Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Seeking spankers for original stories
Old November 14th, 2021, 05:14 PM   #1
MissMonster

Default Seeking spankers for original stories

What up guys/gals/gays/theys <3

Name’s MissMonster hello nice to meetcha. I roleplay pretty off and on but wanna dip my toe into some OC x OC content while I finish another semester of school.

Please note: I roleplay ONLY on discord as it’s a little easier for me to organize roleplays that way. so if you’re interested, shoot me a message on here and I’ll pass along my discord name. I only do OCs so please don’t ask about fandoms at this time. While I’m usually a switch and may do it if we vibe right and the rp has multiple characters...I am looking for SPANKERS only as I get back into the swing of things. I am not picky on gender as I myself am bisexual and my characters often reflect that too. LASTLY...the youngest age I will portray is 16 (I don’t mind writing younger characters if they’re side characters, however). No sexual content with minors. That being said, I am open to it with adult characters 18+.

I consider myself literate and can crank out anything between 2 to 5 paragraphs or even more if I’m feeling extra creative. Do not feel pressured to match me, though I’m looking for descriptive writers. So please no lazy writing/one liners.

Look we all have lives and I’m not one to hound for posts or shake you if you give me a solid paragraph. As long as you’re having fun, give me enough to work with, and communicate every so often...I’ll be happy.

I am also very open minded so if there are particular things you’d want to see in the RP, don’t be afraid to bring them up to me and we can discuss together.

Now that all of the boring stuff is out of the way, I DO have a couple ideas we can work off of with a few of my established ocs. If none of these tickle your fancy, or if you have an idea/want to create one with me anyway...feel free to message me! I don’t bite...much.

1. The Bodyguard and the “Prince”. This can be anywhere from mafia flavored to medieval to medieval fantasy or even sci fi. The gist of it is...my oc is the son of an affluent man and needs “protection” after some unsavory things transpire. Naturally as an heir, he is going to be quite a big target. Also naturally...he’s a big fuckin’ brat. Your poor bodyguard knows how to deal with it though as they embark on their journey together. (Any gender is acceptable for the bodyguard, I just ask that they are older than the “prince”. Romance is optional!)

2. A southern belle and her sire. A young woman is turned into a vampire but she is an absolute terror in her own right. Snobby, short tempered, and has a knack for challenging anyone and everyone who gets too close to her sire. She dotes upon them, but has a bit of a problem “listening”. (The sire can be any gender. Romance is optional!)

3. The criminal and the officer. A hotheaded young man has a slew of crimes under his belt. Known for being particularly aggressive and difficult. However, an officer sees right through this bullshit. Rather than jail time or community service...they offer an alternative… (Once again, officer can be any gender. Romance is optional!)

Those are MY rough ideas but again, if you have one please throw ‘em my way! I have a SLEW of ocs so I’m sure I can find one that works for your idea.

Thanks for reading and happy writing <3

Old November 14th, 2021, 05:44 PM   #2
Wizard9876
Artist

I’d love to try the second idea with you

Tags
original, seeking, spankers, stories