Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spanking in light novels and wuxia
Old February 28th, 2021, 08:14 PM   #1
Rr103
Probationary User

Default Spanking in light novels and wuxia

Hello everyone,
I wonder if there’s a list of spankings in light novels or wuxia , if there isn’t one I think making one would be fun I certainly remember quite a few scene I have read.

Old March 5th, 2021, 07:31 AM   #2
Wunderwiess

I know of a couple. None in English though.
Kanokon
Neet Vampire
Quebec's Gate Time Traveler

Old March 6th, 2021, 05:22 AM   #3
Lonewulf43

Clarification please. I've never heard of a "light novel" although that might not mean story length, but refer to something "light" as in reference to moodiness, or drama.

Novel 40,000 words or over
Novella 17,500 to 39,999 words
Novelette 7,500 to 17,499 words
Short story 2,500 7,500 words
Flash fiction 1,000 words or less

You might try looking around The Spanking Library as they have nothing butt spanking stories. Membership is required, but it is free, unless you try to read every story in a day. Limit is something like ten stories per 15 days, or some such. Paid members get free rein of the library.

Note, if you meant story length, most stories in the library are either flash fiction, or short stories, although some stories can be twenty chapters or longer.

No clue what wuxia is.

Old March 8th, 2021, 01:18 AM   #4
Wunderwiess

Lone, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_novel

Old April 9th, 2021, 05:19 AM   #5
whiningsteer

Wuxia is a genre of Chinese fiction featuring itinerant warriors of ancient China. However, haven't encountered any spanking scenes/stories for this.

Old April 9th, 2021, 09:26 AM   #6
Fenrir13
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiningsteer View Post
Wuxia is a genre of Chinese fiction featuring itinerant warriors of ancient China. However, haven't encountered any spanking scenes/stories for this.
I think I saw some spanking in Wuxia stories...

Old April 10th, 2021, 12:45 PM   #7
Fariel228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir13 View Post
I think I saw some spanking in Wuxia stories...
I saw tons of them in xianxias too, like literally every second xianxia features at least one spanking because the authors can't write R18 scenes due to censorship, but spanking isn't counted exactly like sex so...

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

A list of Chinese light novels (wuxia/xianxia) which had couple of spankings for jade beauties:

1) Ancient strengthening technique
2) Transcending vision
3) Emperor Domination (the mc is literally spanking any girl who is naughty in front of him)
4) Great demon king and God of Slaughter (+hardcore)
5) Will eternal and I shall seal the heavens
6) Long live summons
7) Summoning the holy sword (this one had even couple of bdsm scenes)

P.S. anyway I advice to read this novels even if not for the spankings but just for plot, it may be an interesting activity to pass time and learn a bit more about Chinese mentality and culture. Or you can just google wuxia/xianxia spankings for the scenes alone, but it won't give you the whole picture.

Last edited by Fariel228; April 20th, 2021 at 02:33 PM. Reason: edited the list

Old April 10th, 2021, 03:58 PM   #8
Fenrir13
Gold Member

but spanking isn't counted exactly like sex so...

--- Thats why they have so much spanking? Interesting.

Old April 21st, 2021, 04:39 PM   #9
whiningsteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fariel228 View Post
I saw tons of them in xianxias too, like literally every second xianxia features at least one spanking because the authors can't write R18 scenes due to censorship, but spanking isn't counted exactly like sex so...

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

A list of Chinese light novels (wuxia/xianxia) which had couple of spankings for jade beauties:

1) Ancient strengthening technique
2) Transcending vision
3) Emperor Domination (the mc is literally spanking any girl who is naughty in front of him)
4) Great demon king and God of Slaughter (+hardcore)
5) Will eternal and I shall seal the heavens
6) Long live summons
7) Summoning the holy sword (this one had even couple of bdsm scenes)

P.S. anyway I advice to read this novels even if not for the spankings but just for plot, it may be an interesting activity to pass time and learn a bit more about Chinese mentality and culture. Or you can just google wuxia/xianxia spankings for the scenes alone, but it won't give you the whole picture.

Oh! Thanks for sharing this, I will check it this weekend. I'm wondering what spanking scene do they have because of their traditions and culture. But, yeah, you're right, it must not be all because of the spanking scenes.

Old April 29th, 2021, 11:13 PM   #10
Salchos

I've read Emperor Domination and the storyline is deep. By the way, there are many clichés and many fillers, but it's definitely worth reading.

Tags
light, novels, spanking, wuxia