Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

From son to super model
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:50 PM   #1
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

Default From son to super model

It was a nervous drive as the college student made his way back home. It had been 4 years since he had moved out of the house to go be on his own for college. It was fun, a little too fun. The young man spent most of his nights partying and drinking rather than studying. Thanks to that his grades nearly plummeted and was sent back home for the summer break. Alex Fall looked into his driveway nervously as he saw his mothers car. He remembered all the punishments he had to endure when he used to live there and prayed he wouldn’t have to go through them again.

The young college student was a Caucasian male. He was fairly short for a male, standing at around 5”1’ and had shoulder length hair. He was often teased that he looked like a woman from the back, and it didn’t help that he had a bubble butt most women would be envious of. His diet was terrible in college, and all that junk food went straight to his thighs and butt, giving him a gorgeous curvy figure from the waist down. He grabbed all his gear and walked inside the house “Hey mom, I’m home!” He called out

Old August 31st, 2022, 05:57 PM   #2
megaman64
Gold Member

Mary was the opposite of her son as she is tall, quite muscular with a slim body . She also work at a fashion company with her as the CEO. At the moment She is disappointed at her sons grade and going to have a serious talk about that with her sitting down looking sternly. "Hello, Son. Hows collage?" She greeted.

Old August 31st, 2022, 06:00 PM   #3
Gold Member

Alex gulped when he heard that dread question “It’s not so good. I’m still in the system, but until my grades improved, I can’t stay on campus any more. Plus the school is closed for the summer…” he said, nervously rubbing his big bottom

Last edited by That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms; September 1st, 2022 at 05:09 AM.

Old September 1st, 2022, 05:24 AM   #4
megaman64
Gold Member

"Well I'm going to make sure so while you ate here no drinking, no parties and for your slacking it's back to smack bums starting now." She scolded. So wanna explain yourself before I think of using the cane?'

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:00 AM   #5
Gold Member

Even though Alex knew this is the punishment that was waiting for him, it still stung. Probably not as much as his butt will one a few moments. He let out a small defeated sigh and looked at Mary “I just got caught up in this new frat I joined. Capa Delta. These guys turned me from a looser to a winner. I guess I just let me grades slip up a bit”

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:20 AM   #6
megaman64
Gold Member

"You are not a loser and damn these who say that you are. I mean getting friends is good but make sure that your grades are up. You are old enough to know that." She pointed out. "Now go change into your jammies while I get the cane."

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:33 AM   #7
Gold Member

“You’re right. I’m sorry. I just liked having some new friends. Thanks for not calling me a looser” Alex explained before he walked up to his room to get changed. He searched through bag to find his sweat pants and t-shirt only to realize he left them at the doors! He groaned and looked around until he found a pair of his old blue dropseat onesies. He blushed as he put it on. It was soft, comfy and the flap barely covered his booty. He walked downstairs, blushing at his embarrassing attire

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:38 AM   #8
megaman64
Gold Member

There was his mother holding a famiar thin wooden slick with a small round handle at the end who cant help but smile at the suit. "You still look cute in that." She said. "Now bend over on the couch."

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:42 AM   #9
Gold Member

“Moooom” the 21 year old blushed as Mary teased him. He looked at the thin rod and clenched his big round cheeks in fear. He relaxed his cheeks and bent over the couch, presenting his fat round buttocks to his mommy. Due to the size of his cheeks, the dropseat looked like it was about to pop!

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:45 AM   #10
megaman64
Gold Member

Luckily mary unbutton his dropseat with the big bottom now released and showing freely. 'Wow its go big the last time I see you." She said before tapping the cane in poision across the bum. "For slacking and drinking. That will be 20 strikes so keep count."

Tags
model, son, super