Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 12th, 2017, 10:18 PM   #11
Nene
Covered in bees

Crowley wouldn't tell his daughter why he'd been absent this entire time unless she had questioned him on it, and he would leave it at that. He could tell that his comments regarding humans had made her terribly unpleasant and he let out a sigh.

"Oh, I'm certain that she hadn't liked anyone at all, love. Your grandmother put cyanide in your grandfather's morning coffee when you were three because she thought he had gotten possessed by 'Satan'... The reason that she got aquitted for murder eludes me." Crowley told his daughter nonchalantly as if it had been no big deal at all.

"Mm. I suppose a stroll on the beach wouldn't hurt." he responded to Lilah thoughtfully, standing beside her at the window and looking down to the scenery below.

It would strike a nerve with the seven year old as Sam stood, told him to wait there and left. He would be wary of Sam and he wrapped the blanket tighter around his little body and he waited as he'd been told to. He didn't like this. He'd gotten the feeling that he had gotten this terribly wrong and that Sam would come back with that terrible rectal thermometer.

Though, when Sam returned and those tired blues landed on the rectal thermometer, Cas gasped and wriggled about, covering his poor little rear end. "No!" Cas cried and leapt from the bed, stomping his foot out of total frustration as Sam told him to lie down on his stomach. Though dizzy and somewhat disoriented, Cas stumbled to the other side of the room, as far as he would be able to get from Sam and the unpleasant thermometer.

Old July 13th, 2017, 11:40 AM   #12
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Lilah's face lit up when Crowley said going to the beach couldn't hurt, despite the fact that it was midnight and the girl had never got to stay up past nine most nights. She was happy she didn't have to go to bed just yet. The girl pressed her face up against the glass and looked on in wonder at the bright lights of the pier and arcades by the sea front. She was so excited.

"Yay, come on Daddy!" Lilah yelled impatiently, the girl tugging insistently on his black suit jacket sleeve. She already really liked this man, he was so lovely to her, at least so far anyway. Lilah pulled her Father along out of the door and out of their fancy sea front hotel, down to the lovely warm but dark beach. "The sand is so soft!" She said brightly and without much warning she went running into the deep dark sea water. She kept going and going until she couldn't touch the rocky sea bed and was swimming.

"Come on Daddy!" She called back.

Sam sighed, looking at the rectal thermometer in his hand with a look of disgust. He didn't want to do this to poor Cas even more so now because he was so little. The youngest Winchester knew it had to be done, so he needed to sack up for his sake. When the baby Angel threw a massive tantrum, Sam looked visibly freaked out. "Hey, hey...Cas it's okay uh...please stop..."

"Castiel!" Dean barked firmly from the doorway. "You don't throw tantrums with Sam or at all." He growled, voice low and scary. "Move your hands from your butt and it'll be over before you know it." He explained. "If not then I'm gonna spank that little butt of yours, so what's it gonna be?"

"Dean...you don't have to spank him..." Sam whined a bit. "He's freaked out...I would be too." He frowned and then looked over to the baby Angel. "You'll be good, right Cas?"

Old July 13th, 2017, 04:37 PM   #13
Nene
Covered in bees

Crowley hadn't thought of the time nor had he thought that perhaps the part of Lilah that would still be human would require a bit of rest. With a sigh followed up with a smile, Crowley allowed Lilah to tug on his suit jacket sleeve and take him down to the hotel lobby, then out to the beautiful, soft and clean beach.

"I'm coming, love, be patient with Daddy," Crowley told her with a clear of his throat; normally his temper would flare up and he would shout at her impatience though he would hold his own patience as he'd only just met the little girl that he'd had a soft spot for. Those words had come out so strangely and he'd thought he'd never say those words and not have them be in a sort of sexual context. He'd never see that the same way again.

When Lilah released the hold she'd taken on his suit jacket sleeve and ran out into the ocean, Crowley actually became somewhat nervous and he called out to her, "That's too far, Lilah, come back here now," he called sternly; if it wouldn't be so dark out then he would be a lot less concerned.

Cas backed up into the corner, wailing and stomping in place, though that behavior would come to an abrupt end when Dean stood in the doorway and barked firmly that he would spank his little butt if he didn't stop and move his hands. Cas looked from Dean, then to Sam, and then back to Dean before throwing his head back and letting out a long, drawn-out cry.

