Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spanking Art Online [for Nerdking14]
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:36 AM   #1
Aeternam
Gold Member

Default Spanking Art Online [for Nerdking14]

It had been already over one year since Sword Art Online release: a VRMMORPG game released at November 6th, 2022 which soon turned from a living dream to a big nightmare for most as Kayaba Akihiko, SAO creator, revealed to be a psycho crazy enough to keep 10,000 people locked inside a life or death game.

Unknown for most of those players, there's a secret skill. Perhaps it was a joke from Kayaba, or maybe just a way to express something he liked; but SAO had a very different skill, indeed. It's called Spanking. A skill leveled by spanking the asses of other players. And this skill is soon to become known.

Luckily for some, however, things looked to develop. Even though some of them didn't do it the right way. Rosalia was one of those people: in the end, there was no proof that killing someone there would actually kill them. Right now she and and her group, that consisted of a few boys and a short and annoying girl called Silica, were discussing about who would keep the healing crystals. "Then Silica shall not keep any healing crystals since she has that thing to heal her" Rosalia pointed Pina, Silica's pet. "So I shall have them since I need them most" Without even caring to ask she outstretched her arm in a demanding gesture "Give me your crystals"

Last edited by Aeternam; January 29th, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Old January 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #2
Nerdking14
Gold Member

Silica frowned and pouted at the older girl in annoyance, and her dragon Mina seemed equally upset given the growl it made at her. "That's not even fair though! You never do any fighting in the first place, so why do you need the crystals?!" she protested, glaring at the older girl.
Sorry to everyone on here I'm rping with, or said I'd rp with, but apparently hit the busy part of my job as I now have to work 55 hours a week. I'm going to try leaving replies to my stuff when I have time, but bear with me if replies take a few days.

Old January 29th, 2017, 09:11 PM   #3
Aeternam
Gold Member

"What? How dare you, little thing!" Rosalia narrowed her eyes as she heard Silica's words. Not that she really cared, but she couldn't let her talk this way to her in front of the others. "I'm the one who needs them more because boys won't heal me like they do to you. Besides it's only fair, you have this little monster freak to heal you anyway"

Old January 29th, 2017, 09:31 PM   #4
Nerdking14
Gold Member

"You take that back!" Silica argued as she glared back at her. Who did Rosalia think she was?! "Pina's not a freak, she's my friend! You're way more of a monster then she is, you jerk!" she yelled back indignantly.
Sorry to everyone on here I'm rping with, or said I'd rp with, but apparently hit the busy part of my job as I now have to work 55 hours a week. I'm going to try leaving replies to my stuff when I have time, but bear with me if replies take a few days.

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:00 PM   #5
Aeternam
Gold Member

"Oh, so that's it? Then maybe I shall show you how much of a monster I am" Rosalia gave her an evil smirk and approached the shortest girl. She knew she could easily overpower her, and so she did, grabbing Silica's wrist and dragging her towards a fallen tree. "You guys can go ahead, I'll catch up to you after dealing with this girl"

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:09 PM   #6
Nerdking14
Gold Member

Silica's eyes widened in realization when she saw Rosalia's smirk, and likewise realized the big issue that came from their size difference. She then yelped in surprise when she took her hand. "H-Hey! Wait, lemme go! Guys, help!" she whined worriedly, looking back at her friends as she kept dragging her feet through the ground and trying to pry her off. "Rosalia, what are you doing?!"

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:18 PM   #7
Aeternam
Gold Member

"Teaching a very naughty girl to be respectful towards her superiors" Rosalia said that last World with her smirk turning into a smile as she took the girl to the fallen tree. It was so exciting. The redhead sat down on the fallen tree and forced Silica to go over her lap, exposing the girl's little rear end for a very hard punishment. "Do you have anything to tell me before we start your punishment, sweet?"

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:35 PM   #8
Nerdking14
Gold Member

"HEY!" Silica squealed in surprise as she was bent over. It was then she realized EXACTLY what she was planning, and was all the more determined to avoid it now. "I-I'm not naughty! You are! Let me up! You're not my mom, Rosalia!" Silica argued, struggling harder and reaching back to cover her rear with the short skirt she was wearing. Girl or not, she didn't want Rosalia seeing anything.

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:59 PM   #9
Aeternam
Gold Member

"No, no, no" Rosalia said as she took her wrist and pinned the short girl's arm to her back, just above her butt. "I'm not your mom, that's it? And what would your mom do if she heard that foul language of yours?" Not that she cared, but it was fun. Her free hand reached for Silica's skirt and raised it, exposing her underwear "What a cute butt you have" Rosalia giggled evilly as she delivered a hard smack to the center of Silica's bottom.

Old January 29th, 2017, 11:07 PM   #10
Nerdking14
Gold Member

"Ah, hey!" Silica whined, trying and failing to get her arm free, leaving her to do little more then flail her legs about. "I-I mean you can't do this to me! And you'renot my mom, so I don't HAVE to be nice to YOUUU!!!" she squealed, eyes widening in disbelief and blushing bright red as her blue and white striped panties were showing. "S-Stoppit! PUt my skirt down before- YOW!" she howled in surprise at the smack. "S-STOOOP!" she whined sadly.

Tags
aeternam, art, nerdking14, online, sao, spanking, sword art online