Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 26th, 2008, 12:30 AM   #21
Cc
Artist

...Your mom!

Couldn't resist. ^^; Hehe. Anyways, I can't answer this question specifically.

Old July 26th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #22
Mushy
Artist

Y'know, I usually fantasize about characters because I feel guilty if I imagine someone I know, or real people. Not that I don't fantasize about them, but I feel really guilty if I do! Whereas...characters from games and such aren't real. But I usually keep it all to myself. I'll go ahead and share though. >.>;

Want spanked by: Madoka Narumi (Spiral), Kiyotaka Narumi (Spiral), Marian Cross (D.Gray-Man), Reid Hershel (Tales of Eternia)...

There are a few others, but that is all I'll say for now. O.O; Most are inspired by impressions I get of them when I'm playing video games/reading the manga, except with Kiyotaka. o.O; Reid mentions being spanked in Tales of Eternia, and it made me laugh...and wonder things (Mushy thinks too much). Madoka kicks, throws pillows, hits people with folders, and generally can be physically unpleasant if you cross her path. =) She directs this at generally anyone, but I suppose Ayumu gets the most being her younger brother-in-law, and I'm sure she's directed a bit of that at Kiyotaka but in a more affectionate way since they are husband and wife. ^^; Kiyotaka is just the epitome of what I find hot in guys - in real life, if I see a good looking guy in jeans with an untucked white dress shirt, I SWOON. Add semi-long hair, being tall, and broad shouldered, and I'm ALL THERE. I like suits, too...he wears those almost everytime you see him in the manga. -_-; Cross...well, if anyone had read D.Gray-Man, he's got no problems slapping his apprentice about, so...yeah. Plus, it doesn't help that he's hot.

Old July 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #23
margoblurg

I would really like to be spanked by Roy Mustang! Or Axel from Kingdom Hearts (he is hot! ^^)

Old July 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM   #24
Inuyasha2cute

Cc, why'd you say my Mom! Lol. Did you read the thread about your first spankings? I don't think you would wanna be spanked by my Mom. She is strong and always uses a belt!

Old July 26th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #25
Cc
Artist

Hehe, I'm just teasing, InyuCutie. xD I just enjoy making "mom" jokes. They usually are meant to just be senseless and perverted, and a response to almost anything, making them ridiculous. I've gotten really bad at doing that.
Example:

Person 1: Man, I'm so tired from last night.
Person: Your MOM'S tired from last night...heh!

"Mom" jokes can often be interchanged with "That's what SHE said.." xD Sigh, it's a strange phenomenon.

As for getting back to the thread: I cannot think of any anime people to be spanked by, HOWEVER...now that I think of my favorite manly actors, I wouldn;t mind going over the laps of Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, Bruce Willis (a younger version..he'd spank hard!), Daniel Craig, or even Aaron Eckhart! Heh heh.

Old July 26th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #26
Mushy
Artist

Christian Bale is hot. >>;
(I don't have any spanking fantasies about him, but uh...he's still hot!)

Old August 6th, 2008, 06:44 AM   #27
The Freudian Slip
Ultimate Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cc View Post
Hehe, I'm just teasing, InyuCutie. xD I just enjoy making "mom" jokes. They usually are meant to just be senseless and perverted, and a response to almost anything, making them ridiculous. I've gotten really bad at doing that.
Example:

Person 1: Man, I'm so tired from last night.
Person: Your MOM'S tired from last night...heh!

"Mom" jokes can often be interchanged with "That's what SHE said.." xD Sigh, it's a strange phenomenon.
Oh yeah?! Well, I saw what you did there! You and your mom jokes! D:

I think I'd like to spank you, Cc! Haha. Then again, I bet many people do, so nevermind..

Old August 6th, 2008, 07:39 AM   #28
Crash-Bash
Spankhappy Megaraptor

There's so many people here I'd love to spank...particulary Cc, Captain Catnip and AnimeFan23.

It's a strange life, but someone has to do it, right?

Old August 6th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #29
Scorpion's Apprentice
Banned

Heh, heh, heh... Let's see what there is...

To Spank

Naruto Uzumaki
Hinata Hyuga
Ed
Botan
Koto and Juri (Those two announcers from the Dark Tournament Saga. I'm surprised there hasn't been any art featuring them.)
Shippou
Kagome Higurashi
Goten
Young Trunks
Yuffie
Tifa
Edward Elric
Sora

To Be Spanked By

Vash the Stampede
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Count Dracula
Alucard
The Joker
Spike Spiegel
Kakashi Hatake
Kouga
Sephiroth

There's more on both ends, but I can't think of them at the moment. I'm rather tired. For now, there you have it!

Old August 6th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #30
kager
Roleplayer

I posted my opinion on anime characters before now it's time for real ones.

I'd like to spank the Olson twins, there to cute not to spank and I would like to be spanked by Renee O Conner. (Gabrielle from Xena) She is so beautifull.

Tags
spank, spanked