Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Rejuved Tyrant (for 17JosephLC)
Old June 24th, 2022, 06:28 PM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Rejuved Tyrant (for 17JosephLC)

Peter Snow was a bad man. He had staged the coup on a small distant island and for a short period of time ruled it as a local lawless tyrant. Murders, assaults, forcing women to serve as his concubines, and more happened under hus unjust rule.

But it was all over now. The police forces freed the island, Peter and his enforcers were caught and soon faced the trial. Some voices were even raised for return of capital punishment in their rare case, but it was dismissed as inhumane. The tyrant's cruelty should not excuse abandonment of justice and mercy for teh law.

Instead Peter was sentenced to hard-time Rejuvation, 20 cycles from 4 to 6.

Right now the shortl muscular man in his late 40's with tough and brutal facial features lied naked on the medical table, exposed to the witnesses. The needed injections were made, the process of the rejuvation started, and his body began to change. Soon Peter will be ready to face his new mothers and start a long, hard way to redemption...
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old June 24th, 2022, 09:26 PM   #2
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 17JosephLC

Isabella Collins watched as her future charge was rejuved.

She was a beautiful, maternal woman with pitch black hair and amethyst purple eyes. She was a professional Penny mother, specializing in first cycle boys. Peter had been a very, very naughty boy, even by Penny standards… but she would help him in his rehabilitation, one spanking at a time.

An hour or so later, she was led to his room in the rejuve center. Picking the little boy up, she gently rocked him in her arms, “time to wake up, Peter, darling. There’s so much to do on our first day!”

Old June 26th, 2022, 07:08 PM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Peter was now a cute, slightly chubby four years old with soft face, brown eyes, eddish wild hair and remarkably round bottom. And, of course, big black s on his hands. He was dressed in a standart "little sailor" outfit.

The Penny yawned a few times, looked around and then uttered a yell of rage - or so it was intended, actually sounding pretty cute. "They did it! No, they cannot! I'd rather die, change me back, change me back!!" Peter threw a tantrum, sttuggling and kicking in his new mother's arms.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old June 26th, 2022, 07:10 PM   #4
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Isabella, with practiced ease, held the little boy under her arm and bared his bottom, beginning to spank him!

“Mama will not permit any tantrums, young man!” SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:05 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"You crazy bitch! Let me go!" the ex-tyrant protested, wiggling helplessly. The spanks felt surprisngly painful, and he couldn't withold some squaeks and moans. It wass o weird! He had been shot, had been on both sidesof torture, these smacks should eb noyjing... but they hurt! Peter's bottom hurts!..

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:07 PM   #6
17JosephLC
Gold Member

SPANK SPANK! “I will not tolerate any tantrums from you, Peter! Nor will I allow such vulgar language! The second we get home, you’re getting your mouth washed out,” Isabella declared. SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:35 PM   #7
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Stop that!! Ouch!! Stop!! I'll rip your head off!! I'll... I'll... "'ww-waaaaaaaee!!!.." the Penny's littel legs kicked the air, his angry yelps sounded more and more desperate untill he burst into loud crying, as any kid of hsui age while getting his bum smacked.

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:39 PM   #8
17JosephLC
Gold Member

SPANK SPANK SPANK! “No, you will not, and Mommy will not permit such foolish talk, young man!” Isabella scolded him! SPANK SPANK!

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:51 PM   #9
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Now big words and big ideas escaped Peter's head. he jsut felt apinful impacts on his rear, the growing unberable heat and tears which were streaming plentifuly down his afce despite his attempts to be cool. "WAAAHJ!! STAAAP!!! P'WEASE!! NO MORE, NO MOORE!!! I WOOOON'T!!! OUOUOU!!! I P'WOOOMISE!!.."

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:56 PM   #10
17JosephLC
Gold Member

SPANK SPANK! “That’s much better, Peter.” SPANK! “Mommy hopes you’re learning your lesson,” she said in a much gentler, calmed voice. SPANK SPANK!

Tags
17josephlc, f/m, josephleecollins, rejuve universe, rejuved, tyrant