Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Little hiawatha's new mother
Old April 25th, 2021, 01:31 PM   #1
megaman64
Gold Member

Default Little hiawatha's new mother

Deep in the fosest was a young boy of five. He was short and chubby with reddish brown skin and pure black hair.

Around the black hair was band with a bird feather on behind down down below she wear a pair of baggy yellowfur pans with shoes to march.

He was little hiawatha, who hunting on his own with his little bow and arrow before looking to see something walking towards as he jumps in the bushes to hide.

Old April 25th, 2021, 04:34 PM   #2
Matisse
Gold Member

Diana, a young and quite charming doctor, was walking in the forest. She was looking for some medicinal herbs to treat her patients with. She had made a long journey from England to come into those lands, and was eager to start a new life in land where everything was possible, far away for the country of noblemen that didn't want her to become an indipendent doctor just because she was a woman.
She heard something in the bushes, and placed a hand on the revolver colt she always had with her for self protection, saying "Who's there?"

Old April 25th, 2021, 09:57 PM   #3
megaman64
Gold Member

Little hiawatha watched from the bushes to see was appeared to be a woman with blond and skin thats white as mill. Her clothes are unusual too as they are black as the night sky. "What animal is that?" She asked himself before seeing her weapon he quickly just out and aim his bow and arrow and get into precision with his legs spread..thsn his baggy pant fall to his angles leaving him naked and giving the womsn a good view of his bare round and cute bottom.

Old April 28th, 2021, 09:30 AM   #4
Matisse
Gold Member

Diana was already taking her gun out when she saw something come out from the bushes... but then she saw it was a little boy, with pants clearly to baggy for him that soon fell and showed his chubby bottom.
Amazed, the young doctor went closer to him, moving away her hand from the gun, and said "Hi, little one. Do you understand my language?"

Old April 28th, 2021, 09:44 AM   #5
megaman64
Gold Member

The boy look dowj with a blush as he sheepidhly pulled them back up. Hiawatha back away with his bow still pointing at her. "Whos yous?" He said in a thick but cute native accent.

Old April 28th, 2021, 10:08 AM   #6
Matisse
Gold Member

Diana let out a giggle as he took the pants back in place, and surely wasn't impressed by the little bow. But she was surprised to hear him speak her tongue, despite the accent that was natural for him to have.
Trying to be as kindly as possible, to show him he had nothing to fear from her, she said "My name is Diana. I'm the shaman of my people. I'm not going to hurt you."
She said that because she really had no idea if his tribe have an idea of what a doctor was, and the shamans were the closest figures she could think of, even if she was not sure about what a shaman really was.

Old April 28th, 2021, 10:16 AM   #7
megaman64
Gold Member

"Animal shaman?" He asked as he still look at her like shes some new beast. "Hungry. May you rest in place." Hiawatha than said as the tiny arrow shoot at her though it felt nothing more than a bee sting.

Old April 28th, 2021, 10:26 AM   #8
Matisse
Gold Member

Diana wasn't expecting that reaction. She let out a surprised yell as the arrow hit her. It was more surprise than anything, since the sting was minum, but that wasn't a good excuse to throw arrows at people.
The doctor gave the boy a stern glare, and quickly grabbed him by a ear.
"You cannot do that! I'm a person, not an animal!" she scolded "And I think you need a punishment, Do you know what a spanking is?"

Old April 28th, 2021, 10:30 AM   #9
megaman64
Gold Member

"Ow! Ow!" The boy cried as he felt his ear was pulled as he trtly to hit her arm with his bow. "Let go, shaman! You will not eat me!"

Old April 28th, 2021, 10:37 AM   #10
Matisse
Gold Member

Diana huffed and took his bow from his hands, throwing it aside.
"I'm not going to eat you, I'm about to spank you." she said, sitting down on a close log and dragging him across her knees.

Tags
hiawatha, mother