Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Halloween themed Rp ideas
Old October 16th, 2024, 01:15 AM   #1
Puzzles1782

Default Halloween themed Rp ideas

Hello! Since we are in the month of October, I have thought on a few Rp ideas that I have in mind if anyone is interested. They are all original ideas that pretty much take the theme of Halloween. They don’t have to be long-term and can be short if you want.

1. Haunted Mansion: This one would involve someone (unless you want more than one person) checking out an abandoned mansion. They have heard rumors about it being haunted and wanted to see it out of curiosity or prove that it’s fake. However, it seems like the rumors is true as there is a ghost that is roaming around the manor. This can start the spanking scene with the ghost spanking the intruder for invading their home or making a mess. We can also do various scenarios if you want with the intruder now living with the ghost or having a new person going to the mansion.

2. Trick or Treating gone wrong: I have thought about two different ways we can do this. The first one is a group of kids (or teenagers) are going out trick or treating. They have a plan where if one particular house does not give them candy then they would destroy the house by throwing eggs (or any other item of your choice). They have so far succeeded with earning themselves candy and getting away with their mischief. That was until in one particular house, one adult was not going to take any of their mischief lightly and managed to catch one of them while the others got away. The kid or teen would try to apologize but ends up getting spanked either outside or inside their home. For the other kids, they can also get caught one by one by the other adults that they threw eggs at their house.

For the second one, it would pretty much be a role reversal with where one person refuses to give candy to the kids that come over to their house. There can also be an instance where they have enough and snapped at the kids until an adult didn’t appreciate how they are treating the kids and ends up spanking them right in front of them. This then can turn into unfortunate events for them where they get spanked all night by other people. For example, a kid could tell one of their parents about being yelled at and they would confront the spankee.

3. Not so Scary: This last idea would involve any kind of monster (ghost, vampire, mummy, werewolf, etc.) trying to scare people around the neighborhood. The only problem with that is… they are viewed as cute rather than scary. This would irritate them as they try their best to be scary only to fail from time to time. Their antics can lead them getting themselves in trouble and get spanked as the consequence. This would pretty much be antics of a monster trying their best to be the most terrifying thing in town but fails trying. I also don’t mind if they meet up with more monsters like them and try to team up but don’t succeed.

That’s pretty much all of the ideas that I had in mind. If you are interested, just pm me. I also have a discord if you want to Rp over there.

Old Yesterday, 02:08 AM   #2
Dreamer924
Nerokun's Little Brother

I like the haunted mansion idea depending on what role you play

Halloween themed Rp ideas
Old Yesterday, 04:23 AM   #3
Jqw
Story man

Default Halloween themed Rp ideas

I like the second and their idea I would be the spanker in the stories as for the second idea it was thinking a Sam the spirit of Halloween could spank a women for giving out fruit instead of candy.

Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM   #4
Haunting Fire

The haunted mansion one sounds interesting

Tags
halloween, ideas, themed