Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 10th, 2023, 09:40 AM   #21
lowmobile
Gold Member

Cyrus blushed. "I'm not fingering you! My hand just slipped...I'm getting tired." He looked away from her pink buttocks to try to refocus. Her supple buttocks and thighs made him slip up! He sat down. "Well, you obviously need help with your children...and I think I should help you continue to take responsibility for your kids' actions." He breathed in deeply and squeezed his own firm thigh for comfort. "I think if their behavior continues, I will be forced to use additional punishment methods in the future. Things that might hurt a little more...or be more embarrassing. Those are my terms for continuing to help out. Are they acceptable?"

Old December 10th, 2023, 11:47 AM   #22
Tangerine

Assuming this was the end of it, it seemed that way, the amount of damage done throughout was clearly visible in the form of some nicely pinked cheeks. She had nothing to cover it, and its bountiful nature made it strikingly obvious. Obvious to him at least. She herself still needed a mirror to see it fully. “Slipped, sure…” After what felt like hours, Carmen put her heels down and straightened herself. The hem of her skirt fell, curtaining her assets again. “I don’t know how it can be more embarrassing than this..” grumbling, she turned around to face him. “And no. It’s hardly acceptable. But since I’m a responsible mother who only wants the best for her kids,” and since it’d be a nightmare to find a new sitter at such short notice, “you’d better be here tomorrow to work,” the teacher added. Reaching down, she pulled her knickers up. Her tights too, her hips wiggling from side to side as she adjusted it all. A small whisper escaped her, as the fabric dug into her skin, no matter how soft it was. “Remember though, what just happened shouldn’t leave these walls.”

Old December 11th, 2023, 01:19 PM   #23
lowmobile
Gold Member

"I agree that we should keep this between us. At least for now." He went to the door. "I will be here tomorrow. And it would be difficult for you to find a new sitter, short notice or not." Cyrus felt he had her over a barrel. "And be prepared for tomorrow," he warned with a slightly ominous tone.

The next day he arrived to take care of the kids. Unfortunately, again they were unruly and he struggled to make them do their homework.

Old December 11th, 2023, 03:06 PM   #24
Tangerine

There were some curious phrases. For now? Be prepared? For what though, Carmen thought. But she elected not to comment on it. Not to delve deeper into the topic. That could have potentially meant putting funny ideas into his head. Besides, it wasn’t like her kids would always be as mischievous and difficult.

“No, they wouldn’t be like that every bloody day,” the following day, the mother pondered at her desk. “I raised them better than that,” in her office, she couldn’t help but think about it. As time passed, and the clock hands chased each other, the concern remained at the back of her head. The fact that she didn’t receive a text from the sitter was a good sign. It ought to be. When it was time to call it a day, and week for that matter as it was Friday, she walked up to the corner of her room. To get her jacket from the hatstand! Otherwise, as a mature woman with a career, she had no business in corners other than grabbing things.

Following a forty-minute trip from school to home, she got out of her car and found herself at her front door. This time, she’d opted for a pair of trousers. The dark garment hugged her hips quite well. Firm enough to make their removal a hassle. And they made her hips look narrower too! Well, not really, but still.

There was a pause between holding the door knob and opening. Eventually though, she got in. “Good afternoon,” Carmen entered. Checking her watch, she quickly corrected, “Evening.” Donning a cheery, everything-went-OK mood, she hoped to get the same in return. “Is that a smile? Of a peaceful day?” Offering a smile of her own, she met her former pupil.

Old December 13th, 2023, 11:20 AM   #25
lowmobile
Gold Member

Cyrus was exhausted, having just put the children to bed. Cyrus did smile at her, but largely reflexively. While he really had hoped the children would have behaved better, he couldn't deny that he wasn't hoping he would get another chance to look at Carmen's shapely bottom. When he was a student, he often found himself daydreaming while staring at her posterior when she faced away from the class.

"Miss...Carmen," he started still unsure of how to address her. "Your children will not behave unless you take your discipline seriously." He crossed his legs as his muscular thighs bulged through his pants. "I'm afraid I will have to punish you again. And I'll need to step things up this time."

Old December 13th, 2023, 01:08 PM   #26
Tangerine

It was disappointing really, hearing that the kids failed to be good another day. She didn’t know if there was any improvement at least compared to the day before, but the adamant demeanour he’d taken by the time she came back home didn’t quite hint at that. Because of their little deal, it wasn’t only disappointing, but worrying too. Especially when the sitter had already proved that he wouldn’t shy from carrying out the demands of that deal. “Oh…” Carmen narrowed her lips. Suddenly, her own lovely home stopped feeling such a safe place for her bottom.

