Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old May 14th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #111
nightbladered
Kamehameha

I have returned from whatever it is I was doing, I can't remember sometimes. I am ready to rp again but my time is limited so I will be limiting my amount of rp's to match.

Old May 27th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #112
Miku-chan
Gold Member

Wow, it's been so long since I was here. Now where to start...

I'm probably gone for good. College is a bitch and I'm getting married soon. He really understands my need to be spanked, so that's good, nya! Anyway, I'm sorry to have been gone for so long, but I had to come and let you all know why I disappeared.
Thanks for the good times, everyone. It was short, but I loved it.

I may be on sparingly in summertime, but I really don't know as it's a longshot anyway.

Farewell. :3

Bye bye everyone.
Old June 15th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #113
Archer
Gold Member

Default Bye bye everyone.

I was too stupid to put my whinging, attention-whore announcement in the thread explicitly set aside for that purpose. Now I'm stuck with this version.

Forever.

PS: I blow goats. Email me for photos!

Last edited by Dr. Weird; June 16th, 2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Old July 27th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #114
RedbottomedRedhead
Little Miss Badass

Leaving you all to go the Cambridge Folk Festival =/ bye

Old August 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #115
Crash-Bash
Spankhappy Megaraptor

Hey guys, just to let you know that I'll be away for a week, whilst I go to Kent. RPing will be out of the question, and drawing may be difficult....I'll see you when I get back, though.

It's a strange life, but someone has to do it, right?

Old October 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #116
RedbottomedRedhead
Little Miss Badass

Back.

Long story short? Real life fucked me over and I'm now single, living with my parents and minus an appendix. When stuff goes wrong it all goes wrong at once doesn't it?

On the upside I am alive, well(ish) and have a new job!

Old April 18th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #117
dragongal

Am going to be gone for a while, need to work on some stuff IRL. I hope to talk to you all really soon. Take care.

Old April 21st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #118
Bastet
Super Moderator

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know, that I might be gone for a week. The hotel I'll be staying, is supposed to have Internet access, but just in case somethings not working...
But, let's just hope everything will be fine, and I don't have to miss AOTK, for a whole of 6 days^^

Taking Leave for a While
Old October 21st, 2013, 01:49 AM   #119
farrenlock
-Internet Router Killer-

Default Taking Leave for a While

Sorry that this is short notice, though I'm sure many have already figured that I'm not going to be here for a short time. Reason? Ill. It's bad enough that I need to get surgery and thus I need the time to recoop. So most rp-buds on here, please be patient with me xD I hope to be back and well soon! Till then, chao.

Can life stop beating my ass? In a bad way?

Old November 16th, 2014, 06:20 AM   #120
farrenlock
-Internet Router Killer-

I'm back after a loong fracken time. I'm so sorry for all of you peeps who I've been roleplaying with!
I didn't really get the chance to say I'll be off for a while to boot. My computer died, twice, and had to get a new one (faulty motherboards...two of them). And..shortly after that a close friend of mine committed suicide...So yeah, haven't been feeling up to being social anyway...

Things are..somewhat better now,
so I hope to be back rping with you all or just chat xD

Can life stop beating my ass? In a bad way?

Tags
absence, aotk, baaaaaaaaaaaaack, bye, guys, hey, intro, leave, leaving, lurking, staying, taking, time, town, ummm, vacation