Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A reversal of parentage [For BaldKing]
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:54 PM   #1
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Default A reversal of parentage [For BaldKing]

It was late morning just before lunch in a quaint little suburban area, the early summer sun was high in the sky still as a young woman was walking down the street of the quiet neighbourhood.

She had long silver hair down past her shoulder blades with silver ice blue eyes, her hair tied back in a partial braid with a small black ribbon letting the rest hang freely. She wore a blue blouse with thin near transparent sleeves, with both the collar and the wristbands with silver studs on them. Matched with a knee-length white skirt with three black bands along the bottom and black open toed high heel shoes, and around her right shoulder was a small brown purse bag.

She was Liliana “Lily” Ashworth, a proud young lady who had worked nearly every day in her life to get where she was now, eighteen years old, with high grades and multiple college acceptance letters and scholarship proposals, she had managed to hold down a job since she was fourteen and still manage to keep up with her schooling, just so she could afford nice things such as her Ming Jiang Zhu 909 Violin that she bought herself for over four thousand pounds.

She had to no one else would have, her mother certainly wouldn’t have, though she loved her, it had been clear to Liliana from an early age that if she wanted something in life she had to get it herself, her mother didn’t have any drive that she and the rest of her family seemed to have, something that she just couldn’t understand.

Liliana was coming home from a late night shift at her only physical workplace, it was close by so she had left her car at home in favour of walking there and back to save fuel. Now she was planning to take a nice hot bath and then got to sleep for an hour or so when she got home, before starting on another one of her many commissioned pieces of artwork for her clients, yet another part-time job she kept up to pay for her own lifestyle.

As she rounded the corner of the street her house was on she paused for a minute seeing her mother’s silver Fiat Tipo in the driveway, next to her own white Ford Fiesta, ‘hm, mother isn’t supposed to be home yet’ she thought to herself as she approached the house and opened the door surprised to find it unlocked, but stopped in the doorway her eyes wide.

The side door she had chosen to go through entered into the kitchen and right now, it was a complete and utter bombsight, beer bottles everywhere, junk food rappers strewed across the floor, the counter tops a mess, puke in the sink and on the floor, cupboards hanging off their fixings, the fridge, that she had stocked, empty, same with the cupboards.

Starting through the mess Liliana couldn’t even comprehend what had happened, she had been gone less than twelve hours. Making her way through to the living room it wasn’t any better, and the sofas were even destroyed, and there was vomit on the walls, and she was sure she could even smell urine from somewhere.

But worst of all as she made her way through to her “free” room, a room she kept locked at all times, because it had her Violin, artwork and art supplies inside, she instead found the door kicked in with boot prints on it, the walls covered in her imported paints, her canvases destroyed, her works in ruins, and in the middle of it all her Ming Jiang Zhu 909 Violin broken into pieces and its bow snapped.

Liliana’s fists clenched and she saw red, her breathing was heavy and her blood boiled, someone would pay for this, she wanted answers and she wanted them now, and she knew who would give them to her.

“MOTHER!!!!!!!!”

Old February 9th, 2018, 07:29 AM   #2
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

"...Mmm...What...?" A voice came out from the back, where the kitchen is. After a few seconds, A woman that looks about 30 years old walked out completely drunk. She has the same shining silver hair and the same blue eyes that Liliana has. The woman's name was Mariana "Maria" Ashworth, Lily's mother.

"Who that? Anyone there?" she said while walking unsteadily towards Lily, bumping walls and stepping over everything on the ground.

"Ohhh... it was you that called..." Maria said after seeing Lily standing with a face of anger and fruststration.

Old February 9th, 2018, 10:42 AM   #3
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Lily took several deep breaths to try and calm herself before she turned to face the mother, holding the ruined remains of her violin in her hands. But the second she saw her drunk state her nostrils flared in her anger as she gripped the remains of the violin tighter as she spoke

“What the hell happened here, mother” Lily said as she scowled “what happened to the house, to my “free” room!”

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:51 PM   #4
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

"We had fun...hehe..." Maria said slowly with a silly laugh. Her body is still shaking back and forth, she tried to balance, but she couldn't since she's totally wasted.

"Why are you angry?" Maria frowned and asked, "You should have some fun too, hehe." she smiled and tried to hand the alcohol bottle to Lily.

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:57 PM   #5
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Lily scowled at her mother and smacked the bottle away, "go to bed mother, your drunk, I can't believe you, what about your work." she said as she shook her head, "how am I meant to fix this, everything is..." she said before her eyes widened and she set her violin down and raced up the stairs to check her room worried for her Macbook that held all her written coursework for her courses.

Getting to her room she pushed open the door and froze on the spot, her room was completely destroyed, her roles of fabric were shredded, her mannequins lay in pieces, her desk with her fashion sketches was tipped over and her bed was a mess, but the main object of her heart break was her mac book, that was in the middle of her room on the floor, lay open with a pair of industrial fashion scissors through its middle, its screen was cracked, and with that she fell to her knees her eyes wide, her entire world lay in pieces... nothing was left Lily stood there at a complete loss unable to think as she just stared at the ruins of the life the had built for herself as she felt hot tears steak down her cheeks. It was all gone.

Old February 10th, 2018, 12:06 PM   #6
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

"What...is wrong with her?" Maria frowned and murmured. She stumbled to her bed, laid down with her arms and legs stretched out, and soon fell asleep.

After a few hours, Maria woke up and felt a strong headache, "Oh...god." She walked out the room, and saw all the mess, "Lily! What is wrong with the house? What did you do?" Maria shouted.

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:46 PM   #7
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

After finding both her rooms and her possible future destroyed and in ruins, Lily was on the verge of breaking down. She had always been able to cope with the immature or irresponsible actions of her mother, whether it was her inability to manage their finances and pay their bills on time leaving Lily to make sure they were always paid out of her own pocket, her uncleanliness and messy living style that resulted in Lily herself having to get up early in the mornings to do all the housework before her mother got up, or her forgetting to actually buy food for the house and relying on take outs and delivery’s leaving Lily to once again take responsibility to make sure the fridge and cupboards always remained stocked, and she did all this while holding down her own working job, running her personal online businesses and handling three separate colleges course at the same time.

It was only theses years of so much stress that made her resilient enough to bounce back, five minutes after her tears began to flow they stopped as a single thought came to her head crying wouldn’t fix things she had to act.

And act she did, forgetting the rest of the house for now she focused on her rooms, her business, and her college courses, and she immediately went to her free room to see if anything could be salvaged, she was luck and found two of her five college artworks could be, but her paints and other supplies had been drastically reduced, on top of a large number of her custom canvases were destroyed only a few smaller ones remained. After moving the stuff that could be salvaged to a cleared area of the room Lilt went up to her bedroom and began trying to salvage what she could of her fabric and restore some form of order while she made calls to clients that current had orders placed with her for clothing or artwork in order to try and reschedule things.

She had just finished a phone call with her student advisor for her college courses in order to arrange an extension on her assignments due to extenuating circumstances when her she heard her mother being to screech.

Lily immediately left her room and found her mother looking around at the mess and she clenched her fists.

“Excuse me! What did I do?” Lily raged as she glared at her mother, “This is all your doing mother! This is what I came home to after my night shift, the results of your blasted party and you drunk off your ass! Not to mention both my rooms and their contents destroyed, including my MacBook, Violin and the majority of my college coursework! I’ve just spent the last four hours trying to salvage what I can of my business and education that you have just decided to trash! And you’re blaming me!”

Old February 11th, 2018, 07:16 AM   #8
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

Until now , the reality finally struck Maria. She lost her job the day before yesterday. Due to company's financial problems, staffs had been cut off during the month. Maria's best friend, or used to be her best friend, betrayed Maria, making Maria the next victim on the list. The anger and frustration overwhelmed her, which led to the ridiculous act last night.

Still having the headache, Maria growled, "What's with that bratty attitude? I'm your mom, I'm in charge of the house. So shut up and start cleaning up! I don't care what stupid things you have lost, they're here because I bought it, using MY goddamn money! What are you staring at, huh? Don't think I won't spank you even you've grown up!" Maria hid her truth of being fired, pretending to be angry, hoping her daughter won't find out.

Old February 11th, 2018, 12:01 PM   #9
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Lily looked at her mother in complete and utter disbelief at just how complete and utterly idiotic the woman actually was. Anger didn't even begin to describe what she was feeling at that moment, because in comparison it paled to the white hot furry inside her chest.

"That's bullshit!" Lily responded, "There was not a god damn thing in either of those rooms that you put a penny to. You haven't bought me anything in the past four years since, I started working myself, or do you actually think you could afford to pay for it all with that job that barely pays for anything in this house. My art imported paints and my custom made canvases all that were in my free room, were worth over twenty thousand pounds, as if you could ever afford that. My rolls of fabrics, that I use to make my own clothing, they are at least two hundred or higher per roll, and double that for each of my mannequins. My MacBook cost on the high end of two thousand pounds, and my Violin was twice that again!" Lily continued to rage, "hell I've even replaced all my furniture over the past four years, if it was left up to you, I'd still be sleeping in a small single bed with my little pony blankets!"

Old February 11th, 2018, 12:35 PM   #10
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

Finally, Maria realized she was acting completely like an asshole. “Alright Lily, I didn’t’t meant To be so mean to you. I know I had been irresponsible and not doing well as a mother, I’m sorry that I screwed everything up. If there’s anything that I can do to make everything right, just tell me.”

Tags
baldking, parentage, reversal