Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:13 PM   #21
Sarah Young

I smile at the whirlwind of questions. "Yes you may have peas, yes I plan to adopt you and you're welcome to call my Mummy if you'd like to. Would that make you sad? And the adoption will take a while, but that doesn't mean we need to wait to act like Mummy and daughter."

I order myself a grileld chicken salad and side of macaroni and cheese and order Mary's food for her.

"We need to get you signed up for school as soon as possible. I havent had a chance in the myriad of things I've needed to do to get ready." I had taken off this whole week from teaching, but really didn't have a lot of vacation time.

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:17 PM   #22
cyabroad
cyabroad

Send a message via Yahoo to cyabroad Send a message via Skype™ to cyabroad

Mummy will I go to your school and will I have to wear a uniform, and Mummy will I be in your class,

Mummy you need to talk to Daddies brief when I in the home the Matron told me Daddy left a will,

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:22 PM   #23
Sarah Young

I smile, my heart overflowing at her use of the term Mummy. "Yes you will go to my school, yes you will wear a uniform, we can go buy you some this afternoon, no you will not be in my class I do not think. But I promise whatever class you're in the teachers are very nice. And since I teach there if you're naughty they will come get me to discipline you instead of handling it themselves." I say this last part a little firmly. I don't know what type of personality my niece has but from some of the stories my sister told I believe she needs the rod on regular occasions.

A little sadly, "They should not have been talking to you about things like that. You're much too young. But yes, there is a will and my lawyer and I are going to do a conference with them this week to figure out if there are any funds or properties or anything. but it is not something you need to worry about, ok? I'll take care of you. I promise."

The server brings our food. "This looks lovely, thank you." I say a quick grace and then we dig in.

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:27 PM   #24
cyabroad
cyabroad

I take my nugget and chips and I slowly eat them, Mummy what did My other Mummy tell you about me,

She did not even take care of me she was drunk most of the time, And Mummy I never got smacks only hit on the head, So Mummy can we talk when we get home,

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:30 PM   #25
Sarah Young

I am shocked when my niece is so frank about the issues my sister had. I had known she was prone to over-imbibing, but had no idea it affected Mary.

"Well, she told me that you loved cuddles and watching princess movies and eating sweets. She said that sometimes you have a fit when you don't like something you're told to do. And that you are very smart for your age."

"What do you want to talk about at home sweetheart?

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:41 PM   #26
cyabroad
cyabroad

Did My other Mummy tell you that she gave me smacks or Daddy did, Because Mummy no one did,

And Mummy I had play smacks for first time by my friends Daddy, When one night I was playing with her dolls and her Daddy came in from work,

He started to fool about with my friend and he gave her play smacks,

Old January 13th, 2016, 11:54 PM   #27
Sarah Young

Deciding that Mary's insistence on the topic must mean it is important to her I give her my full attention.

"She did not tell me she spanked or smacked you. I just assumed because she told me some of the naughty things you did that you had been disciplined for them. You were never spanked on your bottom for being naughty? Have you been stood in the corner or your mouth washed with soap? Did your teachers make you write lines at school?"

Old January 14th, 2016, 12:01 AM   #28
cyabroad
cyabroad

No Mummy to all those questions I only had plays of that man when I went around to my mates house,

My real Mummy used to hit me back of my head, So Mummy can you tell me at home,

Jumping up of my chair and running to you, whispers what smacks are Mummy please,

Old January 14th, 2016, 12:02 AM   #29
Sarah Young

Smiling a little at her innocent question. "And you want me to tell you at home because you're worried since we're in public someone might hear us talking?"

Old January 14th, 2016, 12:16 AM   #30
cyabroad
cyabroad

Yes Mummy I do not want to talk about it here Mummy giving her a kiss on the check, then goes back to finish my nugget and chips of and eat my peas,

Tags
auntie, cyabroad, mary