Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #11
CleverFox
Roleplayer

The manager didn't rush her as she browsed the selection, the man still giddy over the situation in general and the amount of accessories she was purchasing made it a little less painful that he was letting the neko go for a song. Once the items had been brought to the front the manager himself scanned everything himself and after the transaction had been completed via the woman's signature he smiled brightly.

"I'll have these things taken out to your car for you, come with me and you can retrieve Nishi," the man said, once again heading to the back and this time he produced a small key and unlocked the door that led into Nishi's room.

Instantly the neko shifted her gaze to the door, her ears pinning back slightly as the fur on her tail fluffed out the same as an annoyed cat's would. "What do you want?" she all but demanded.

"Me? Nothing, I'm just here to turn you over to your new owner," the manager said, the smile clear on his face.

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #12
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman entered behind him and looked Nishi over with an appraising gaze and smiled before speaking, "He would mean me" she stated as she walked around the man and approached Nishi confidently, "my you are very pretty, even more so when seen face to face and not through glass" she mused.

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:09 PM   #13
CleverFox
Roleplayer

Nishi snorted as the woman walked in, the lithe neko rolling her eyes slightly. "Boy were you taken for a ride," she said in a slightly snide tone of voice, thinking that the manager had been dishonest with the woman. That largely stemmed from the fact that the woman hadn't interacted with her at all before this purchase, which was usually the way that she chased off would be owners.

She had somewhat perfected this strategy at this point.

"You'll be sorry," she said in an almost sing-song fashion, shaking her head slightly. "This kitty has claws and I'm no one's pet."

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:23 PM   #14
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

The woman just smiled at the comment, "is that so? Well I'm sorry to tell you but I was well informed about your attitude before I purchased you, and so far I haven't seen anything I can't handle" she mused before looking over her shoulder to the store owner, "I believe her collar would be a good idea before we left could you get it for me" she asked

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM   #15
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"You think that... you'll change your mind," Nishi said with a shake of her head, thinking that this woman was just arrogant because she was misinformed. Her gaze shifted to the manager as he nodded and then left the room, only to return in a matter of minutes with the collar as well as the leash that went with it.

"Would you like to put it on her ma'am or shall I?" he questioned, completely ignoring the scowling neko as he spoke.

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:31 PM   #16
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman smiled and returned to the man taking the collar from him, "I'll do it," she stated before turning to the Neko and smiling as she approached again, "now, you can either let me put this on you, or you can find out what will happen from now on should you disobey me, I have been told of just the method for dealing with disobedience" she said firmly.

Old December 8th, 2017, 11:57 PM   #17
CleverFox
Roleplayer

Locking her green eyes on the woman Nishi offered up a very feline like hiss in response to those words, the neko making it quite clear just which option she was going to choose. "That is not happening," she said, shaking her head and taking a step back. The fur on her tail was bristled, making it look like a scrub brush, and her ears were back so that they almost blended with her ebony hair.

Even as she took a step back Nishi kept her eyes on the woman, warily watching her every move.

For his part the store manager simply leaned back against the door frame to watch, not intending to interfere lest it be to prevent the neko from bolting out the door.

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:03 AM   #18
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman nodded with a sigh before putting the collar down and starting over to her and took her by the wrist and started to pull her over to the bed, "Fine have it your way" she said as she did so, "I believe my pet needs to learn to obey her Mistresses commands," she said her voice firm and hard, her gentle smile gone.

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:10 AM   #19
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"I'm NOT your pet, now let go!" Nishi said as her wrist was grasped, the lithe neko making an attempt to pull free from the grasp. That wasn't really working out in her favor and she attempted to drag her feet as she was pulled over to the bed. She wasn't quite sure what the woman had in mind but the one thing that she knew for certain was that she didn't want to go through with it. The look of agitation was still all over her face and her fur was still bristled, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth in clear annoyance.

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:17 AM   #20
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman frowned as she sat down and pulled the struggling Neko over her lap, "Yes you are and the sooner you learn that the better" she said before she lifted the neko's dress to reveal her white and pink panties, the woman blinked in sudden reminded, "oh that's what I forgot" she said before looking over to the man.

"Can you please go and fetch me several sets of bra and panties for her, I only got her outer clothing charge them to my card also, and tell my driver that I may be a bit longer than I originally thought, and when you come back please bring my wooden paddle in that I purchased, I will be needing it before I am done" she said before turning back to her pet and pulling her panties down to her knees.

Tags
fay, kitten, tales