Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old January 2nd, 2024, 01:31 AM   #51
lowmobile
Gold Member

Cyrus supposed he could have left...but...there were matters he wanted to attend to. "In the future, I need you to be more respectful of my time, or I will punish you. But along the lines of punishment..." He produced the diagrams Carmen had clearly made. "I'm disappointed in you Carmen. It seems the plugging and spanking yesterday were not enough. It's obvious you made these."

He put them down. "Let's go to your bedroom. I think we should discuss your punishment there, Carmen." Of course Cyrus was already prepared for her punishment. He was excited to punish her, sure, but at the same time he was annoyed and felt let down by the teacher he looked up to.

Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:14 AM   #52
Tangerine

Many attractions and distractions outside. Inside, there was only Carmen. Surely, he wouldn't want to stay here and ignore all the potential fun waiting on the other side of her front door. It seemed so though. That he rather be under this roof. Going to her bedroom on the floor above was the opposite of exiting her home. The kids’ room was also upstairs. Thus, for punishment that produced noise, most did, her bedroom wasn't a suitable place. When they were away, that changed things of course.

“What, you want a raise?” she asked when a semi-angry Cyrus talked about his undervalued time. Yeah that wasn't the point. But the rest of the evening was still ahead. It wasn't too late to make plans. Funnily, Carmen wouldn't object to a raise either, if it meant sting-free buttocks at night.

Disappointment formed in her eyes when she saw the kids’ school project, which should have been in school. “Oh, they didn't even take it to school!” She too was frustrated. A sleepless night over that thing, and it didn't matter in the end. She didn't deny that she did it.

After him, her gifted hips swayed towards her bedroom. “Heey. Don't use the banned words,” she said on the way. “I was hoping I won't be punished today,” she added, which was a funny thing to say as a grown-up woman. “I could just throw that model away and insist they make a new one?” While she tried her luck, Carmen didn't even realise that she’d involuntarily and defensively held her bottom.

Old January 3rd, 2024, 04:50 AM   #53
lowmobile
Gold Member

Cyrus shook his head. "I wouldn't say no to a raise...but I don't want to set a precedent of you buying your way out of trouble. We can talk about it after the punishment."

He put down the diagrams and grabbed Carmen by the wrist, leading her upstairs. "You still deserve punishment for attempted cheatery!" he replied to her objections. He had forgotten she had attempted to ban the word 'plug'. It made him smile as it clearly had been an effective punishment.

He pointed her towards the bed. "Lie down on the bed, face up, and lift your legs into the air," he commanded. It felt a little violating for him to enter her bedroom, but the specific punishment he had envisioned would certainly be easier there.

Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:16 AM   #54
Tangerine

Took by the hand even. As if that wasn't her bedroom they were going to, but somewhere she dreaded. So, technically she was being dragged to her bedroom. Or to punishment. Without bringing the argument that she could navigate in her own house by herself just fine, she followed Cyrus. “I’m not buying out anything,” the woman argued over that part though. “I’d only give you a raise when you do a better job. And that kinda leads to better behaving kids? Which leads to a less punished me?” she blabbered a bit more, about the only indirect connection between him getting more money and her getting less punishment.

For the cheating part. Yeah. There wasn't much she could say about it. As a teacher herself, she shouldn't have prepared it for them.

Alright. Bedroom then. With her head tilted to the side and her narrowed eyes, she cast a meaningful glance at him. ‘Get in the bed for me..’ It was certainly a questionable phrase to hear from a student of hers. Was it really worse than being ordered to bend over though?

“Alright.” Carmen sat on the foot of the bed and slowly lay back. Considering how much he loved staring at her arse from different angles, she was surprised he wanted her on her back. She couldn't have complained though. Not at the moment at least.

“My legs?” Carmen questioned. “Didn't know it was leg day..” As if exercising, she began to raise her shapely legs. The more her feet rose, the more of her upturned bum was put on display. “Oh…” It eventually dawned on her, that this was hardly a safe position for her poor bottom, when Cyrus was around, when spankings were concerned. “Not like this tho!” Carmen protested, clearly ashamed. “Can’t I just lie the other way?”

