Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

[ Spanquest Part 2: Shining Road ]
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:11 AM   #1
Bagool
Game Developer

Default [ Spanquest Part 2: Shining Road ]

Spanquest II was a game I originally started developing in 2016, following the completion of Spanquest I. I continued working on the project for some time until I felt that my older work
in the game was flawed and could be improved upon. At that point I stopped continuing the story of SQ2 and made several attempts at redeveloping the game in different engines with different
systems. Some time in 2018 after many failures in settling on a form to continue the project and dealing with the stresses of full time university education and a part time job at the
same time, I realized it would be better to put the project on hiatus rather than let people wait endlessly with bated breath for my next release.

Eventually I graduated with my degree and found stable employment and started to work on the project again. After some time experimenting
away from the public eye with my ideas, I was able to come up with a feasible scope of what I wanted the game to be. This new version of SQ2 I've dubbed as SQ2:Re features interactive
graphics for every spanking scene, new streamlined systems for those scenes, and an improved storyline featuring new characters and events in the same world I first created back in 2016.

SQ2 features you playing the role of a courier sent to make an important and secretive delivery to a country far away and unknown to them. The country of Minrol is one full of deep history,
interesting people, fantastical locations, and a culture heavily based in discipline. Our hero may have bitten off more than they can chew with this seemingly simple job quickly expanding
into an adventure beyond their expectations, dealing with natural disasters, the occult, political turmoil, and more nights sleeping on their stomach than one would prefer.

Downloads

The current stable version of SQ2:Re (0.162)
Alt Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/4v9XxZLR#AyRekU...rTp_1oOJl38hyw
___________________________________________/

Version History:

[07/16/2020] (0.06) Covers the main quest of the first major location in the game.
[01/22/2021] (0.123) Covers nearly all of the side content for the first major location.
[09/15/2023] (0.161) Finishes Tungsten Town and the areas past the town leading up to the next major location.
[09/19/2023] (0.162) Hotfix

If you are interested in the old version of SQ2 which is further along the story but is outdated, discontinued, and subject to change in the SQ2:Re version:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

The last version of Classic SQ2 (0.398)
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________/

(0.398) This version covers all of Tungsten Town, Alumin Village, and Iron City

My Patreon
_________________________________/

On my patreon page, I post progress updates and plans for later content in the game, along various interactions with my supporters. All version of the game are open to the public
at the same time as my patrons, and all of my posts are open to patrons unless they feature NSFW images which I need to keep locked due to Patreon's TOS. Check it out and follow if you're interested.

Last edited by Bagool; September 20th, 2023 at 01:04 AM. Reason: 0.162

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:23 AM   #2
skeith0029

People should just be happy that you are even taking the time to make something at all, don't let it bother you too much i'm just happy to play whatever you make.

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:55 AM   #3
giant432
Gold Member

oh man, im so hyped

Old October 12th, 2016, 03:01 AM   #4
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Will there be bedtime spankings on this game?As you already got experience on those on the previous game... ^_^

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old October 12th, 2016, 03:24 AM   #5
Sylveris

Dude don't let what other people might say get to you you're the best and I want you to know that whatever decisions you make I will stand by you.

P.S. I am already super hyped for this game too

Old October 12th, 2016, 04:05 AM   #6
giant432
Gold Member

just tested the game, and it is awesome, i loved all the new things you implemented here

Old October 12th, 2016, 05:38 AM   #7
monkeytoster

You, you are my favorite content creator on this site. I just want you to know that.

Old October 12th, 2016, 05:46 AM   #8
giant432
Gold Member

i would like to know where to find the paddle and the belt please?

Old October 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM   #9
Nadja
Spanktastic

Woooh, new release! Love that intro screen!

Just found the pickaxe after clearing the rubble, that's funny. xD
Also, I do love the cute panties. People's remarks are adorable.

This is looking great and I can't wait to see the next release.

Old October 12th, 2016, 12:39 PM   #10
Bagool
Game Developer

245: Yeah, but I still don't like dropping the ball like that.
Mvegeta: I'm sure there will. Not much opportunity in the first town, but i have a funny scene planned way later on.
Sylveris: Thanks a bunch!
Giant: Thanks, I tried to really make it seem like a sequel (also the paddle and belt will be available in the other towns.)
monkeytoaster: That's quite a compliment considering all of the talent on this site. It means a lot!
nadja: I'm trying to add more depth and silly banter too, but it's definitely a challenge.
(also, where did you get the underwear? I thought I hadn't made that accessible yet.)

Tags
game, road, shining, spanquest