He would be so dizzy from the fever that he would topple backwards and slide down the wall as he threw his head back. He would only be dramatic in the attempt to sway Sam and Dean from the whole rectal thermometer thing.

"Noo-oooo," he didn't want to be spanked but he didn't want anything in his butt, it hadn't mattered to the little one that it would be over 'before he knew it', he hadn't wanted it at all. Unfortunately, without that temperature reading, they would have no idea on the severity of his fever. No other thermometer that Bobby had would be small enough to accurately take his temperature. He hadn't understood the importance of this situation.

Old July 13th, 2017, 08:33 PM   #14
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Lilah slowed down when Crowley told her gently to be patient with him, it was such a gentle but serious order that she just had to obey. She would obey if he shouted or lost his temper too, and she wouldn't be frightened, just sad that she'd made her Daddy angry. Crowley's temper would be all bark mostly, while her Grandmother's had been bark and bite, which had frightened Lilah. The girl ran out into the ocean without warning but she stopped when she was ordered to come back, and to come back now. Crowley had been lovely, letting her come down to the beach and giving her a huge hotel room to live in, she had no reason not to obey.

"Coming Daddy!" she called back, swimming back to shore until she got her footing and then she hurried back over the sand and over to her King of Hell Daddy. "Did you see me? I was always the best swimmer in school! I could do the breast stroke before any other person in my class." she explained proudly. Lilah was for the most part nice and sweet but she had her Daddy's temper and later the enjoyment of seeing humans suffer.

Once she found out about the Winchesters, and how much they'd screwed her Daddy over, she would want to find them and punish them. She had powers that she hadn't been able to use thanks to all the bibles, crucifixes and holy water in her house, but that was about to change.

Seeing and hearing Cas cry really made Sam quite uncomfortable, he didn't know how to deal with tantrums and upset, but he didn't think spankings were the answer. He sighed at Dean and then thought maybe if Castiel understood why he had to have the rectal thermometer, he might be more inclined to cooperate. "Listen Cas." he said softly. "We have to take your temp to make sure there's nothing major to worry about. Bobby doesn't have any other thermometer small enough to do the job...so we have to use this." he explained the best he could.

Dean sighed, Sam was way too soft. If they had played up for John like that they would have a smacked mouth and a spanked butt, though not if they were Cas' age. John had only smacked his boys' mouths when they got into their teens and started giving him all that attitude. He'd spanked them both on their butts since they were two years old and getting into mischief, of course back then it was only a spank here and there. The eldest Winchester's temper dissolved a little as Sam decided to explain to Cas why they had to do this.

He wasn't sure if it would work, but he'd be willing to let it play out for now.

Old July 13th, 2017, 09:02 PM   #15
Nene
Covered in bees

He hadn't at all expected Lilah to listen to him so easily. He'd expected a little resistance as she'd found swimming to be fun. "Yes, love, I saw you." he'd looked after Lilah for so long that he'd known of her best swimmer status and he smiled, though that smile faded as he observed her clothes all sopping wet. At least the tide hadn't come in this late and wouldn't have swept her away.

"You aren't to go out swimming in your clothing, especially at night, Lilah. You are still partly human and you do have the ability to drown." he gently scolded, though he would not shout as Lilah had listened to him and would be patient with him.

Though the Winchesters had often screwed him over, they came through for him often enough for him to take no action to end them and he would not allow any harm to come to them at his daughter's hands. Crowley would be entirely aware of his hell spawn's abilities as a Cambion though there would be rules to go with those abilities. Perhaps he would give to her the knowledge that she would require to be a crossroads demon.

When Sam explained to Cas why they would have to use the rectal thermometer instead of some other thermometer, Cas calmed and listened carefully. It would be obvious to the Winchester brothers that their little friend had only thrown a fit to garner sympathy and be a dramatic little thing to somehow get out of this unpleasant encounter with the rectal thermometer.

"Oh... I--no! I-I don't... I don't wanna...!" Cas hiccupped and coughed into his blanket. He would behave somewhat younger than his age as he hadn't known better. He hadn't any of those memories that would have taught him that this would not be a good idea, to just listen and obey so he wouldn't be disciplined in any way. He'd at least remembered these two grown up hunters, and had known that they were kind and would care for him.