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:22 PM   #55
lowmobile
Gold Member

Cyrus nodded his head. "Fair enough. Though in my view a more punished you leads to better kids which should then lead to more money for me. I think I understand what I must do."

He watched her slowly get into position before figuring out his intentions. "Is this really worse than the others?" he mused to her. "Well in any case, it's a good stretch for you. And I think a special punishment is necessary this time... though I feel like I keep saying that every day.

He moved to the bed and sat next to her, with his hips touching hers, then he used a hand to help lift her legs. "These are just going to get in the way," he said as he immediately lowered and removed her joggers. He started to spank her in this position.

Old January 5th, 2024, 09:25 AM   #56
Tangerine

Regardless of which particular angle and what orientation she presented her bottom, there wouldn't be anything new to see there for him. From her perspective, there wasn't anything left she hadn't shown him already. Arguably, on the list of peculiar things he could do with her teacher, swatting her bottom upside down wouldn't beat fitting a plug in it either. So he wasn't exactly wrong. But she still couldn't be awfully casual about it.

“Aren't you bored with staring at my rear already?” she asked while he worked on her bottoms. There was her answer, she supposed, as he uncovered her bum again. About fifty percent of it, at least. That was the amount of coverage her knickers provided. Give or take. It wasn't a thong this time. Still cheeky though, just not as much. And teal.

Unlike bending over a table or simply lying across his lap, this position required Carmen to put in some physical effort. She exerted herself, kept those legs up. Of all things, to get herself spanked. Elbows against the mattress, she held her hips on either side for additional support.

“O-oh… Oww…” While Cyrus shook her bum with his smacks, she expressed the sting he caused. Good thing there wasn’t anyone to speculate on the questionable noises coming from her bedroom.

Different to the otk variant, this was a position that allowed him to see both her bottom and face at the same time. Similarly, Carmen had a better of her spanker too, including his crotch. She lowered her gaze over there. “Is that… You’re not enjoying this, are you?”

Old January 7th, 2024, 06:14 AM   #57
lowmobile
Gold Member

He suppressed a giggle. Bored of seeing her rear? Hardly. Given that she could see his face, he did his best to suppress this instinctual reaction. She did look cute, though, he noticed, passively lying back and lifting her bottom up as she offered it for punishment.

Seeing her thighs are partially exposed bottom along with lying next to her unfortunately did arouse him, and his mind strayed away from his most immediate task as his pants tented up slightly.

He was brought back to earth by her accusation. He panicked and switched position. "No, of course not, are you?" he asked, not realizing his retort made little sense and seemed even more suspicious.

Old January 7th, 2024, 01:42 PM   #58
Tangerine

(Oh he was lying? Thought he was either standing by the bed or on his knees on the mattress)

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

(Hm. I believe I could have misread and you just pointed out that her bottoms were lying beside her rather)

From a punishment victim’s perspective, who happened to be grown-arse mother who did the fairly respected job of educating young minds, it was pretty embarrassing to be in a position as if she needed a nappy change but was actually presenting her bottom for it to be smacked. It also didn't help that the involvement party consisted of the babysitter she employed, and that it felt like she herself was being babysat sometimes.

From a different perspective, lying on her bed with her hair spread out, flaunting her smooth legs by keeping them up like a cabaret dancer, having her striking bottom admired was fairly sexy. If it was indeed admired that is. She suspected so. And guys usually weren't able to hide that type of admiration, due to some biological reasons. And parts. “Oh you do enjoy it!” Carmen widened her eyes. “How rude, young man.” she patted the mattress next to her until she found her removed bottoms lying nearby. She grabbed her joggers and tossed it at him, more jokingly than furiously. “Well, I guess you're a young man.”

“I should make you throw away yours as well,” she rolled her eyes. “So it’d be more difficult to say, ‘Of course not Carmen. I can never enjoy it Carmen. It always stands like that Carmen.” The last bits, she spoke with a high-pitched voice, which was supposed to be mimicking Cyrus, whether he sounded like that or not while denying his teacher turned him on.

Tags
accountability, mother, tangerine