Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Anime & Manga Lounge

Anime & Manga Lounge Chat about anything anime or manga related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A question about the Skypiea arc in One Piece.
Old August 6th, 2024, 02:19 AM   #1
Alpha2500
Probationary User

Question A question about the Skypiea arc in One Piece.

Hi guys

Before I get to the topic of this post, let me introduce myself, my name is Alpha2500. I love watching anime and movies, playing video and board games, and I usually read manga. Nice to meet you.

I also want to give a disclaimer because I want to be honest with you guys, I asked this question many times on many of forums. And I'm not doing this with any bad intentions whatsoever, I legitimately don't know the answer, and when I do get an answer something happens that brings me back to square one. So I decided to join this forum, and others, and ask the question one last time.

My question is about the One Piece anime, please note that I do not read the manga, and the question is this:

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

Last edited by Alpha2500; August 6th, 2024 at 03:13 AM.

A question about the Skypiea arc in One Piece.
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:50 AM   #2
Jqw
Story man

Default A question about the Skypiea arc in One Piece.

Yes Enlel saids he is God and he is God from Muslims and Christians and Roronoa Zoro of the Strawhat pirate doesn’t believe in god I hope this helps you Alpha2500.

Old August 13th, 2024, 02:05 AM   #3
Alpha2500
Probationary User

Thanks for the help guys.

The mods can close this thread.

Tags
arc, piece, question, skypiea