... those were the good times.

AO3 / X / WEBSITE / RESUME / SPANKTEMBER 2024
last updated 01/09/2024

Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:00 PM   #4
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

it seems most of us 'Gamers' started around 11 to 14. fairly common now a days. Though I think most of us can agree, Kids spend too much time in doors now.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old July 6th, 2016, 04:23 AM   #5
Leila Hann
Artist

I know its a cliched choice, and it really isn't as perfect as a lot of people say, but...

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, despite its flaws, is the only game that's ever made me really feel like a god in an ancient myth. I've yet to play another as immersive, or as empowering.

Old July 6th, 2016, 07:29 AM   #6
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

I've never played LoZ. though I've kicked around getting it on an emulator. mostly because LoZ is one of those classic games like Metroid or Mario.

Old July 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM   #7
Komuro
#1 Onii-chan

I have played a ton of video games in my life. But if I had to pick one that was my favorite, it would have to be... Star Fox 64. Never have I felt more ecstatic then when I beat hard mode Andros

Old July 7th, 2016, 09:07 PM   #8
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

I remember him. beating him in his 'true' mode was a pain.

Old July 7th, 2016, 11:19 PM   #9
Komuro
#1 Onii-chan

Not to mention the maze escape after >_>

Old July 8th, 2016, 03:39 AM   #10
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Yes! being guided by your 'dead' father. I wonder what kind of Drugs Fox has in that R-Wing.

Tags
favorite, game, video