Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old October 28th, 2021, 11:55 PM   #11
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Your just a brat that's all You are and I'm gonna teach to Her act like thin My center again." She scolded landing a spank onto Her bottom.

~ His Name is Dice Chasing

Old October 29th, 2021, 01:40 AM   #12
QuintMC
Gold Member

As the first smack hit her short-cladded rear, Misty's eyes widened and she began desperately trying to reach back. "Oww!! Y-you can't do this to me!!! I'm warning you lemme go!!!"

Old October 29th, 2021, 02:33 AM   #13
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Don't give Me threats You lippy little brat I'll teach You." She said as Her palm began to dance all around shorts covered butt and Her palm was rather heavy as well.

Old October 29th, 2021, 03:06 AM   #14
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Owww!!! Owwww!! D-damn it!! This isn't faiiiir!!!" She complained as her rump was heavily spanked by the irate nurse, leaving it very much stinging.

Old October 29th, 2021, 04:47 PM   #15
Dice9719
Gold Member

"It's not fair for You to waltz in here demanding My help as if Your more important than everyone else young lady." She scolded as She now got a better grip on Her by wrapping Her arm around Her waist.

Old October 29th, 2021, 05:06 PM   #16
QuintMC
Gold Member

"B-but, I'm the gym leader!!! P-people come to me everyday!! I-isn't that more important to help me out first!?" Misty rebutted. Even under an intense spanking, the firebrand was more than willing to at least fight for her stance.

Old October 31st, 2021, 12:27 AM   #17
Dice9719
Gold Member

"All trainers and people who simply just keep Pokemon as their pets are very important You are no better just because You are a Gym leader." She said undoing Her suspenders and She started to pull down Her shorts.

Old October 31st, 2021, 01:35 AM   #18
QuintMC
Gold Member

As she felt her shorts get tugged down, her eyes widen and she begins to fight to keep them up even more.

"N-nooooo!!! You c-can't take them donw!! Stop it!!!!"

Old October 31st, 2021, 05:34 AM   #19
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Get Your hands off right now these are coming down." She said as She slapped Her hand away.

"Put them back here again and You will really get it missy."

Old October 31st, 2021, 02:10 PM   #20
QuintMC
Gold Member

Upon hearing the threat, Misty briefly considered not covering herself, but her stubbornness had her shake her head and refuse to move her hand.

"N-no way!!!"

Tags
center, discipline, pokemon, quintmc, spankee