Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:15 PM   #4631
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Yeah, she will! It'll be a new era, with Chao and non Chao understanding each other perfectly!" smiled Tails. "I'm even gonna let you keep it, now that I already built it, I can have my computers take care of building more of them." he told Cheese!

"Then what are you learning, big sis?" Rodrigo asked, warming all of Millie's bum-bum!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:29 PM   #4632
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Thank you so much Tails!" He said, giving him a little kiss. "Sonic, can you take me home? That way I can cheer Cream up."

Completely surrendered, Millie bawled like a baby, still kicking and thumping her fists on the ground. "I'll stay with the groouuuuuup!!! Boohhooohhoooooo!!!" She howled, sobbing like nobody's business, tears pooling under her head.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:34 PM   #4633
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Okay! Be right back, guys!" Sonic said, and soon Cheese seemed to have vanished as Sonic said "I'm back, guys!"

On Cream's house....

"Oh, Cheese, what a cute necklace!" Cream said, cheering a bit as she curiously looked at it, "Did Mr Tails want to give you a gift?"

"And what am I gonna do if you don't stay with the group?" Rodrigo asked, spanking Millie's sitspots.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:40 PM   #4634
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"It's a Chao translator! Now we can talk the same language! Hooray!!!" Cheese cheered, spinning in the air with glee!

Millie screamed, eyes like open faucets, bottom scarlet red "YOU'LL SPANK MY ASS REEEEED!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:44 PM   #4635
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"OH MY!!! Cheese, that's awesome! I understood everything! Mr Tails is amazing!" Cream cheered, cheerfully!

Ten last ones, and Rodrigo helped Millie up in a hug.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:48 PM   #4636
MediaMillie
Gold Member

So Cheese could talk to Cream throughout her grounding, and she felt a lot happier about that!

Millie hugged him tightly and wailed "I'm sorry please forgive meeeee!!", Sobbing and sniffling, her face damp.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:50 PM   #4637
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

And of course, they even called Vanilla so that they could show her how Cheese could talk on their language now!

"It's okay, big sis...there, there...I forgive you..." Rodrigo promised, hugging Millie.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:57 PM   #4638
MediaMillie
Gold Member

It took a good long while for Millie to calm down, and it helped when Naomi came over to console her too. "It's alright sis, we're both here for you." She said, with a little kiss to the back of the head.
"Th-thank you, you're so sweet..." Millie said, trying to dry her face a bit.

Old June 24th, 2023, 12:04 AM   #4639
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Don't worry, big sis! We'll soothe your bum-bum, kay?" Rodrigo said!

Old June 24th, 2023, 12:06 AM   #4640
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Please do, it huuuurts...!" Millie whined, going across their laps.
Naomi took out the cream. "Always prepared!" She announced.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings