Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

My Female Spankademia (For QuinnMC)
Old October 30th, 2021, 04:15 PM   #1
WeirdTurnOfEvents

Default My Female Spankademia (For QuinnMC)

The Hero Academy! An academy where young students aspire to become great heroes was a bit more active than usual. And you can’t blame the students for walking everywhere and talking outside when the weather is near perfection! The sun is shining brightly with some clouds that frequently cover up the sun, but eventually move out of the way so everyone can bathe in that beautiful sunlight!

In the school was Conaro, a young brown skinned boy wearing a brown jacket and black pants with a brown shirt, was currently slightly running down the hallway to the principle’s office. He’s never been called down there before, so you can expect him to be kind of nervous!

The boy opens the door with a slightly aggressive shove, as he just got through a hallway that was swarming with a ton of people. “M-Mr.Nezu! Sorry it took me a while, the hallway’s extremely crowded today! Hehe” he nervously giggles.

Old October 30th, 2021, 08:58 PM   #2
QuintMC
Gold Member

The small white rat/bear/dog....creature merely gave a polite wave and smile, seemingly undisturbed over the boy's lateness.

"It is quite alright!! I'm aware of how hectic things can be when it gets at this hour. I'll make this quite brief." Clasping his paws, his head tilted at the young man. "Tell me, how would it interest you to be apart of a little program in the making?"

Old October 30th, 2021, 09:06 PM   #3
WeirdTurnOfEvents

The boy folds his arms and tilts his head a little, “program? Does it have something to do with quirks?!” He asks as he hasn’t really been honing his power that much.

Old October 30th, 2021, 09:33 PM   #4
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Hm, well, I guess you can say that. But its not really a focus. In truth, its a disciplinary program meant to...correct some wayward Heroes of sort."

"You see, we at this Academy have become informed that a deal of Heroes, specifically those that are female, have been...involved in some incidents. Thus, we have come to request your help in...dealing corporal punishment to help get them back on track to being a proper Hero."

Old October 30th, 2021, 09:41 PM   #5
WeirdTurnOfEvents

Conaro is sort of a lazy guy, as he doesn’t participate in any school clubs. He focuses on training mostly, but barely does that! But the principle himself offering him something to do is sort of hard to refuse. He knows he needs something to do.

“Heh, I’m interested! Count me in! So what type of ‘corporal punishments’ do you have in mind?” He says as he jumps in a chair that’s in front of Principle Nezu’s desk.

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:07 PM   #6
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Typically, we consider a good spanking to do the trick. It's the exactly same measure we have in place here at the Academy."

"We can start with an easy task for you. In a bit, Mount Lady shall report here. It'll be your task deliver proper discipline to her. Would that be alright for you?" asked Nezu.

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:23 PM   #7
WeirdTurnOfEvents

Conaro’s eyes widen a bit and gets a little blush on his face when he heard the word ‘spanking’ and ‘Mt.Lady’. This is pretty sudden, but he just said he accepted, no going back now!

Conaro gently slaps his cheeks to make the blush go away and says, “y-yes sir! 100% alright! So we’re gonna do it in..this room? And you’re gonna watch?” He asks the Principle.

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:34 PM   #8
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Hm, not quite. There's a room to my right, where this will take place. I trust you'll be fair in dealing out discipline to our first offender!~"

What a trusting principal!~ Though one couldn't help but feel behind those words lied an unsaid feeling of 'don't push your luck too far' or something to that extent.

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:41 PM   #9
WeirdTurnOfEvents

The young boy nods as he nervously fiddles with his brown jacket. “Heh, I’m kind of nervous about this Mr.Nezu! What if she tries to attack me? I’ll be turned into a pretzel before I know it!” Conaro says.

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:57 PM   #10
QuintMC
Gold Member

"No worries, she is well aware he is to receive discipline today. If she refuses or tries to harm you, harsh action will be taken against her." reassured the principal, looking no worse for wear upon hearing Conaro's fears.

Tags
female, quinnmc, quintmc, spankademia