Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Looking for Ron Wilson's (and Alina) art
Old September 26th, 2020, 10:14 PM   #1
Frenchboy

Default Looking for Ron Wilson's (and Alina) art

Hi everybody !

I really like Ron Wilson's art and I'm looking for more drawings. I heard that he was a VERY PROLIFIC artist (and that provoked fighting and finally his leaving). But, unfortunately for me, all this happened before I discovered the "spanking World" on the internet. I've never seen the thousands of pictures he made.

So I'm looking for any RW's picture which DOES NOT appears on the following website :
- thebarnyard.net
- boyzbeingboyz
- artastic forum gallery
- the handprints
- spankingart.org
- google image

Same for Alina.
If you have any website, picture, or other, please tell me
Thanks in advance

Old September 28th, 2020, 04:54 PM   #2
milf
Very Bad Little Girl!

Send a message via Yahoo to milf

Yes it is at handprince. Last I looked there are at least 2 galleries worth. https://thehandprints.com/hpDrawingsGall16.html https://thehandprints.com/hpDrawings18.html

Old September 28th, 2020, 07:26 PM   #3
Frenchboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milf View Post
Yes it is at handprince. Last I looked there are at least 2 galleries worth. https://thehandprints.com/hpDrawingsGall16.html https://thehandprints.com/hpDrawings18.html
I've discovered them already, but thanks for your help !

Old December 29th, 2020, 01:09 PM   #4
Karlo

I looked for them all over the internet as well but couldn't find any sources that you didn't mentioned already. But I am sure that I have seen a lot more back in the day ...

If I ever find anything more I'll post it here.

Old February 4th, 2021, 02:09 PM   #5
Frenchboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlo View Post
I looked for them all over the internet as well but couldn't find any sources that you didn't mentioned already. But I am sure that I have seen a lot more back in the day ...

If I ever find anything more I'll post it here.
Thanks, I'll share too if I find something. I know there was a website named "Veralsi Bonus" with a lot of RW's artworks but unfortunately it closed a few years ago. What a pity

Old February 4th, 2021, 08:15 PM   #6
RobM
~Sweetest Cyanide~

Veralsi's site contained almost no original content.

Although it's possible it's highly unlikely that they had any images not already on Handprince/handprints.
In fact I'd wager good money that Veralsi harvested them from there, all of his content was taken from other sites - including for a while this one.

Sharr al baliyya ma yudhik
Myers-Briggs: ENFJ

Old February 4th, 2021, 10:16 PM   #7
Frenchboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobM View Post

Although it's possible it's highly unlikely that they had any images not already on Handprince/handprints.
In fact I'd wager good money that Veralsi harvested them from there, all of his content was taken from other sites - including for a while this one.
The closed Veralsi site had probably pictures from sources other than Handprints because it had some F/M content, while Handprints is only (mainly) /F content.

It seems that this "Veralsi Bonus" website closed in 2015, so I could see some Ron Wilson's pictures (certainly taken from here) after his account was deleted in 2008.

Is there any archive or anything else of his account on Anime OTK ? Or any way to contact him ?

Old August 18th, 2022, 05:32 PM   #8
redalarm
Probationary User

I'm also looking for a repository of Ron Wilson's pic.

Do you know any website where I can find Ron Wilson's drawings?

Was a backup taken before his account here was deleted?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobM View Post

Ron Wilson has an IMMESE production FAR FAR FAR FAR beyond those two galleries on hand prints.

Unfortunately he doesn't want to upload his entire collection again on the internet.

Old August 18th, 2022, 06:46 PM   #9
RobM
~Sweetest Cyanide~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchboy View Post
The closed Veralsi site had probably pictures from sources other than Handprints because it had some F/M content, while Handprints is only (mainly) /F content.

It seems that this "Veralsi Bonus" website closed in 2015, so I could see some Ron Wilson's pictures (certainly taken from here) after his account was deleted in 2008.

Is there any archive or anything else of his account on Anime OTK ? Or any way to contact him ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by redalarm View Post
Ron Wilson has an IMMESE production FAR FAR FAR FAR beyond those two galleries on hand prints.

Unfortunately he doesn't want to upload his entire collection again on the internet.
If I was being conservative I'd say about 60% of all of Veralsi's total content was harvested from AotK and our artists. If I was being more liberal I'd say closer to 75% of the total images was harvested from here. Yes, his website had a diverse variety of albums but most of them were small amounts of unsorted images (like four or five per album, mostly empty) from various blogs or chans. The albums with dozens or hundreds of images in all came from here and that made up the raw mass bulk.

I'm not really commenting about Ron Wilson - he doesn't interest me, sorry - I'm commenting on Versalsi and suggesting not to get your hopes up that even if you got ahold of his galleries you'd find images not already in circulation on the other sites you mentioned. If you're able to access via wayback machine etc other sites from the same time you'll find Veralsi had exactly the same images and no more. I also wouldn't get suckered by his pages of thumbnails on the 'join us' advertising.

I'll take the point about Handprince. Either I'm misremembering (quite possible) or they've also removed a lot of Ron Wilson's content over the last decade. I did think that they had a whole lot more than two galleries but if they didn't and don't anymore then fair comment.

To the query about whether we have an archive: I can say we don't have any of Ron Wilson's stuff. He asked us to get to remove it and we did. And it wouldn't be kosher to share any archive anyway. It'd be really crappy to go handing out anything he asked us to remove.
How to get in contact with him? Honestly I haven't even heard his name mentioned for about four years before you started this thread. He's not exactly current and on-trend. I'm afraid none of the mods or I would have the first clue, sorry.

Sharr al baliyya ma yudhik
Myers-Briggs: ENFJ

Old August 24th, 2022, 09:00 PM   #10
Frenchboy

Thanks RobM for all this information !

However, as a Ron Wilson expert ( ) , I can affirm that Veralsi's galleries have hundreds of Ron's pictures that you can't find anywhere else. It's also because there have been many blogs/accounts/websites which were deleted past few years... I just forgot to download these images at the time .

That's why I'm scanning Veralsi's pages because I hope these galleries will reopen someday. Cf. the other thread about Veralsi's galleries.

What a pity for all these lost artworks. I hope that RW is not dead...

Woohoo Ron Wilson Can you see my message ?? Can you contact me ??

Just a bottle to the sea... ;-)

Tags
alina, art, ron, wilson