Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A Teenage Dragonborn
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:09 AM   #1
wheels
Gold Member

Default A Teenage Dragonborn

On the continent Tamriel, there is a region called Skyrim. In this land, there used to be dragons hundreds of years ago, but the dragons have recently come back for some reason. There is someone called the dragonborn also referred to as Dovahkiin. This person can can absorb souls of dragons and gain the knowledge from that dragon to learn. The dragonborn can learn shouts similar to the power of a dragon. It also grants them the history from that dragon. The dragonborn is prophesied to be very powerful. With everything going on in Skyrim right now, a dragonborn is needed.

There is a civil war occurring in Skyrim at the moment between the imperial and the rebels (storm cloaks). There is also the issues with the dragons reappearing. For the sake of Skyrim, someone powerful is needed to help restore order in the land of war. The only person powerful enough is the dragonborn. However the dragonborn is currently a teenager.

The dragonborn is only fourteen years old and is a Nord. She has blond hair with bright blue eyes, is five feet, has several scars on her body, but notably over her left eye. She normally wears mage cloak that is blue. The girl is named Chole and has a difficult past. She grew up normally as a child with a mother and father, but they were murdered at only ten years old. She learned frost magic and fire magic from her mother and knew basic spells. She also had a enchanted flame sword that her mother gave her right before her mother died.

Thieves came to her village and they would have done nothing, but a dragon appeared and many people died including her parents. The dragon was eventually killed, which made her absorb her soul and figure out her power. In this battle, she had scars from the fight and her left eye was from the person that killed her mother, who she murdered right after finding out her power. Since then, many dragons had been absorbed by her and she was strong. However, she did not know her power well and wanted to stay out of conflict. The girl became a loner and kept moving all the time. She never wanted anyone to find her because she did not want to fight for anyone.

The girl was currently in Stormhold starving. She had resulted to thieving to survive, it was the only way as a orphan. She broke into a house, breaking down the window in the middle of the night. There were smarter ways, but she was quick enough to grab the food and get out. Plus, she did not understand lock picking. She broke in through a window, but only shattered a small part, not loud enough to alert the authorities, mainly only someone in the house. However, she cut her hand and blond was dripping everywhere. The girl had no time to deal with, so grabbed some blood and flee before she was caught.

Old March 5th, 2018, 12:59 PM   #2
Aeternam
Gold Member

Linza Moon-Blade was not your ordinary noblewoman. Born in the Imperial City, Cyrodiil, in the year 175 of the Fourth Era, she was the daughter of a deceased imperial soldier and a blacksmith, and was a retired Legate of the Empire herself. After her troops were massacred in Black Marsh a few years ago, she'd been given retirement by the Emperor himself. At the same time, she was a member and former master of the Fighters Guild of Cyrodiil, but renounced the title after her decision to move to Skyrim after being retired from the Legion. For her deeds in honor of both the Fighters Guild and the Empire, she had been awarded money and titles, including honorary membership of the Guild at the rank of Guardian, and for her years of service at the Legion, she had been given a few medals.

Nowadays, however, all that was the past. Aged 26, she'd been living in Skyrim for nearly five years now, and was living a good life in Solitude. At first, Linza had bought a store and started working as a blacksmith, an alchemist and an enchanter, which proved to be very profitable. Ever since she was a child, Linza had always liked crafting things, and if there was something she enjoyed, that was hard work. She didn't like asking people to do things for her; instead, she'd rather do it herself, regardless of what it was. After two years with her store, however, having graduated at the Bards College of Solitude during that time, Linza decided she'd like being an adventurer. She liked helping people. But instead of simply closing her business and selling her store, she was a smart woman; she hired someone else to run the shop for her, and now, at 26, she had bought several stores around Skyrim and had hired people running them for her.

