Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old October 14th, 2017, 10:51 PM   #11
Nightblood

Tsuki gasped and stiffened when she first felt the oil being applied but then she quickly relaxed. She wondered if the scars were going to heal, since they were old and deep but she did trust the woman.

Trista watched as the scars faded away, eyes widening slightly though she now knew that the girl would be in safe hands here.

Once Christina was done Tsuki slowly got to her feet, pulling on her pants quickly though she noticed that the scars were, indeed gone.

"Thank you Miss. La Fay."

She said, still blushing some as she quickly hurried to finish dressing.

Old October 14th, 2017, 10:54 PM   #12
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Christina smiled, "You are quite welcome young lady, it was the least that I could do for a student" she said as she put the crystal container off to the side, "now was there anything else we needed to discuss?"

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:03 PM   #13
Nightblood

"As I told you on the phone....Why I chose your manor besides one of those other private schools is because Tsuki, though she is a good girl, she tends to have a bit of a temper. Usually she just gets a bit cheeky but about a week ago she decided to take a punch at my partner. I figured that if anyone could help fix her temper it would be you since your school is held to such high standards."

Trista stated, noticing how Tsuki seemed to shrink back some, blushing.

"Other than that, there is none we need to discuss that comes to mind but if you have any concerns feel free to ask or to call me when it Comes up. either my partner Bree or I will speak with you."

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM   #14
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Hearing that Christina's eyes narrowed slightly, "i see, i find it hard to believe that this young lady that has been so polite was capable of something like that," she stated before looking Tsuki up and down for a moment, "May I ask if she was punished for such an act, here at La Fay manor, acts of violence between students are punished with fifty stokes of the belt to their bare, while naked, and then the offending student is then stood in the entrance hall in a corner for one hour, if both students were equal parties, both are punished the same way"

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:27 PM   #15
Nightblood

"Of course. Bree has a heavy strap that she sometimes uses if Tsuki does something that warrants it, though that in itself is rare. She had trouble sitting for a few days after. We do not condone violence either and though she is not completely nude for the punishment, she is use to being punished bare."

Trista answered, not phased by the severity though Tsuki paled a bit.

"At least standing my backside wouldn't touch anything, You two have that stool I had to sit on."

She stated, wincing at the memory since all her weight had been pressing her sore flesh to the wood that day.

Her parents were fair but strict but she also felt ashamed of herself, even now after she had been forgiven and had patched things up with her other mother.

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:34 PM   #16
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

christina nods in approval, "I see, the strap is also another implement that is used here, though i find the belt works just as well" she stated as she went over to her desk and retrieved a thick old belt from her desk drawer to shoe them, it was black and two inches wide and half an inch thick with a large brass buckle at one end, "I find that giving twenty with it doubled over to both cheeks and then ten to each individual cheek works well and then the final ten with it unfurled to its full length to the sit spots makes any young student very sorry for their actions, and then standing nude in the entrance hall with people passing by the embarrassment of such actions tends to make them never forget the experience"

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM   #17
Nightblood

"I can see how that is effective. You may want to warn her about foul language as well. Her mouth runs away with her a lot of the time." Trista stated, hoping that the warning would keep Tsuki out of trouble for the most part. She knew that Tsuki was by no means a problem child but she needed to learn to control her temper.

Trista stated, noting how Tsuki paled at the sight of the belt. It was similar to one her parents used and she knew how bad the bite could be and she couldn't imagine getting fifty with it. Upon hearing her mother's comment she blushed crimson

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:34 AM   #18
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Christina nodded as she replaced the belt and took out a large inch thick wooden paddle and a wooden backed hairbrush, "Swearing is also a punishable offence, a bare spanking with a hairbrush till red, or a long session with the paddle to the bare, is the punishments given, depending on the severity of the swear, minor words that are considered more slang are given the brush, while full out cursing is the paddle" she explained

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:53 AM   #19
Nightblood

Tsuki bit her lip and remained quiet for some time. She knew her parents had forgiven her but she felt even more guilt at the reminder of how awful she had acted. After a few minutes she finally spoke, not looking at her mother as she did so.

"Ma'am? May I...ask a favor of you? Before my mother leaves?"

She asked timidly.

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:55 AM   #20
La Fay
Sadistic and loving it!

Christina looked at her with a raised eyebrow and nodded, "Ask dear, though i think i can tell what is is by the look in your eye... Guilt" she reasoned, "I've seen the same look in many a student in my manor"

Tags
fay, manor, tomboy