Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:13 PM   #21
guesswho
Gold Member

Harlan checks for traps and when he finds nothing, he picks up a small, but dangerously looking weapon out of the rack. This is one of the experimentals, producing it's own ammo inside. He heard about them, but never seen one before. And it's so small. This place might be too dangerous for others...or, to be more precise, they might try to take his money.

While Harlan admires the weapon from every point of view, unaware of what's going on in the other room, the alarm goes off. He almost drops the gun. "What the fuck!" He runs back in seconds of alarm starting, just to see Arima bent over the computer, doing something... at that moment, Harlan has had enough. He runs to her, grabs her hand and uses his own to land a smack almost as loud as the alarm on her backside.

"What the fuck did you do?" He yells, as he gives her another slap.

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...79#post2966379

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM   #22
RavenSaint
Gold Member

"Okay...if I press this button then maybe one of the old games on these computers will load up, since someone is bound to be slacking at work..." went through the raven haired girl's mind as she presses the 'enter' key...which started off an alarm all of the sudden. "Shitshitshit!" was flying out the hunter's lips as she suddenly start hammering different keys in a panicked hurry to try to kill the alarm.

SMACK!

"Yowch!!!" immediately escapes the glasses wearing woman's lips the very moment the sharp pain of Harlan's hand splats itself across her plump cheeks, both tightly clothed buttocks jiggling and shaking in response to said slap. "Ek!!!" escaped Miss Clawford's lips at the second slap that got a similar response from her bent over tushie. "I was just curious about what is on the fucking database!" the techie lies in an attempt to hide the fact she was looking for a game to play.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:35 PM   #23
guesswho
Gold Member

One glance at the screen tells him to add lying to her considerable list of offenses. "Oh really? So that's why Spaceships is on the screen? Oooh, you're in trouble now. Ever heard of that proverbial last drop?" Harlan sits down to his own computer and after a while, he manages to disable the alarm, at the price of having to restart the countdown until he takes control of the facility. Suddenly, there's silence. Harlan turns to Arima, with calm expression on his face.

"You are impatient, you are rude, you don't know what you're doing and now you even tried to lie to me, when you triggered the alarm. You have been getting on my nerves since you got on board...well, that ends now." He takes tqo long, quick steps to Arime, grabs her by the waist and forces her to bend over and stick out her nice, bubbly butt. And immediately, his hand start to rain loud slaps on it, making it shake inside her tight overall. He'll make her wear pants, next time...

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM   #24
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'Oh really? So that's why Spaceships is on the screen?'

The moment those very words enter her ears Arima could easily tell that she is 'in trouble now' as the experienced male ever so neatly puts it. As he moves to sit by his own computer Miss Clawford stands herself up, take a few steps back and reach one of her hands back to rub her covered bubble butt in not anger but pure shock at the way Harlan treat her earlier. "He...He smacked my butt...how dare he! I know he was a pervert and now he has just proven it...owie...my bum stings..." went through the tech's mind as she doesn't notice the silence until she saw the calm expression on his face.

The oncoming lecture was coming but the calm way he is giving it was sending shivers down the curvy girl's spine as she couldn't help but take a couple steps back as the words 'well, that ends now' leaves the man's lips. Not that there was much she could do against the male's quick moves and hands as she was helplessly grabbed by the waist and easily bent over with her pretty bum sticking out for any eyes in the area to admire. Words like "Ek!!!" "Yowie!!!" And "ack!!!" are yelping from the girl's lips as she is now experiencing her first ever spanking. Her bum greeting these loud slaps with rather tempting shaking and bouncing as Arima struggles to scream "stop harassing me!!!" between her eeps and yelps.

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:02 PM   #25
guesswho
Gold Member

"Harassing? Wouldn't dream of it. Just a bit of discipline for you." Holding her tightly, Harlan continues the spanking, his eyes going between the computer and her shaking cheeks. "I've had enough of your childish impatience and your rudeness. Did you think I'm going to put up with it indefinitely?" It's just a few words, but Harlan makes sure each one of them is followed by extra hard smack. Once again, he speeds up, covering her butt with sharp and quick slaps, not so strong, but painful in their number.

"This is how things are going to be from now on. I'm the boss of this outfit, and you will do as you are told. Oh and when we get to ship, I have a very special lecture for you..." Harlan says, happily smacking away at her bottom, in certain knowledge she'll be very well behaved, and also very well spanked little brat, before dark falls.

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:13 PM   #26
RavenSaint
Gold Member

"Som-EK! Fu-OWCH! ACK! EEP! Fuckin-YOUCH! dis-OW! Dis-EK! AH! Discipline-OWOWOWWWWW!!" are squealing out from the raven haired tech's lips as her bottom shakes and jiggles very enticingly to every smack of this spanking. In this position all Arima could do, other than yelp and scream at each of the sharp and quick slaps that are quickly making themselves home upon her bum, was at least try to listen to the male as he speaks up about having 'enough of your childish impatience and your rudeness' and how he has 'a very special lecture for you' once they're back upon the ship.

"Y-YOUCH!! Yes S-EK!! OWCH!! ACK!! Sir-OWWWWIEEEE!!" escapes the brat's lips as her bottom seems to be shaking and bouncing to Harlan's smacking in a way that almost mirrors his happiness at having such a behind at hand.

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:23 PM   #27
guesswho
Gold Member

"Oh no, that's not going to help you..." Harlan grins. Suddenly it's 'Yes, sir' when his hand is making her bottom warm? No way that can buy him off. It's just pity he can't see the colors changing through her overall, but that will have to wait until they get back. Or...no, it won't. Harlan gives her another series of loud slaps, and then lets her stand up properly.

"Get out of that overall, I'm going to spank you on the bare." He announces and pulls up a chair to wait while she undresses, so he can bend her over the knee. It might not be the best idea ever, but he's going to do it anyway. Even if it means having her run back to the ship completely naked. After all, there aren't any traps around, as she so impatiently proved...

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #28
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'Oh no, that's not going to help you...'

While those word would've possibly either annoyed or scared the bubble bottomed brat couldn't make a verbal response more than "EK!!" and "YOUCH!!" as the warmness of her rear starting to be felt through the material of her tight overall. However the moment her suddenly stopped the black haired girl blinks in surprise as she quickly springs up to a standing position, reach both hands back to rub her peachy behind and opens her mouth to shout something...

'Get out of that overall, I'm going to spank you on the bare.'

"F-Fuck no!" stutters out from Miss Clawford's lips as her face brightly blushes up at the mere idea of her bubbly bum being unprotected to Harlan's strong palms. "Th-This is-isn't discipline...th-th-this is per-perversion!" the young woman tries to verbally object though her face is clearly brightening up more and more at such a embarrassing mental image in her head.

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:54 PM   #29
guesswho
Gold Member

"No, I don't think so. As long as you expect to stay on my ship, you will be disciplined as I see fit." Harlan says. While her butt is certainly appealing, right now, he doesn't have anything sexual in mind. That may come later on, though. Harlan calls up the map of the facility on one of the screens, and luckily, a kitchen seems to be just under the command center. He's going to stop down there later on.

But since she doesn't want to get undressed, Harlan grabs her again and drags her to the chair, where he sits and bends her over his knee. Now this is a good position to admire that butt. And he shows his admiration but giving it a long, seemingly unending, series of loud slap.

"Tell me, when you're ready to get out of that overall for a bare bottom spanking. And it won't be any shorter, no matter how long I spank you like this." That's an important message for her.

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:53 AM   #30
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'No, I don't think so. As long as you expect to stay on my ship, you will be disciplined as I see fit' those very words ring like a death sentence through the raven haired girl's mind as she is completely unaware how appealing her bubbly bum is to Harlan's eyes and mind at the moment. Arima is also unaware of how close they are to the kitchen area where there are many rather 'interesting items' around, like spoons and spatulas to pans and even plates.

However something Miss Clawford came to quickly realise is how powerless her attractively curvy figure is to Flowers' might as she found herself not only easily dragged to a chair but also effortlessly bent over the older hunter's knee in a way that lifts her booty high up for the male's 'admiration'.

'Tell me, when you're ready to get out of that overall for a bare bottom spanking.'

Though barely able to hear his words over her squeals of 'YOW!!' and 'EK!!' there wasn't much else Arima could do in a verbal response. However her wobbly butt is definitely giving off one hell of an alluring response to Harlan's spanking as finally, among her yelps and squeals, words like 'I'm ready' and 'please stop' are managing to whimper out the tech's lips.

Tags
age, historians, lost, ravensaint