The result of all these stores, her exploring and the Legion retirement earned her at least 5,000 Septims per week, which in turn resulted in her being able to live a good life at the same time as investing most of that money to help people around Skyrim, in particular the children at the orphanage in Riften - which Linza had tried to buy several times, but Grelod the Kind refused to sell regardless of how much money was offered -, the Dark Elves at Windhelm and war veterans in Markarth. For helping people around Haafingar and Skyrim in general, and helping the Blue Palace in a few occasions, Linza had been made thane of Solitude by Jarl Elisif.

Tonight, Linza was at the same time very tired and very frustrated. She had just arrived from another travel, and was very relieved from being finally able to take off her armor. Linza had plenty of armors, but the one she had been wearing was a Stalhrim Light one, with no helmet since she didn't like how it felt on her head. She had been trying to convince General Tullius, a man she knew back from her time in the Legion and who she admired greatly, and Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the Stormcloak Rebellion and a man she had learned to admire due to his love for Skyrim, that they should make a deal and stop this war at once. Of course, things hadn't gone like they were supposed to.

As she thought about this, Linza quickly got up from her bed as a glass cracking sound reached her ears. Most people wouldn't have paid much attention since it was so low - some wouldn't even hear it -, but years in the Legion had made her a bit paranoid. Wearing a sleeveless white top, black leather pants and leather slippers, Linza wasn't exactly prepared to fight, but she quickly picked up an elven sword from under her bed and carefully sneaked her way downstairs. She caught a glimpse of someone running away just as she stepped off the staircase and without a second thought chased down the trespasser, managing to catch her just as she prepared to jump off the shattered window.

"Gotcha you!" Linza yelled as she forced the person to the floor and pointed her sword to their neck, but her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed it was just a girl, no older than fourteen.

Old March 5th, 2018, 01:49 PM   #3
wheels
Gold Member

Chole was not prepared to get caught she always got away with stealing. She was always able to escape rather easily, however tonight was different. This time she had been cut and her hand was burning. She had just wanted the food and the swor at her throat. This woman was trained and was very strong. She may have been stronger than Chole by the way things were looking. It was obvious the girl was in trouble now, but it didn’t seem like the woman would kill her. “Let go of me! Let me take the food and go. That’s all I came here for,” Chole said picking up her hand that had the bread that now was covered in blood from her hand. The girl also took her hood down.

It was obvious the girl was starving, cold and exhausted. The girl was going to use her youth and status as a orphan to get out of this. The woman seemed like someone that would go for the fact that she was a orphan.

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:46 PM   #4
Aeternam
Gold Member

The first thing Linza noticed was that the girl was very familiar. Perhaps she didn't know her, but she was pretty sure she knew of someone with that appearance, though it failed to come into her mind right now. However, as she took a better look at her, there were other things that momentarily replaced these thoughts; she looked to be starving and cold. What she had stolen was just a bread, which was now covered in blood. Blood? Linza was sure she didn't hurt her, so how was she bleeding? Her eyes landed on Chole's bleeding hand as she slowly put down her sword. The girl's words made her realize she was indeed just a starving girl.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Just stay still for a second" As she said that, Linza moved so that she wouldn't be holding the girl down against the floor and took her wrist. "I need to fix that, otherwise you'lll lose too much blood." A golden light surrounded her palm and slowly closed the wound, stopping the bleeding.

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #5
wheels
Gold Member

The girl cut her hand coming in the window, she noticed the women eyeing her. It began to realize that this was a trained soldier that was quite strong and had almost recognized her. She didn’t want to be caught and used. She didn’t want to a part of any of this. She didn’t want her power either, but here she was the Dragonborn. The girl saw the healing spell and let her wounds be healed because she was losing a lot of blood. She waited for it. Even though, she said that she would not hurt her, Chole could not take the chance.

Chole had to escape, being the Dragonborn, people could use her. The girl let out a shout “Ven No’s Gar,”She shouted a not very strong version as she wasn’t in complete control. She had never been taught or tried to get control of her power. It was small cyclone, but was too weak to get the woman off of her. It also showed that she was the Dragonborn. The girl squirmed to get away. “Let me leave,” Chole said.

