Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:26 AM   #31
CleverFox
Roleplayer

The pain that the paddle caused to her bottom was bad but it was nothing compared to the feeling when that wicked thing was aimed at her sit spots.

Another high pitched yowl of pain escaped the neko's lips as Nishi felt the sting from the paddle rather quickly start to build. Her bottom was practically throbbing at this point and now her sit spots were being colored to match. This caused the tears to really start to flow and left Nishi feeling very sorry for herself. Of course it had also had the desired effect of curbing her attitude, the girl going still over her mistress' lap at this point.

She had managed to completely wear herself out at this point.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:32 AM   #32
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Feeling her pet go still and practically limp over her lap the woman stopped spanking and set the paddle down to her side as she released her pets tail and arms and gently began to rub her bum gently her hands feeling the heat radiating out from it as she soothed the tender flesh with her gentle touch. she nodded after a moment and lifted her pet up and into a gentle loving embrace and holds her in her arms softly with a small smile.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:41 AM   #33
CleverFox
Roleplayer

It actually took Nishi a moment to realize that the painful swats had been replaced by tender rubbing, this surprising the neko to say the very least. Her ears flicked slightly and she shifted her arms as they were released. Before she could really get over her confusion over this turn of events said confusion was increased as she was actually lifted up and embraced.

That was honestly the last thing that she had been expecting and Nishi wasn't quite sure how to react to it.

The rebellious side of her wanted to push away but currently that part was being held at bay by the part of her that was sore and actually wanted some positive attention. Completely against her will she started to purr softly in response to this attention from her new mistress. Perhaps it was the after effects of the spanking causing her to be more docile and submissive, it was really hard to say.

She continued to sniffle softly but didn't actually make any moves to pull away.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:59 AM   #34
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman smiled warmly and softly rubbed her back, "there you see, this isn't so bad is it?" she asked, "you don't have to fight me, I don't want to harm my beautiful pet," she said with a soft smile.

"are you going to be good now, or am I going to have to keep spanking you until you do," she asked her and waited on her response with a patient smile.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:07 AM   #35
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"...was pretty bad..." Nishi said through her sniffles, of course referring to the spanking that she had just received and not the comfort that came after. There was a somewhat sullen tone to her voice as she said this, the neko obviously not happy about what had transpired.

When she was questioned about her willingness to behave Nishi wanted to refuse, wanted to continue to be rebellious just out of principle.

But what she wanted to do and what she actually did were two totally different things. With her backside and sit spots currently throbbing from the paddling that her mistress had seen fit to administer even Nishi wasn't stubborn enough to further fight. "I'll be good..." she murmured in the same sullen tone as before, making it clear that she was doing so under duress.

Which meant that her cooperation wasn't guaranteed to last.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:10 AM   #36
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman smiled "that's a good girl" she smiled as she rubbed her back, after a moment or two she reached over and took up the collar again and decided to test her pet's willingness to obey her, "now are you going to hold still and let me put this on you my beautiful little Nishi?" she asked giving her a warm gentle smile.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:13 AM   #37
CleverFox
Roleplayer

Nishi eyed the collar with a look of extreme distaste on her face. This pretty much went against everything that she stood for but she wasn't an idiot and she knew what would happen if she refused.

"Only because you're making me," the neko said, her voice filled with disdain.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:23 AM   #38
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman frowned, "Then let's talk a bit before I put it on you," she said before putting it down, she didn't want her relationship with her neko to start off so poorly, but now that she had her talking perhaps she could change that.

"What about my name?" she asked gently, "I know yours would you like to know mine?"

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:25 AM   #39
CleverFox
Roleplayer

Once again the woman's actions threw her for a loop.

Nishi looked completely puzzled when her new mistress initiated a conversation rather than forcing the issue of the collar as she had been expecting. Her ears, previously pinned flat against her head, perked up slightly.

"You don't want me to call you Mistress?" she questioned rather than answering the question that she was asked though she did look curious as well as confused.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:28 AM   #40
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

the woman chuckled slightly, "not in private my sweet, no such things are only for the public's eye, in private, when it's just the two of us, you may call me by my name, Alexandra, Alexandra Cain" she smiled warmly.

Tags
fay, kitten, tales