“I took it very seriously,” the mother argued. She didn't wander off that far away from the front door. Instead of finding a seat for her spacious backside, she elected to lean back against the wall. Perhaps as a defensive instinct. She already considered swats on the bare arse quite a low point. So being told she earned worse wasn't exactly relieving. Other sitters would have demanded more payment for the trouble. She didn't know what this one wanted this time.

“Maybe we could just sit down and talk about what we can do for them?” Carmen suggested. Of course, sitting, safely putting her bum on something, would be the complete opposite of getting bottom-related punishments. “Which shouldn't be seen as me just trying to run away from punishment. Talking is important after all. We're all adults.” She did a bit more mumbling.

Old December 14th, 2023, 03:37 PM   #27
lowmobile
Gold Member

"Hmmm...." Cyrus rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I think you raise a good point. We should discuss some ideas on how to improve their behavior." He beckoned her over. "But we should hold the conversation with you over my lap," he continued. "Since I have to punish you anyways, it seems the most time efficient," he added sternly.

He could see her stalling and knew he needed to hasten things along. "Come on," he said sharply patting his thigh.

Old December 14th, 2023, 05:02 PM   #28
Tangerine

“Hm what?” she asked into his apparent consideration. One foot tapped on the floor in a half-nervous manner. A sigh of relief made her protruding chest move downwards. At first, it seemed she, or her bottom, was spared. “Certainly. Anything could be talked out,” she nodded. In this case, it meant talking her way out of punishment. Because she was a teacher, who once regularly told him how things worked and how they should during lectures, she must have been somewhat convincing.

Or maybe not? When it came to convincing him that her tush didn't need further punishment? As her brows fell, an air of dread also fell upon Carmen. “But I thought it’d be an eye-to-eye speaking? And not eye-to-...” Sighing, this time out of distress, she dragged her heels. A gesture wasn't necessary to understand where exactly her bottom was needed when he sat on that sofa. She was unable to decide which position was worse: this one or the previous. They were equally humbling, she supposed.

“Hope you’re not seeing this as a new hobby you’ve taken up..” the mumbling teacher sat next to him. Then turned. Then pulled her feet up. Gingerly, she laid her body. Bottom on knee, she assumed position. Due to not having an exceptionally small backside, the weight she burdened his knees with wasn’t quite marginal. That was his problem though.

Old December 16th, 2023, 01:58 PM   #29
lowmobile
Gold Member

For Cyrus it was quite different having Carmen over his lap. Not only was her ample rear in proper view in front of his face, but her thighs and more were ever so close to his crotch. The weight and warmth of her pelvis against his was quite distracting. He also reveled in having a conversation with her draped in such a vulnerable position over his lap.

"A hobby..." he said while blushing a little. In fact he had done some research last night on punishments and had brought a black bag with special items...in case he should need it. "Well, it can only become a hobby of mine if you continue to deserve punishment," he said as he reached over and unbuckled her pants, lowering them to her thighs. "Now about motivating them to do their homework..." he started as he let a few swats start to fly.

Old December 16th, 2023, 05:11 PM   #30
Tangerine

Having gone through this before didn't make getting over his knee less awkward. If anything, it was more intimate. This time, it was his very thighs that were under her and not the countertop. It meant that not only in the moments his hand hit her backside, but there was physical contact practically all the time. Huffing, Carmen fidgeted some until her body deemed the position comfortable enough. Not that she hoped to have an overall comforting experience, but still.

“No it can't be a hobby because you hate having to do this,” the woman offered him another answer for her own question. “Right?” Grumbling more, she raised her hips slightly to help him unfasten her trousers. An involuntary reaction for the most part. “Already? I got to keep my skirt for a while last time,“ she still complained. Because of this particularly tight pair she’d donned, baring her bum was no longer as easy as flipping a skirt. And this time, she made no move to help him, not sparing him the trouble of fighting against the taut fabric.

Eventually though, her trousers went down and her cheeks got outside. Normally, she would have been embarrassed to be in a thong, but no underwear could have shown less than what he’d already seen anyway.

Without her trousers to confine and lift it, her bottom spread out more. Like some dough left to rest. Across his lap, it covered more space than it normally did while standing. Unlike last time, her hips weren't stretched either, making them looser, although she dreaded the word, and softer. “No comment…” Carmen said in a half-angry tone, which started to dissipate with the first few smacks he was quick to give her. “Hng! I’ll start doing their homework myself at this rate.”

Tags
accountability, mother, tangerine