Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old May 8th, 2021, 01:09 AM   #21
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Yes, I can! Now keep still or I'll make this worses by using my belt!!" She said before tugging his boxers down to his th-!!!

"H-huh?" Since....since when? She hadn't noticed before. His pants and boxers had completely covered up his bottom so...she wasn't expecting what was actually underneath. It was surprisingly chubby and a lot more girlish than what she was expected. She found her hands slowly rub the pink cheeks over her lap. Soft...they were soft too! Slowly, she felt a blush warm her cheeks.

Old May 8th, 2021, 01:24 AM   #22
Terra
Nothing.

(Nice. XD )

“Y-Your belt! N-No, don’t!” Basil reacted, imagining how much that would hurt. He was interrupted by his underwear being yanked down, baring his chubby bottom. He blushed a deep red. He squirmed, letting out a quiet squeak as his plump cheeks were rubbed. Despite the embarrassment, the rubbing did feel nice and he didn’t notice he let out a quiet gasp at the light and gentle feeling.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old May 8th, 2021, 01:42 AM   #23
QuintMC
Gold Member

Anne's hands, absentmindedly, continued to rub the sore cheeks in front of her. She seemed almost confused as to hown could this bottom get like this. So...plump. Well....well rounded. Her face had turned a bright scarlet until she suddenly snapped out of it. Aaaah!! Punishment! He...he still needed to he punished! "T-take thiiiiiis!!!" Completely flustered and off-balance, Anne wailed on Basil's butt again and again without any breaks in-between. Almost as if to hurriedly get this out of the way.

Old May 8th, 2021, 02:04 AM   #24
Terra
Nothing.

Basil was starting to relax at the rubs to his chubby butt. So, imagine his surprise at his spanker’s sudden declaration and amped up smacks. “Owwowww! I-I’m sorry! I’ll do better!” He cried out, a few tears beginning to drip from his cheeks as his spanking resumed.

Old May 8th, 2021, 02:34 AM   #25
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Y-y-you.....ah, a...s-sure will??" Stuttering. She was stuttering. Still, she couldn't dwell on that as she slammed her palm into the jelloish cheeks laying over her lap, practically feeling the dough bottom sink into her fingers. Burning....burning!!!! Her face felt like it was on fire!!!! This heat caused her to become even more frantic and spank almost wildly.

Old May 8th, 2021, 03:10 AM   #26
Terra
Nothing.

“O-Ow! Are you not done yet?” Basil grunted out as the spanks continued to fall. He squirmed, feeling like the smacks were random instead of precise like they were before. His face and butt were probably starting to match by now.

Old May 8th, 2021, 03:43 AM   #27
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Silence!!!!" She said, fighting to keep her tone even. Things...had detailed in a way she hadn't even expected. Gah, she need to get her baring. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she glanced at his bottom once more. It was badly beaten and quite red...she needsd to end this. As such, she focused on giving twenty of her best smack right onto the poor guys sitspots. To really make this properly memorable.

Old May 8th, 2021, 04:53 AM   #28
Terra
Nothing.

Basil yelped out as his sensitive sit-spots were targeted, causing him to kick more. As his bottom continued to sting and burn, he found himself crying openly and shuddering as tears streamed down his equally red face.

Old May 8th, 2021, 05:26 AM   #29
QuintMC
Gold Member

"..." As Basil sobbed, it let Anne get a good amount of time to think of the situation she was in. A boy, with quite the cute looking ass mind you, was over her lap, having been well spanked. While this was something she was well aware was going to happen when she accepted the role of tutor...admittedly, at the moment she felt she bitten off more than she could have chewed. What...what should she do now? Comfort...comfort that sore...sore bu-

She shook her head and began mentally counting to stop herself from continuing such.....foul thoughts! She was a professional, damn it!!

Old May 8th, 2021, 06:05 AM   #30
Terra
Nothing.

Basil continued to cry quietly, fidgeting over Anne’s lap. He wanted to just get up and redress himself, but the stinging pain in his backside made him think otherwise, as he didn’t want to risk getting more spanks.

Tags
bare, crush, grades, itfor, quintmc, terra