Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Masters new pet [RP with Night Kyle]
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:52 PM   #1
Yasashi

Default Masters new pet [RP with Night Kyle]

Hunter was walking his way home from a simple day of work. It wasn't too bad a day like per usual. He actually enjoyed his job. But on this particular hot spring day he couldn't help but feel like everything was going into a tedium. Still if you can call the day anything but bad then how can it not be good right? At least there was a cool breeze every once in awhile thanks to the ocean winds of the coastal city to take the edge off the heat

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:00 AM   #2
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

kyle, a furry fox, was living in the streets, he was homeless and like a stray looking for scraps in the garbage, he didnt pike the saltwater air, and he snorted as he smelt it, he caught a glimps of hunter walking by, he looked like he had money, so kyle started to tail him in hopes of stealing his wallet!

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:25 AM   #3
Yasashi

Hunter had no clue he was being followed by the fox. Nor the boys intentions to steal from him. The older boy sighed as he took out his phone and started texting as he walked. Being sure to keep looking ahead of him so he didn't run into a pole or anything

Old January 19th, 2018, 02:09 AM   #4
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

kyle saw this as his chance, he started getting closer and closer, thinking that the boy was distracted by his phone! then, as he got very close his stayed quiet and reached into the boys pocket! and desperately tried to find his money!

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:12 AM   #5
Yasashi

Hunter kept texting as the boy approached. Still unaware of what the little rascal was up to. And then it happened. He felt the urchins hand go right into his pocket. He was startled at first but soon stopped dead in his tracks. Quickly reaching back and grabbing him by the wrist "Hey punk what do you think you're doing?!" The older boy snapped, glaring at the boy and forcing his hand out of his pocket

Old January 19th, 2018, 03:31 PM   #6
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

kyle was shocked as his wrist was grabbed and he nervously looked at him! "i-i....." he was so shocked he couldn't say a word, and he struggled and tried to get away as the older boy stared at him!

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:00 PM   #7
Yasashi

"Not talking huh?" Hunter said, looking around and spotting a bench. With a smile he started to drag Kyle over to it "I know what'll make you squeal then punk."

Old January 20th, 2018, 08:20 AM   #8
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

kyle struggled violently! "h-hey let me go!!" he yelled nervously, wondering what he was going to do to him!!

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:38 AM   #9
Yasashi

"Wouldn't be happening if you didn't try picking my pocket" Hunter told him, sitting down on the bench and using his free hand to yank his pants down his thighs. Getting an eyeful of whatever underwear he was wearing before pulling him over his lap "Someone's gotta teach you a lesson punk." And with that he began the boys punishment. Raining spanks down on his underwear clad rear end as his other hand kept him pinned.

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:43 AM   #10
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

kyle whimpered as he was dragged to the bench, then he blushed deeply as he felt his pants slip down to his thighs!! "EEP!!!" he yelped in suprize! and he had no time to think as he was pulled over the boys lap and was pinned!! he felt the slaps on his hind and he yelped and blushed in embarrassment!! "YIPE!! OOWW!!! AAAAH!!!" he yelped and struggled!

Tags
kyle, masters, night, pet