Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2019, 03:15 AM   #21
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

I may be interested in rps again if anyone is interested but I am thinking about focusing on multi author stories now.

Old July 11th, 2019, 02:46 PM   #22
Naughty Pirate
I like warm hugs

I could absolutely do Harry Potter or Greek Mythology with you. I didn’t see it listed, but I don’t think I looked hard enough, but I could do The Hobbit and LotR, if you’d like. Please pm me.

Old December 1st, 2019, 05:15 PM   #23
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

I think I want to get back into rps. I will try my best to write more then one sentence in my parts from now on, unless anyone who bites is okay with that.

and I am thinking that to make the rp longer, I should only rp about fandoms or original ideas with multiple spankees.

and I actually think anyone who rps with me should decide what fandoms to use as I don't know if any of my ideas can carry more then a one shot story.

Last edited by Kion the Fiercest; December 6th, 2019 at 11:33 PM.

Old December 18th, 2019, 03:45 PM   #24
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

I am now willing to try to put a lot more detail into my posts, anyone who puts detail into their own posts, I would like to work with you.

I have to figure out which ideas will work best as rps and which would work best as one shot stories but feel free to pm me to discuss it with me.

Last edited by Kion the Fiercest; December 18th, 2019 at 04:11 PM.

Old December 28th, 2019, 03:12 PM   #25
cyrusdamodred
VIP Donator

Hello dear Kion,

for a more detailed post RP, I would love to talk to you about that OC Star Trek 'Kids spanked at Star Fleet' scenario you mentioned earlier.

I am mostly into F/f spankings with a wide variety of implements and positions. No blood though, still we can process those little bums as sore and swollen as one could think possible.

As possible races I'd see:

human

part klingon
trill
http://i.imgur.com/ngwmP9S.jpg dunno the species but they look awesome to me

Andorian (who would have known something with feelers could be a fierce warrior race?!)

A little girl gang so to say who pulled some pranks on the studying adults and end up with their well deserveds or example...

Old December 30th, 2019, 05:23 PM   #26
Tableleg0

A Redwall RP could be fun...

Old December 31st, 2019, 03:36 AM   #27
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

and I want to add more details to some of my ideas as well as at least one knew one.

the Figment the Dragon idea will be expanded into a whole Roger Rabbit type world involving Disney characters being punished with spankings whenever they do something bad or give their bosses attitude.

and about that idea from before about an inderdimensional ruler snatching characters out of time and space to be his slaves. some characters I'd like to use are, Lola Bunny, Robin and Marian from Disney's Robin Hood, Fox and Krystal from Star Fox.

Old January 1st, 2020, 09:07 PM   #28
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

edit: please ignore this too.

Last edited by Kion the Fiercest; February 2nd, 2020 at 06:19 PM.

Old January 4th, 2020, 03:15 AM   #29
Kion the Fiercest
Gold Member

I tried to make more details in my posts but I have disappointed a few rp partners lately. just gonna be continuing the ones no problems happened with.

Last edited by Kion the Fiercest; January 5th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.

Old January 17th, 2020, 09:40 PM   #30
Super Kami Guru
Gold Member

Mythologies of all kinds are my jam. Although I'm particularly knowledgeable in Greek and Norse.

But I've been looking to do a transformers to with someone. If you're still up for it?