Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The little dragon and the hound (with playgirl)
Old June 29th, 2023, 09:28 PM   #1
Barbossasdaughter
Rumple's naughty bundle

Send a message via MSN to Barbossasdaughter Send a message via Yahoo to Barbossasdaughter Send a message via Skype™ to Barbossasdaughter
Default The little dragon and the hound (with playgirl)

A little girl of 8 years was sitting on a horse with her uncle. Grey blue eyes looked at the road ahead and the Inn they were moving towards, where a huge black horse was standing before.

The girl in question was Saenys Targaryen, a dragonseed born of Aerys the mad king and a handmaiden of the Queen. Her blonde hair had been dyed as it would have gotten the two too much attention. The youngster had survived a purge by Lannister soldiers, landing herself in the care of one Lord Petyr Baelish, who raised her as his niece and scheming to get hold of the Iron Throne with the dragon child.

Sandy knew of her heritage but was reminded not to talk about it. She had been surprised and excited as her uncle had told her that they would leave King’s Landing for a proper castle.

For now, the young girl was a bit hungry and curious as to what laid ahead.

Old June 29th, 2023, 10:57 PM   #2
playgirl

In the inn, a tall man with a terrible burned face sat at a table in a corner, brooding in the dim.

Bugger the Imp, he thought savagely as he finished his wine. It was the Imp's fault that Sandor Clegane had lost everything in the Battle of the Blackwater. Pyromancer's piss. He remembered the wildfire bursting all around him, the horses screaming and dying. . .

He was trying to think of what to do now. He had been a sworn sword to the Lannisters for a long time, but they would not take him back. The Hound has turned craven. His mouth twitched.

Still, Sandor was a strong man, which meant he wasn't without prospects.

As he put his cup on the table, he heard the sound of horses and the clink of armour coming from outside. A small party, he judged. He loosened his sword in its scabbard.

Old June 30th, 2023, 10:59 AM   #3
Barbossasdaughter
Rumple's naughty bundle

Send a message via MSN to Barbossasdaughter Send a message via Yahoo to Barbossasdaughter Send a message via Skype™ to Barbossasdaughter

Petyr was rather happy as he saw the horse. How well the cards played in his favour. “Now. Remember young one. Behave.” He knew his niece, she could be as hot headed as Targaryens could be. Well to be fair, he certainly had spoiled her a good bit.
Sandy puffed her cheeks. In her book, she always behaved.

They entered and Petyr sat with the youngster not far away from Sandor, but in a little calm corner. He ordered food and drinks before he smiled at Sandor. “It’s been some time my big friend. Come over. Have a drink on me. There’s also someone you haven’t met before.”

Sandy looked around as they entered, of course she saw Sandor and looked at him curiously. She hadn’t seen such a big man yet. Petyr had always kept her away from court and hidden in his brothels. Right under the Lannister noses. Her uncle seemed to know him.

Old June 30th, 2023, 07:48 PM   #4
playgirl

The Hound's face remained impassive as Petyr Baelish stepped into the inn. The short man did not seem to pay any attention to the tall one, but Sandor knew better.

When Littlefinger finally addressed him, Sandor snorted. "Don't recall us being friends," he rasped, but accepted the drink all the same. He wants something of me, he realised. Petyr Baelish was a liar, but he might be a liar in need of a dog. He wondered if it had something to do with the slip of a girl who was accompanying him.

Old June 30th, 2023, 10:11 PM   #5
Barbossasdaughter
Rumple's naughty bundle

Petyr smiled as Sandor joined them. The little one put her cloak back only revealing brown hair. That drew less attention than blonde one. “We may not have had much opportunities to become real friends. But I think it might change.” He grinned.

The little girl looked at Sandor. Hmn. He looked grumpy and well his burned face sure must have been from a fight. He had armor on and a sword with him. Ohhh she knew! He was a knight! She smiled brightly at him.

“This is…my niece Sandy. Or let’s say she has been given into my care, surviving a purge by the Lannisters. And we both know who Lannisters and Baratheons liked to kill.” He said meaningful.

Old July 1st, 2023, 10:14 AM   #6
playgirl

Sandor looked with some interest as the girl pulled back her cloak; the interest had to do with her connection with Littlefinger, rather than the girl herself. But then, she smiled, and the Hound was taken aback. This was not how small children generally reacted to his face.

He nodded thoughtfully at Petyr's words. Yes, that explained it. The hair may be dyed, but the features were undeniably Targaryen. Sandor doubted that a bastard girl (she had to be one, surely) would be of much importance, but these were unstable times, and Littlefinger must consider her a little golden cyvasse piece.

"You want her to have a strong guard dog."

Old July 1st, 2023, 05:37 PM   #7
Barbossasdaughter
Rumple's naughty bundle

“I do indeed. You are the best one around and she tends to get herself in trouble.” “I don’t.” Sandy puffed her cheeks. She did argue and may talked back but she was no Joffrey.

“And I would hate it if she tends to get too spoiled like a certain Prince we know. If you accept, you will be paid and have free reign to dish out punishments as you see fit.” He moved closer. “And wouldn’t you want to see their faces if one day we take back the throne and take revenge?” He sat back with a grin before standing up. “We’ll stay the night. I’ll arrange for rooms so you two can get to know each other.”

Sandy looked at her uncle go and then turned her eyes back to Sandor. “You’re really big! I hope I’ll be as big as you someday.” Which was doubtful as she was rather small. “Are you a knight? Will you come with us? Uncle said I would need a protector..I think you’ll be the best.” She chatted away. No fear was in her eyes as she looked up at him. She had seen different people in the brothels and Ros, one of the girls had taught her that one should never judge what’s outside.

Old July 1st, 2023, 06:54 PM   #8
playgirl

Sandor's mouth twitched at the mention of Joffrey's name. He had to admit that looking after the girl would probably be more pleasant than looking after Joffrey. And Littlefinger may be a devious schemer, but he seemed to have no intention to spoil the girl the way Cersei Lannister spoiled her son.

The Hound snorted. "I don't give a mummer's fart about your revenge. I only care that I can kill my brother."

He was left with his new charge. The little one clearly had courage, she looked him in the eyes as she spoke, but his face darkened when she asked if he was a knight.

"I am not a knight, girl. I spit on knights. Which is why I'm the best to protect you. Dogs are better than knights."

Old July 1st, 2023, 08:30 PM   #9
Barbossasdaughter
Rumple's naughty bundle

Oh he knew he would convince Sandor. Petyr got off with a smile.

Sandy giggled as she heard him say “fart” well she had heard some crass language at times but like all children she did chuckle at words. As Sandor’s look darkened at the word knight, Sandy hoped she hadn’t angered him. “Ohh.” She said as he explained things to her. “So you’re a dog? Because of your helmet!” She had seen it as he had come over. “But you don’t really look like one without. What’s your name?” She asked

Old July 1st, 2023, 09:08 PM   #10
playgirl

Sandor had to smile a little.

"Yes girl, I am a dog." He picked up the helmet and held it out to her, as she seemed interested. "My name is Sandor Clegane. They call me the Hound."

Tags
dragon, hound, playgirl