Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Kokiri Switchings
Old May 24th, 2016, 12:24 PM   #1
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64
Default Kokiri Switchings

It was morning in the kingdom of Hyrule, where the hero was in his treehouse sleeping in while the princess was already up. One of Link's childhood friends Saria stayed in the Kokiri Forest so she could become a protector alongside the new Deku Tree and also be with her friends and Link.

So, Saria woke up and smoothed out her hair, grabbing her slingshot to see him. She had a huge grin on her face, as she wanted to train with him.

Old May 24th, 2016, 12:49 PM   #2
Shendew
VIP Donator

Unlike Saria, Link wasn't willing to train this morning; he rather wanted to spend the morning lazily in his house or in his garden, since the weather was nice.
Therefore, he groaned when he heard his friend Saria knocking on the door and calling him.

In the castle, the princess Zelda was getting dressed and ready for the day.

Old May 24th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #3
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Climbing up the ladder, Saria skipped to his door and began rapping on t endlessly. "Link! Link! Wake up, time to gettup, rise and shine!" she said ecstatically. She wanted to see her best friend, despite he's an adult, and wanted to play.

Unlike her rapid knocking, a few calm ones were heard on Zelda's door. "Zelda, it's me, Impa. Are you up?"

Old May 24th, 2016, 12:58 PM   #4
Shendew
VIP Donator

Link started by putting his head under the pillow; but he could still hear Saria calling and knocking. Having no choice, he got up and went to open the door: "Saria, I want to sleep. Come back in an hour or two" he said, before starting to close the door. Unfortunately, Saria didn't let him the time to do so.

Zelda, with the help of a maid, had gotten dressed: "Yes Impa, I'm ready and looking forward to the morning tea" she calmly replied.

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:09 PM   #5
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Saria grinned largely when she saw him answer and looked up with childlike happiness, but that was slowly put down when she heard the unfortunate news. "Aw, Link!" she said, before jumping in with a pout. "You never have time for me! I wanna train with our slingshots. Like when we used to!"

Impa entered with a small smile on her lips. "Good morning, Your Highness." She said, holding a tray of her morning tea. "Did you sleep well?"

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:16 PM   #6
Shendew
VIP Donator

Link sighed; he liked training and playing with her, but now wasn't a good time: "Saria, just let me sleep for a while longer, please..." he mumbled, going back to bed.

Zelda sat on a comfy chair and looked at her servant: "I did, thank you. I hope you had a good night too" she replied, The tea smelled nice and Zelda was eager to take her breakfast.

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:25 PM   #7
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

"Aw, c'mon!" she stamped her foot on the floor. "Look! I'll show you how much I trained!" She took out her slingshot and reached into her pocket for a seed. However, she pulled out a Deku Nut instead and pulled back it to shoot it out of the window. But it bounced back, smashed a pot and covered the whole room in light!

"I slept well." she said, placing the tray onto a side-table next to the chair. "Have you seen Link lately? He hasn't been here in quite some time."

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:36 PM   #8
Shendew
VIP Donator

The noise surprised Link and, dspite being sleepy, he immediately undrstood what was going on. He took cover under the covers of his bed before the light filled the room. "Saria, what do you think you're doing?" he shouted.

Zelda took a cup of tea and a small cake: "No, indeed he didn't come to visit me these last two weeks... Perhaps we should go see him..." she thought aloud.

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:48 PM   #9
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Saria shrieked when the pot smashed and covered her eyes immeditely. "Eep!" As the light was about to fade, Saria made her way to the door. "Sorry! Maybe another time!"

"Indeed he has, but I'm certain he hasn't forgotten about you. Should I send him a letter?"

Old May 24th, 2016, 02:35 PM   #10
Shendew
VIP Donator

Before the light could fade away completely, Link went out of the bed and grabbed Saria: "Wait a minute, Saria-dear..." he said with a stern look. Soon, he noticed the smashed pot and a few other broken things. "What did I say about breaking stuff in my house?" he asked.

Zelda took another cake and nodded: "Sure! Please give it to me before sending it; I'll read and sign" she answered.

Tags
kokiri, link, saria, switchings, zelda