Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #21
Arkmada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Sayuri View Post
Rin giggled at the kiss and snuggled her head under his chin, sighing happily. But then she tensed as he squeezed her hiney. "Awww...brooo...it hurts, stop it!", she whined, not wanting to get teased by him. She pushed his hand away from her cute bottom and rubbed it, glaring at him slightly.
The boy relaxed and held the girl's bare hips, looking up the little cherub with a grin. "What's wrong, lil' sis?" he chuckled. He touched the warm, freshly punished butt gently. "I'm in charge of this cute little thing. I thought that was clear." The boy rubbed it again and tickled the girl's tummy. "Silly kitten, you don't want more Pawprints do you?"

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #22
Little Sayuri
VIP Donator

Send a message via ICQ to Little Sayuri Send a message via MSN to Little Sayuri

Rin giggled at the tickling. "Nooo...I don't want that...please don't tease me...", she begged and suddenly stopped moving. She quickly stood up and looked at her brother with a blush. "I...need my potty...", she said.

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...98#post2772198

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #23
Arkmada

Quote:
Rin giggled at the tickling. "Nooo...I don't want that...please don't tease me...", she begged and suddenly stopped moving. She quickly stood up and looked at her brother with a blush. "I...need my potty...", she said.
The boy laughed as his sister did, then gave her a shocked look. "Crap." He grabbed the girl and scooted to the bathroom. "Go go go," he said, patting her bottom in through the door and shutting it. "How do you forget something like that?" he called from the other side of the door.

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #24
Little Sayuri
VIP Donator

Rin quickly sat down on her potty and relieved herself, purring as she did so. "I...dunno", she admitted, squirming on her potty because of her sore bottom. "My bum hurts...", she complained as if her brother wouldn't know that already. Soon she was done and wiped herself clean, getting back to her brother after she washed her hands.

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #25
Arkmada

Quote:
Rin quickly sat down on her potty and relieved herself, purring as she did so. "I...dunno", she admitted, squirming on her potty because of her sore bottom. "My bum hurts...", she complained as if her brother wouldn't know that already. Soon she was done and wiped herself clean, getting back to her brother after she washed her hands.
The boy rolled his eyes at the comment and petted the girl when she came back out. "Yeah yeah, I'm sure it did hurt," he said with a light smile. "It's getting a little late, you certainly stayed out for a while." Ken walked over to the bed and took out a blanket. Kid's didn't were clothes, most of the time but they would sometimes drape themselves to keep warm. "You cold?"

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #26
Little Sayuri
VIP Donator

Rin pouted slightly. She had hoped for some more rubbing from her brother. She shook her head at his question and hugged him. "I can cuddle with you to stay warm", she said cutely. "Can't I stay up for a bit?", she begged with puppy eyes.

Old February 18th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #27
Arkmada

Quote:
Rin pouted slightly. She had hoped for some more rubbing from her brother. She shook her head at his question and hugged him. "I can cuddle with you to stay warm", she said cutely. "Can't I stay up for a bit?", she begged with puppy eyes.
Ken laid down on his bed for a moment. "Hmm...after dinner, you should take a bath," he said, noticing the grass stains on the girl's bare feet. "....you should definatly take a bath, actually," he added. "But first things first, come here for a second," he said, patting on his belly. "I can tell you're still about to cry at any moment. You want a hug?" he said genuinely, no sarcasm or mocking in his tone.

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #28
Little Sayuri
VIP Donator

Rin went over to him and layed down on his belly, snuggling close and purring. "I love you", she purred happily.

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #29
Arkmada

Quote:
Rin went over to him and layed down on his belly, snuggling close and purring. "I love you", she purred happily.
He returned the snuggling and scratched the girl's soft ears. "I love ya too," he said gently. The boy cuddled the kid and suddenly let out a calm purr...something a bit embarassing for an almost adult cat to do. He blushed a bit and looked off to the side, ready for the teasing he was about to receive.

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #30
Little Sayuri
VIP Donator

Rin giggled at the purr from her brother. "Are you sure you are already old enough to wear clothes? Doesn't seem so to me", she teased gently.

Tags
pawprints, sayuri