Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:08 PM   #4581
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"She does have the temper, according to Knuckles!" Sonic joked!

Then he smirked, as he took Amy downstairs "But in all seriousness, Tails probably saw you as his big sis LONG before you adopted him, Amy. After all, if his idea was only build himself a big sister, he could build any sort of robot, most likely a robot fox, but instead he built her based on you, hammer, voice and all, Amy. It just comes to show you are the big sis he wanted."

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:10 AM   #4582
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Amy couldn't help but smile. "Well, I couldn't be happier that I'm there to be his big sis, and now he has two! He must have gotten lonely at times, but he won't ever again." She said gladly.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:34 AM   #4583
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Can't blame him for being lonely. He's so smart, sometimes it's easy to forget Tails's a kid. I am always travelling everywhere, Knux stays on his island, the Chaotix on their agency...guess it gets lonely on his workshop, specially with it being on the Mystic Ruins." Sonic noted. "If he hadn't solved his problem, next time I came around from a long travel I was gonna bring him a Chao."

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:54 AM   #4584
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Amy cuddled up to him. "That's so sweet of you, Sonic... How about we go downstairs with the others, okay?" She proposed, heading for the door.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:03 PM   #4585
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Sure, let's do it, Amy! Though, this wasn't a specifically bum-bum cream, but one for sunburn, so it must be hard to walk on your still somewhat sore bum-bum..." Sonic said...

...winking at his girlfriend before picking her up bridal style!

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:12 PM   #4586
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Amy... Jumped right into his arms with a silly laugh! "Oh you..." She said, kissing him.

When they went downstairs, they saw Rodrigo, Naomi, their Chao, Millie and Tails, and they were all endeared. Millie chanted "Here comes the briiiiide!"
Naomi giggled. "You two are soooo cute..." And then asked "What was it you were telling us Millie?"
"Oh, that we're all invited for dinner at Vanilla's!" She replied.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:21 PM   #4587
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Oh, I say we accept it! Vanilla is a great cook!" smirked Sonic.

"Believe me, I know!" Rodrigo said, since Cream is one of his best friends he did play on her house quite a few times and got to have Vanilla's cooking!

Meanwhile, they heard Tails yell, smiling, "Finnaly! The painting is all done!"

he turned off a machine that was working for a while, and once it opened, Metal Amy went to the group...

https://www.deviantart.com/dopo2012/...LOAD-890940660

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:33 PM   #4588
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Ooooh she is looking FIRE!" Millie said. "Tails, have you ever thought about getting into fashion design?"
Amy then sassily said "I'll take that as a complement... And take Vanilla up on her dinner offer! Let's go!"

And after a fantastic chicken dinner, they all went to bed... Well, except for one of them.
Amy got up to go to the bathroom and, as she did so... She picked up noise from downstairs... She went down the stairs, at 3AM in the morning, to find Tails still working downstairs! "Tails! What are you doing up so late?! Your bedtime was five hours ago!" She scolded

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:40 PM   #4589
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Tails yelled in surprise!

"Oh, b-big sis! I'm finishing work on my new invention, a Chao translator..." yawned Tails!

Surprisingly, Amy's yell made the stand-by Metal Amy activate...

"And just what's goin' on here with all this noise? Even robots need their beauty rest, ya know!" Metal Amy noted, frowning as she saw Amy and Tails there.

The robotic hedgehog then activated her internal clock to see what time it even was!

Tails gulped! (O-oh man...that's just great!) he thought, as his second big sis also woke up!

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:48 PM   #4590
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"What's going on is that our little brother has been very naughty!" Amy scolded, heading his way, unsheathing her piko-piko hammer. "Bend over that desk now!" She ordered.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings