Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 10:46 AM   #9881
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Wanda looked down and said "I-if the one getting spanked is a naughty character... I guess we can let it slide."

"Good girl, Wanda." Peach said, and then looked at Dan "Do you agree?"

Old December 2nd, 2023, 12:18 PM   #9882
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"I-I agree..." Dan nodded.

"Great! And as for the crossover...why don't you two share evenly the money earned between both of you?" Minnie suggested, "That way, you don't have to argue." she gently suggested.

"I...I guess...it's fair..." Dan said, after some small hesitation, but knowing Minnie's right. He created her, after all, so he knows when she has a point!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:43 PM   #9883
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Wanda just mubled "I... I dunno..."
Bugs taught her some history. "Do you remember Roger Rabbit? When we made that film, profits were split between Disney, Warner Bros. and Univoysal, and the movie was such a hit that they all made a foytune from ticket sales and merchandoyse! You treat your toons right, you make good movies and shows, and then it's time to rack in the cash!"

Wanda nodded and said "Okay, let's do it."

Princess Peach gave Dan another kiss and said "Good boy. Now, how about we soothe you both with some cream?"

Wanda looked at Minnie with tearful eyes. "Pleeeeease...!" She begged.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:57 PM   #9884
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Yeeeeaaahh, my bum-bum still hurrrrrtttsss!" Dan also looked tearfully at Peach.

Minnie smiled, "Okay, then. Let's have you back over my lap, dear." she said, putting Wanda in position.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:31 PM   #9885
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Peach did the same with Dan, and as she took care of him,.she said "Now children, I understand you're CEO's of your companies, but I do believe that you could do with some tutoring to improve your companies. That way you can have a happy workforce partaking in good movies that make good money. Don't you want your companies to succeed?"

"Yeah... We do..." Wanda admitted. "But who could mentor us?"

"I know a certain someone who can do that!" Bugs said. "I'll just get on the horn a moment." And with that, he took a horn from a goat who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, and started chatting on it like a phone. "Oh you can?! Poyfect! Meet us at Koko's."

Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:47 PM   #9886
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Dan tilted his head. "Who's he talkin' with?"

Minnie giggled, as she tended to Wanda, "I'm sure we'll find out soon! But don't you worry, Bugs knows a thing or two about mentorship, right, Bugs?" she asked, since all the Looney Tunes are mentors...or most of them, at least!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:32 PM   #9887
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"That's right doc! Though I don't know any Disney characters who could do the same..." Bugs admitted, his ear bending to scratch his head.

"Leave it to me! I know someone who can!" Mickey then took the horn too (and the goat looked none too pleased) and talked to someone else. "Wonderful! Meet us at Koko's."

Princess Peach asked the kids "Back home, do you have someone to look after you? And not like servants, I mean someone like family; parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles..."
"N-no... We don't..." Wanda sighed. This really reminded Princess Peach of poor Millie, and how she was brought up for a long time.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:37 PM   #9888
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"T...that's why we even began creating all those cartoons, so that we wouldn't be lonely...and we ended up doing the same..." Dan said, sadly looking at the Warners.

"Hey, no biggie! I mean, Wanda kinda made us exist and ya made the big sis who adopted us when the other Toons were too scared to give us a chance, so we're even." Dot said!

Yakko nodded. "Yep! Sides, I'm sure these two have somethin' in mind to help ya out."

"...." Dan looked at Mickey and Bugs!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:58 PM   #9889
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Mickey said "They ought to be here soon... Are you two feeling better?"

Wanda admitted "Yeah... I just don't know where to start with all of these things I have to do now..."

"All in good time, dearies." Princess Peach said, "Though the first thing we should do is bring back the toons you have gotten rid of. We'll give them better jobs, and I'm sure the public will be glad they returned!"

Old December 2nd, 2023, 05:43 PM   #9890
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"But we tried to appeal to nostalgy before, it doesn't work!" Dan whined.

"No, what ya did before was reviving shows but changing what made them...well, them." Dot corrected! "What ya should do is bringing the old toons back and let they do what they do best!"

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings