Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

RPG Maker MV Character Generator
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:50 PM   #1
Arista

Default RPG Maker MV Character Generator

Last edited by Arista; January 28th, 2024 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Delete Profile

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:39 PM   #2
SuperDodgeBall

There's an extended character generator someone made that lets you freely change between male and female parts that might help.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:05 AM   #3
Banjo
Game Developer

Send a message via Yahoo to Banjo

If anyone is interested, I've collected and added a lot of "parts" to my generators (VXA and MV) and would be happy to share them.

That said, I'm on record saying I'm really not keen on MV's graphics, though that's mainly due to the "chibi" character sprites; I don't mind the faces so much.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:13 AM   #4
Arista

Last edited by Arista; January 28th, 2024 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Delete Profile

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:37 PM   #5
Dloohi

Quote:
Good tip! I'm trying this out, it seems a little tedious but it works. Thank you!

Quick tips for using extended character generator:
  1. Right clicking on one of the part on the right (parts from generator) swaps this part with currently selected part on the left. This lets you quickly try out different variants of clothes, without having to repetedly add and remove elements.
  2. Right clicking on one of the parts on the left (currently equipped) removes this part. It's quicker than moving your mouse way over to the remove button.
  3. It's very easy to import resources structured like the original generator parts (you need to have directories named TV, TVD, etc.). It makes adding new parts relatively easy and pleasant.
It's not well specified anywhere, and I think that if you are doing a lot of character creation these tips will save you quite a bit of work.

Old April 4th, 2020, 02:14 AM   #6
Arista

Last edited by Arista; January 28th, 2024 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Delete Profile

Old April 4th, 2020, 01:11 PM   #7
SpecificInter3sts Edit P

I just wish there were more child options. (I don't mean specifically for spanking games)
Just in general. What were they thinking?
I got only one type of kid in my game, Female only with only one option per feature. Is that just me?

Old April 4th, 2020, 03:45 PM   #8
lasglipas

In general, I agree that the male character generator in RPG Maker MV is rather limited, compared to the female one. Most of the hair styles also only work for young people as opposed to the female one which is more flexible with regard to that. The female eye choices also look much better. Having that said, there is a huge amount of additional free resources (just take a look at the rpg maker forum) for the generator (however, the amount of female resources outstrips again the amount of male resources). It can be a bit of a pain to add them to the generator, but it's worth it.

About the children parts, the original MV comes indeed with exactly one hairstyle and one dress for children. If I remember correctly, the season pass extends that by quite a bit (specifically the pack 4). I currently have more than twenty hairstyles and clothing options which should give you plenty of things to work with.

Tags
character, generator, maker, rpg