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:27 PM   #6
Aeternam
Gold Member

Linza was caught off guard, never having heard about a magic which could be cast like that. She knew about the Thu'um used by the Greybeards, of course, but people said it took decades to master even the simplest Shouts, so there's no way this girl could know such a power, unless... Linza's eyes widened in realization while she stumbled as she now could clearly associate this young girl with the one people of Skyrim called the Dragonborn. "You... Dragonborn?" She asked out of surprise. However, this realization became amusement. "The Dragonborn is a home invader. World is gone mad, like the guards use to say."

Sighing, Linza noticed her sword was still lying on the ground close to the girl's feet, but didn't need it anymore since she knew there was no actual threat. "Okay, then. Just calm down, I've already told you I'm not going to hurt you. You said you were hungry, didn't you?"

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:10 PM   #7
wheels
Gold Member

Chole sighed as the woman said that, she knew now. “I am the fucking Dragonborn. I don’t want to be. People know me, that’s why you’ve seen my face before. I move from city to city. Because I’m younger people try to use me for power or whatever. There are some fucking shitty people ou5t there,” Chole said having no filter of language. She had been on her own a for a long time and harshness has taighter her, these words made her feel better. It was obvious the woman didn’t mean harm, but trust was another thing.

She looked at her and wanted to run, but food. “How do I know you won’t use me?” She asked the older lady. “My names Chole by the way,” She added realizing she had not said it yet. It was obvious the girl had been through a lot and for that did not trust anyone.

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:26 PM   #8
Aeternam
Gold Member

Linza was a bit annoyed by her bad language, but decided not to comment on that for now. She first had to earn that girl's trust. So she sighed and slowly approached her again. "My name is Linza. And what would I use you for? All I see is a little girl who happens to have been born with a gift. But I trust a lot more in hard work than in talent." She replied as she bent her knee and picked up the blood covered bread from the floor. "Look, you're still hungry, right? Come on, I have some food and it's obvious to me that you're starving. Although I would like to have a little talk with you before that."

As she spoke, Linza used magic to repair the window. It was not a very usual spell in Skyrim, though very popular in Cyrodiil since it allowed small things to be repaired with little complication. "Come, you have nothing to lose." Linza told her as she walked to her kitchen

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:38 PM   #9
wheels
Gold Member

Chole saw someone that wasn’t mean in her, she was genuine. She heard the name and looked at her. She was known for being kind and trying to help those in need. “Youre the one who has tried to buy the orphanage. I guess you won’t hurt me, at least for now,” She said as she stood up. Food sounded good, but little talk made her nervous. “What do you mean little talk?” Chole asked confused. She also noticed her frown and being called little girl.

“I’m not little. I’m fourteen not fucking little child. Don’t call me that. If I wanted to I could win in a fight,” Chole said her flaws coming out. Stubborn and arrogance of her talent. She couldn’t win because she had no control as displayed earlier. She stood no chance and don’t plan on fighting, but talked crap.

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:50 PM   #10
Aeternam
Gold Member

"That's very simply. You've broken into my house. While I understand that you were starving, this wasn't a smart thing to do. What if I was a mean person? What if I hadn't looked before simply thrusting my sword into your chest?" Linza said as she guided the girl through her room until they reached the kitchen. There were two chairs in there, and Linza pointed one of them to Chole while she went to pick something for her to eat. However, as she heard the girl's response to being called a little girl, she couldn't help but send her a sharp glance.

"You know that's not true. This kind of behavior has killed many great warriors. Many of them you would be hearing about thousands of years after their deaths, if they hadn't been arrogant" Linza told her in a lecturing manner. "And you shouldn't be using that kind of words, also." While she spoke, Linza gathered a few things and put it together in a pan filled with water, then put it just above the fire. "Figured out something hot would be better"

Tags
aeternam, dragonborn, skyrim, teenage, wheels