"...Y-You can't make me..." Cas mumbled and sniffled, though there would be no way that he could run, with Sam in front of the bed and Dean in the doorway; all of them had known how easily they could make him take it. He was so little and so weak and they were grown up and strong.

Old July 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #16
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Lilah looked down at her dripping wet clothes and thought in hindsight it hadn't been a very good idea, but it was too cold of a night to strip off down to her panties, besides she didn't think Crowley would have approved of that. "Sorry..." she said softly and a little sadly, no child liked to be scolded and Lilah was no exception. She hoped he wasn't angry with her, though she doubted it since he hadn't shouted at her or anything like that, which made her feel more at ease. "I wont do it again Daddy." she promised, hugging onto his arm and smiling up at him so warmly and sweetly it could make ice melt.

Of course Lilah wouldn't be able to fully control her powers at first and she would need a lot of guidance and a firm hand to make sure she didn't end up injuring herself or anything. The girl sat down in the sand, despite being very wet, and she let her toes sieve through the sand, the girl giggled at the way it felt and smiled up at Crowley. "This is so lovely Daddy, thank you for letting me come here." she said brightly and then starfished, getting sand petty much everywhere. She would need a shower and pretty soon she would need a bed and a good night's sleep. The girl yawned and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Dean wasn't too surprised when Castiel continued his tantrum despite being told about why they had to do this. He looked over to his brother who looked very disappointed and he gave Dean a look as if to say 'fine, just do it'. Dean didn't want to smack Castiel of course, but he knew that behaviour like that shouldn't go without consequence and Dean wasn't going to put up with it. "Cas, that's enough!" he scolded, taking the child by the arm and Dean sat down on the bed, despite the child's protests.

The eldest Winchester then pulled the seven year old up and right over his lap, giving him a moment to realize what position he was in before Dean pulled up that blanket that shrouded him, revealing that tiny behind. Sam sighed and stood off to one side, on the whole, he'd been against spanking, but he didn't think he and his brother had any other options. "I warned ya what would happen Cas, and you still pushed it." he scolded, raising his hand and delivering the first firm smack.

Old July 13th, 2017, 09:49 PM   #17
Nene
Covered in bees

"Mm... I know you won't do it again, you won't like what would happen if you did." Crowley looked to Lilah with that apology and hug; he wouldn't be much of a hugger at all and this would be unusual for a while, though he brought a hand up to pat her on the back. Crowley gestured back toward the hotel after a moment of silence between them. "It's half past midnight. Go on, back to the hotel. I know a little Cambion that is up way past her bedtime."

Crowley had quite liked the way that sand felt though he hadn't taken off his shoes, not for this short outing, and he nodded and pointed toward the hotel once more. "Of course. We can come back tomorrow, darling. Now, back to the hotel." he reiterated.

With a gasp and those angelic blues widening in surprise, Cas scrambled up to stand with the intention to run from Dean, though he wouldn't be quick enough and he'd be grabbed mid-stride by his upper arm by Dean, who then took him toward the bed. "Nuh-nooo-oo--!" Cas let out a long whine of protest, though the response he would get would not be the one that he'd sought.

Without his grace, little Cas hadn't the strength to get away from Dean, and he would immediately recognize this position as one he definitely had not at all wanted to be in. Cas wriggled and cried as the back of blanket came up and his little bottom would be exposed, and without his grace he hadn't the ability to protect his poor baby butt with strong, angelic defenses.

When Dean's hard-ass hand caught his upturned rear end for the first time, those cries and wriggles came to an abrupt halt, "Uahh....! De--! Noooo! I-I'll do it... Please don't..." he looked over his shoulder with those teary puppy-dog blues and he placed both of his hands over his butt, rubbing the area where Dean's hand had left an all-too familiar sting. Cas had gotten spanked often as a fledgling by older angels and archangels and they could easily break through his angelic defenses and he would be thoroughly chastised.

Old July 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM   #18
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Lilah didn't like the sound of that, she didn't know what Crowley would do if she disobeyed but like all children she wanted to test the waters and see how far she could push her parent. She wouldn't do that again though, not because Crowley had told her not to, but because it hadn't been a great idea in the first place and she didn't like being cold and sopping wet. The girl sat down in the sand and then laid down, looking up at the bright, twinkly stars above her, she could have laid there forever.

