Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
View Poll Results: Who should be the main spankee
Tatsumaki 1 50.00%
Fubuki 0 0%
Do-s 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Sexy Alien Girl RP
Old October 14th, 2022, 06:46 PM   #231
Jqw
Story man

Default Sexy Alien Girl RP

Would anyone like to do a sexy alien girl idea with me where a farmers farm is invaded by a sexy Alien Girl who wants to conquer the earth but is spank by the farmer instead so anyone interested in this idea please message me please and thank you.
(I’m bashing the alien girl off this picture https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/b3...320a09ad29.jpg)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 07:16 PM ----------

Still waiting for someone to be interested in this story

Old bully idea
Old January 20th, 2023, 07:06 PM   #232
Jqw
Story man

Default Old bully idea

Would anyone like to do a idea where a 18 year old boy meet his childhood bully a girl after a long time and he decided to get revenge on her message me if you’re interested in this idea.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal idea or Infinite Stratos idea
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:04 AM   #233
Jqw
Story man

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal idea or Infinite Stratos idea

Would anyone like to do a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal idea with me where Yuma spank the girls in his life message me If you’re interested.

Last edited by Jqw; January 26th, 2023 at 02:23 AM.

Megaman NT idea or The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:07 AM   #234
Jqw
Story man

Default Megaman NT idea or The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody

Would anyone like to do a Megaman NT idea with me where Lan and Megaman spank all the girls in their life message me if your interested in this idea message me if your interested in this idea?

Last edited by Jqw; January 26th, 2023 at 02:28 AM.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal idea or Infinite Stratos
Old January 26th, 2023, 02:27 AM   #235
Jqw
Story man

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal idea or Infinite Stratos

Or would you guys like to do Infinite Stratos where Ichika spanks the girl in his life message me if your interested in this idea?

Megaman idea
Old January 26th, 2023, 02:31 AM   #236
Jqw
Story man

Default Megaman idea

Or would anyone The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody idea where Ard spank the girls in his life?

Friday the 13 game idea
Old January 27th, 2023, 02:18 AM   #237
Jqw
Story man

Default Friday the 13 game idea

Would anyone like to do a Friday the 13 game idea where Jason spank all the girls in the game message me if your interested in this idea?

Dark Girls idea
Old February 20th, 2023, 11:17 PM   #238
Jqw
Story man

Default Dark Girls idea

Would anyone like to learn Ike to do a dark girl story where Mandy Gaz and Wednesday got to camp and get spanked a boy who they meet And spanks them. (I’m basking the story off this picture https://animeotk.com/gallery/data/1020/Dark_Girls.jpg) message me if you interested in this idea?

Tags
alien, bully, bunny, dark, friday, game, girl, girls, idea, jqw, master, masterthread, megaman, mona, recruitment, sexy, thread, tiger, vampire, yugioh, zexal