Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Legend of Zelda: Scarlet Seats
Old July 12th, 2016, 06:51 PM   #1
Dungeon
Up isn't Jump...

Default Legend of Zelda: Scarlet Seats

Zelda was trapped. Again. For the third time this month, the power-hungry Ganon had overpowered her forces and kidnapped her. The Princess had grown quite familiar with the bleak dungeon cell she resided in at the moment. The eighteen square-foot room was made entirely of dark stone, with one circular cell in the corner. The only decorations the room had was a dusty wooden bench beside the heavy door, and a small rack, containing a crop, paddle, a string of beads of varying size, and a long device that looked like the arrowhead of a training bow. Zelda sighed softly, plopping down on the light sheet of hay that was in her cell. "Link, what could be keeping you?"
Woe to thee that ignore the warning signs. Woe to thee who enter this dungeon and traverse it's corridors. Know that when you hear the sounds of screams for mercy, and the indistinguishable thwack of a paddle against bare and quivering buttocks, it shall be too late...

Old July 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM   #2
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64

Link kept on a brave face as he stormed through Ganon's fortress. He was back already, due to his sword not being the only weapon to beat him, which resulted in kidnapping the princess to lure him into a trap. Ganon was prepared to kill Link this time, but the hero never backed down. He beaten the giant swine before and he would do it again. He went through the unintelligent hordes of Moblins, swift Stalfos and the slow but powerful Dark Nut army.

Then he came face to face with the demon king himself, for the third time. This time, the battle was shorter, but still difficult, as Ganon already knew of Link's moves to go behind and strike. As the beast still held his ground, he wasn't expecting to see an aura of silver. A silver arrow was fired by the hero and landed straight into Ganon's chest, exploding him into ashes.

Now, the beast was finally defeated.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Last edited by ZeldaFan64; July 12th, 2016 at 07:19 PM.

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:04 PM   #3
Dungeon
Up isn't Jump...

Zelda, at this point, was simply tossing pebbles at the door of the room, bored out of her royal mind. Link was taking forever, and the Hyrulian Princess wasn't sure he was even on his way.
Woe to thee that ignore the warning signs. Woe to thee who enter this dungeon and traverse it's corridors. Know that when you hear the sounds of screams for mercy, and the indistinguishable thwack of a paddle against bare and quivering buttocks, it shall be too late...

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:06 PM   #4
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Link barged through the doors to the dungeon, looking both directions in the darkness. "Princess Zelda!" he said, trying to hide all annoyance whatsoever. "It is I, Link! I've come to save you!" he said, making his way past the jail cells.

"for the third forsaken time..."

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:10 PM   #5
Dungeon
Up isn't Jump...

The Princess' ears perked when she heard the voice of her hero. She stood from her cell, gripping the bars as she peered through the darkness. "Link! Thank goodness where the hell have you been!? A Princess shouldn't have to suffer such unfurnished resting places!" She sighed, waving a dismissing hand. "Never mind your critical failures of being a hero, Just release me from this cell so I can return to my kingdom."

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM   #6
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Link's eyes widened once he heard the answer by the princess and rushed straight over to the cell. Smiling as he saw her, he released a huge breath of relief. "Oh, princess... You'll be safe from this cesspool." he looked for the lock and reached into his pockets, but couldn't find the keys to open them. Should he turn back?

Link pursed his lips as soon as she said that, a vein growing in his forehead. His fingers gripped his sword's hilt and took it out. As much as he wanted to stab a monster's corpse or a tree over and over, he had to release it on something that's worth it. And that was the lock. One loud clang and the door was open. "With pleasure, princess." he said, obviously irked as he had to hold in all annoyance.

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:31 PM   #7
Dungeon
Up isn't Jump...

Zelda stepped free from her prison, dusting herself off and clearing her throat, before slapping Link across the face. "How dare you keep royalty waiting! Hasn't you mother taught you how rude that is? And why didn't you just use the key, fool? You could've killed me with that sword strike! I don't think the blacksmith that crafted that blade would be too happy if he knew it'd be used as nothing more than a club with edges!" She stabbed a finger into Link's chest, shouting at the taller hero.

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM   #8
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Link smiled and opened his mouth to say how long he's been travelling to see her once again, but yelped as her palm abused his cheek. "AH!" he raised one of his gloved hands and lightly rubbed the pink mark, before looking at the princess with a confused but then irritated look. "With all due respect, princess, the keys were far off from the dungeon, so I couldn't keep you waiting any longer." he was slightly off guard with the poke and that increased his current mood. "Didn't your mother tell you that is absolutely no way to show your gratitude to people who almost risked their lives saving you from the clutches of Ganon?"

/why is this reminding me of the Robot Chicken sketch where Link doesn't get the reward he wanted from Zelda?/

Old July 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM   #9
Dungeon
Up isn't Jump...

Zelda was taken aback by the hero's outburst, but her face quick twisted to a scowl. Her other hand slammed into his opposing cheek. "I'm a Princess! Royalty! If I felt the need to spit on you, I'd be entitled!" Zelda calmed down from her fit, composing herself and crossing her arms. "Now, take me home."

Old July 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM   #10
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Link's yelp wasn't as loud as the previous one, but the smack still stung him. That was it. He had enough of her shit so he took off his sword and shield and rested them against the bars. "You're no princess in my eyes currently." he said coldly, before his hand firmly grabbed her wrist. "You're nothing more than a spoilt girl who gets herself kidnapped by the same guy. If you like smacking people so much, let's see if the tables can turn." Then he lead her down the dungeon corridor, being true to his words.

Tags
legend, scarlet, seats, zelda