However that was not on Crowley's to-do list as he said that it was time to go back to the hotel because she was up way past her bed time. She couldn't help but pout about that, she didn't want to go to bed, she wanted to go to the brightly coloured arcades and see the rides and the night life, bed sounded so boring! She shook her head and sat up. "I don't want to go to bed, I'm staying here." she told him, an air of finality to her young voice. If Crowley pushed the issue he would see just how alike their tempers were.

Dean didn't plan on giving the baby Angel too hard of a spanking, after all the poor little thing was ill and tired and cranky, and that wasn't a good enough reason to get a spanking. Sure he had been naughty by throwing that tantrum, but Dean supposed he'd be irritable too, if he felt as shitty as Cas did. He planned on giving the little one just ten smacks on his bare bottom before taking his temperature and then putting him down for a nap, a nap he was so desperately in need of.

"Cas, stop it." Dean scolded when Castiel put his hands in the way of his bare bottom. Dean easily pinned those little hands to his back and gave the little hide another good smack, followed by a third before Castiel had the chance to finish his yelp. The yelps and the cries really tugged at Dean's heart and he really didn't want to do this, but he knew he had no choice. Someone had to teach this baby Angel some discipline.

"Why're you being spanked, Cas?" Dean asked, frowning and rubbing the sting into those little butt cheeks.

Old July 13th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #19
Nene
Covered in bees

When his daughter hadn't listened and refused to rise and go with him back to the hotel, Crowley brought a hand up and pinched the bridge of his nose. The little Cambion would definitely test what little patience that he'd held. "Oh, you are...? I think you're mistaken on who is in charge here. We are going, come on. I don't want to have to force you."

While Crowley had understood his daughter's desire to stay here on the beach and look up at the stars all night, he'd cared for her well-being and would get her back to the hotel one way or another, and this would be her one chance to listen and obey.

With the long, arduous day that the angel had, a long nap or to be tucked into to bed for the night would be what Cas had required, though he would not give in easily, not until he'd completely worn himself out and couldn't fight. Cas wailed out of frustration when Dean took hold on both of his little hands and pinned them, followed by receiving two slaps to his little butt.

"wuhhh," Cas bawled as Dean rubbed the sting into his rear and questioned him on the reason why he was getting spanked. "I-I ... I was nuh-naughty... an' ... an' I-I stomped..." he hiccupped and coughed again, those tears and snot slipping down his red-faced features and dripping off of his little jawline.

Old July 14th, 2017, 11:24 AM   #20
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Lilah really really did not want to go to bed and she could tell her Daddy's patience was wearing thin. She was about to stomp and throw a tantrum but instead she came up with a plan. "Okay Daddy." She sighed and got to her feet. The girl began following her Daddy back to their hotel, however after about 10 seconds she slowed her pace until Crowley was further in front, then she turned in the other direction and ran.

She ran towards the exciting sea front, thinking her Daddy would never be able to catch her. She had no idea how much her actions were going to piss her Father off big time. She hadn't even given thought to what would happen when she eventually went home.

She didn't care about that right now though.

"Uh huh, you stomped and threw a major tantrum, Cas and that ain't okay." Dean scolded and landed another firm spank to his left upper thigh and then one came crashing down on his right upper thigh. Dean had only ever spanked Sam in his life and even then it hadn't been too often since John or Bobby usually took care of that side of the discipline. Dean wasn't spanking Cas too hard but certainly hard enough for the sting to be felt on that poor little bare bottom. He never thought he would have to spank his Angel friend and yet here he was.

Sam sighed, the sound of Castiel crying was too much for him to listen to so he got up and headed downstairs. He picked up Cas' sipping wet clothes and put them in the washing machine, planning on washing and drying them for when he was done with his nap. Sam then realized Cas would need pyjamas and other things, so he headed out of the Singer home and out to the Impala. It wasn't long before Sam drove to town to buy some age 7 boy clothes.

"OK Cas, are you gonna take yer thermometer like a good boy?" Dean asked, rubbing the sting into his cute little butt.

Tags
angels, demons, supernatural, trouble, vulcanspock, winchester