Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Flounder's new land mother (for ZeldaFan64)
Old July 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM   #1
Cutiexx
Artist

Default Flounder's new land mother (for ZeldaFan64)

It was all very new. Ariel had been married to Eric for a couple weeks, and was slowly learning how to act as a proper human, when her best friend Flounder came to her with a request. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to become a human too.
They found a way to transform him, but nor Ariel nor Flounder could have anticipated what happened. He transformed into a human child.
When asked, Eric guessed he was probably around ten years old, and could therefore not live alone, or be treated like an adult. So Ariel and Eric decided to adopt him, and Ariel effectively became his new land mother.

It was difficult for the boy to adapt to having legs. And so, he had very little autonomy, and Ariel had to help him a lot.

"Flounder? Flounder, we have to wash up before supper. Where are you?"

Old July 26th, 2016, 01:13 PM   #2
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64

After much persuasion by the little tropical fish, King Triton turned Flounder into a human being. Half of this power was extracted by Ariel's necklace which turned her from human to mermaid whenever she desired to meet up with her family. The process worked percent and the little 'guppy' finally turned into a human being. However, his own age was different as a a fish and he acted like a child.

The results was a ten-year-old child and he walking a pain. But, if Ariel could stand after she got legs, then surely Flounder could do it.

From the moment where Flounder turned into a human, he finally had his wish to be with Ariel once again. He found the idea of her adopting him odd as he always viewed her as a big sister figure, but as long as he received a motherly touch. However, there was one part living here and that was to behave himselves unless he would get human spankings.

Currently, Flounder was in his room playing with his toys. He wore brown breeches and a yellow sweater, and bared untidy but silky blue hair like his fins. He also had large green eyes. Hearing his mother's voice, he stopped banging his trains together and turned his head. "Huh...? Wash up?"

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Old July 26th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #3
Cutiexx
Artist

Ariel went to Flounder's room and saw him playing with toys. She smiled. Both her father and Sebastian had anticipated this; Flounder would start acting more and more as if he were actually a human child.

"Yes, wash up. Come on, I'll give you a bath, help you into fancier clothes, and you'll be ready for dinner."

She crouched next to him to help him up, and help him walk.

"The servants already prepared a tub for you in the washroom."

Old July 26th, 2016, 08:52 PM   #4
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Flounder was acting as all human kids would do. From the time he began his transformation, he felt that he's been a kid all his life. His green oracles blinked when his adoptive mother and best friend came in.

"Uh, what? A b-b-bath?" Now, Flounder wasn't a lover of baths, as he preferred the salty sea to do the cleaning job, instead of a soap and brush scrubbing his body. The maids found a way to calm him by giving him a rubber ducky and tickling his toes when scrubbing them.

"Ariel, no. I don't wanna bath! The water's different from the salt water and the soap gets in my eyes! Can I just go in the sea instead?" The bluenette asked, as he limped alongside her for support. He was slowly getting used to walking on human legs. Strangely enough, his voice sounded different from his transition of fish to human, but a tad similar as his voice wasn't close to breaking to a teenager's.

Old July 26th, 2016, 09:07 PM   #5
Cutiexx
Artist

Ariel helped Flounder along.

"No, you can't bathe in the sea, the salt will irritate your skin if it dries on it. Human skin is more fragile than fish scales," she explained.

They got to the bath room and Ariel sat Flounder on a stool.

"Okay, take your clothes off. Do you need help with the buttons and laces?"

Old July 26th, 2016, 10:03 PM   #6
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

"But, the soapy bath water irritates my eyes...!" Flounder protested, though it was likely that he wasn't getting out of his bath time session. Sitting on the stool, he whined as his feet dangled down below.

"Ariel, I don't wanna bath. I don't like 'em. Can't I just get something different instead...?"

Old July 26th, 2016, 10:13 PM   #7
Cutiexx
Artist

Ariel shushed him gently.

"If you're very still and tip your head back when I shampoo your hair, you won't get any in you eyes."

She started unlacing his shirt.

"Lift your arms, please."

Old July 26th, 2016, 10:28 PM   #8
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

However, even surpassing verbal protest, his hands took the bottom of shirt as his sweater was already off. "No, Ariel." the former-fish said quite disobediently.

"I'm not having one... and-and that is final."

Old July 26th, 2016, 11:09 PM   #9
Cutiexx
Artist

Ariel lifted her eyebrows, surprised by his little outburst.

"Aw, come on Flounder," she cajoled. "I'll be careful, I promise. No soapy eyes for you."

She wouldn't have to spank him would she? She didn't really want to, he was her friend, but everyone had warned her he might need it...

Old July 26th, 2016, 11:22 PM   #10
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

"No, I don't one!" Flounder said like a little spoilt kid. "I don't like 'em, and I'm not getting in no matter what!"

The bluenette crossed both arms over his chest with a harrumph, and pulled off a pout as well.

Tags
ariel, disney, f/m, flounder, land, mother, zeldafan64