Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spooky Ideas (Not really, but 'tis the season. Almost.)
Old September 14th, 2022, 08:20 PM   #1
MajorMimosa

Default Spooky Ideas (Not really, but 'tis the season. Almost.)

1) The Old Monster Hunter
Having retired to a modest cabin in the forest and serving as its guardian, a monster hunter is keenly aware that these woods are full of beasties. From the odd vampire, to the spiteful ghost, to perhaps even a witch or necromancer practicing their foul magics. While their days of slaying the wicked have passed, the hunter is still perfectly capable of rendering any monster to a sobbing, sore, and sorry mess. (Seeking spankee, open to discussion on pairing)

2) The Wailing Manor
Be they an explorer, an adventurer, or just some poor fool needing shelter from the rain, an unfortunate individual has found themselves on the foyer of a resplendent, yet eerie mansion. There's a whisper in the chilly air that tells them how naughty they've been, a painting on the wall eyes them down as they traverse the halls, and they can't help but feel like they are far from alone... (Seeking spanker or spankee, open to discussion on pairing)

3) The Curse of Camp Switchwood
A week or so before a renowned summer camp opens for business, a handful of counselors get together on the camp grounds to drink, swim, party, and have an all around good time. Unfortunately, there's a stranger on the grounds with them, and not only do they have a vendetta against the councilors, their tools of revenge work best on bare bottom... (Seeking spankee, preferably X/F, but open to discussion)

3 Alt) A Party for the Ages
After finals, the Juniors and Seniors of Switchwood University throw a massive party at one of their oldest buildings. Everyone's invited, unfortunately including one of the many bullied students of the school, and they've come for revenge. They've charted out the entire house and done meticulous planning to catch every one of their targets alone, helpless, and in prime position for some butt-beating payback!

Miscellaneous fandoms I'd like to include would be Resident Evil 8, with Lady Dimitrescu as the primary focus (as spanker to her daughters and spankee to Mother Miranda and maybe even Ethan). Scooby-Doo would be fun as well, with Velma and Daphnee ending up not only over the knees of their villains, but also their coworkers!
Why let me tell a story when you can write one with me? If I disappear suddenly, don't take it personal! Being in the military means I'm often busy for long periods of time, but I haven't forgotten you!

Old September 14th, 2022, 08:31 PM   #2
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

Would love to do that Camp rp, especially if Lady Demitrescue is the spanker

Old September 14th, 2022, 11:27 PM   #3
Poesdaughter
Roleplayer

I'm very interested in your first idea! I'd had a similiar idea to do a hunter/vampire story in the past. I thought it would be particularly fun to play around with having a vampire who was 'turned' at a younger age, so that might inspire the hunter to interact with them based on that appearance. After all, whatever is one to do when their child can't stop biting?

My RP resume is here if you'd like to see if we line up.

Old September 15th, 2022, 08:26 AM   #4
MajorMimosa

@That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms Lady D isn't actually in that Rap. I guess there was a spacing mistake on my end, but the fandoms are entirely separate from the original ideas.
Why let me tell a story when you can write one with me? If I disappear suddenly, don't take it personal! Being in the military means I'm often busy for long periods of time, but I haven't forgotten you!

Old September 23rd, 2022, 08:17 PM   #5
FngrlShay

The Wailing Manor sounds like it’d be an interesting idea ��

Tags
ideas, re8, resident evil, scoobydoo, season, spooky, tis