Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:50 PM   #21
Dagathar

Quitely she scrolled through her book leaning back to relax after another sip from her cup. Right as she turned her page through a mixture of Banging and the sounds of gunfire and blasting coming from the direction of Lena and Hana's room. Giving a sigh she set the book down as well as her tea and stood up making her way over to the area.

She really did want this to be relaxing and if it was any other time outside of the morning she would be more lax on them. Though most people were trying to sleep still, "Lena Oxton Stop banging on the door do you know what time it is?"

Old April 24th, 2019, 02:36 PM   #22
Mormor

Hana was too concentrated on her game to notice the knocking. It was going rather well for her and she wasn’t being silent about it. Hana was loudly yelling “yes, yes, YES” and throw her fist in the air as a celebration.

Things quickly changes though and now it was going rather badly, and yet again she wasn’t being quiet about it. She groaned loudly every time she died and after getting killed by the same person 3 times in a row she would loudly yell “FUCK”

Old April 24th, 2019, 08:24 PM   #23
Bombay
Gold Member

Lena looked between the Angela and the closed door and her jaw practically hit the ground, "oh come on Angela! You can't blame me for this one, she woke me up from my beauty sleep with her stupid little games! If you want to get mad at anyone, get mad at that brat! Someone needs to smack some sense into her and clearly you're not" she hissed waving the hairbrush at the doctor. Clearly, it wasn't the smartest thing she's ever done, but she's still tired. Hearing the cursing coming from the room made her growl and swing it open "see that mouth on her Angela, maybe she needs a good mouth washing as well. If my mother ever heard that, I'd be tasting soap and castor oil for a month!"

Old April 25th, 2019, 12:51 PM   #24
Dagathar

Between the yelling and cursing from Hana and the rude behavior from Lena in front of her Mercy would just rub her temples. It's true she had held off from disciplining the younger member's of the household but she's coming to the conclusion that it was the wrong idea.

With one swift movement, she grabbed up the hairbrush from Lena as well as delivering two swift swats to her backside. "Inside the room now Lena, Hana Shut off that game its time we had a little talk about respect in the household". Just to be sure the Speedster went into the room she took hold of her ear and dragged her in.

Old April 25th, 2019, 02:41 PM   #25
Mormor

Hana was still way to concentrated on her game, to notice what was going on outside her door, but that changes once the door opened. “Hey!” Hana exclaimed as the two came into her room. She looked up at them with a confused expression, but quickly looked back at the tv and returned to the game “Ah damnit” she exclaimed as the distraction had gotten her killed “I’ll turn it off after this match” she said annoyed about the disturbance. Completely oblivious to Angela’s and Lena’s anger

Old April 26th, 2019, 01:34 AM   #26
Bombay
Gold Member

Hissing at the firm swat of the hairbrush, her hands went back to rub her own cheeks “bloody hell woman! What was that for? If anyone deserves a good roasted rump, it’s her!” she said pointing to Hana, but her argument had even less baring to it when Angela grabbed her ear and began dragging her into the pigsties Hana calls a room “owowowowow! I’m coming! Stop tugging so hard, you’re gonna rip it off!” she whined grabbing Angela’s wrists.

Old April 26th, 2019, 01:36 PM   #27
Dagathar

She would take note of the state of the room as she was dragging Lena into it. Without even a second of hesitation, she would walk overturn the console off before pulling Hana up from her seat as well. With the hairbrush she gained from Trace in hand she glared at the two girls. "I know that I don't keep the rules enforced that often I want you to enjoy your time here, but its 5 in the morning, Hana you need to watch your tone when playing and even more so that mouth of yours and Lena if someone is having a problem going thoughout the house banging on things like a child is not that answer".

Pacing back and fourth she rubbed her temples before deciding that both needed to be punished. "Both of you lay over Hana's bed"

Old April 27th, 2019, 12:07 PM   #28
Mormor

“Hey!” Hana exclaimed as Angela turned off the console “I was using tha...” she was cut short by Angela pulling her up. Hana saw her holding the hairbrush and went silent as she finally realized how much trouble she was in.

She sat down on her pink bedsheets and listened to Angela’s lectures “I’m am old enough to stay up as long as I want” she said defending herself “my tone? I’m not 5 I can swear if i want too” she said. Again not realizing that she was making the situation worse. When Angela told them to bend over her bed she went pale “no Angela that isn’t needed I’ll go to bed now”

Old April 27th, 2019, 02:39 PM   #29
Bombay
Gold Member

Lena thought she was doing the right thing by trying to shut that brat up, but her master plan is falling apart at the seams. She didn’t even look at the cold glare the older woman was giving her, instead she awkwardly shifted from foot to foot as her eyes averted to Hana. There she saw an equally pale face as Angela told both of them to lay on Hana’s bed. “Angela…don’t you think that’s a bit excessive? I mean, punish Hana all you want, we both know she deserves it, but why me? I was sleeping, and she woke me up! If anyone’s the victim here, it’s me!” even if she’s trying to weasel her way out of this one, she knows how it’s going to end. Sighing gently, her hands went to protect her rear “I’m sorry that I made noise, but I was trying to get her attention! You can’t fault me for that”. Once she’s done with her spiel, she puts on an awkward smile looking between the two

Old April 27th, 2019, 11:54 PM   #30
Dagathar

Hearing out both of them she gave another sigh and slapped the palm of her hand with the flat of the hairbrush. "Hana I would suggest being quite as your already in more trouble than I'm sure you want to be in, and you Lena should of just came and go either me or Ana and we would of delt with it, but instead here you are in trouble as well so I suggest you two start doing what I say or I can make it worse".

She really did not wish to punish both and did agree Lena was not the one in trouble here but she could of woken up someone so she needed to be punished as well.

Tags
group, household, overwatch, spanking