Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > Picture Suggestions

Picture Suggestions Share you suggestions for great spanking pairings or settings

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

MERGED: Xiaolin spankdown...
Old March 16th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #1
Ai
VIP Donator

Talking MERGED: Xiaolin spankdown...

This is the one thread where you can just list the characters you would love to see spanked - no reasoning required! Since the rules on making requests have been updated to include this area of the forum we do need one thread where you can just rattle off a list of names ^_^

Discussions and comments as well as reasons for the character getting spanked are all welcome too!

A brief list to get us started:

Sakura (Card Captors): I know there is a lot of spanking art covering sakura but there is something so spankable about her it feels criminal not to :P

Su & Sara(Love Hina): Anbody who has seen this series is sure to understand :P

Usagi & Chibi-Usa (Sailor Moon) - thats Serena and Rini to people who have only watched the dub: A pair of brats - Chibi-Usa more so.
Its a shame the spankings she got in the anime were limited to only a couple of swats (and cut entirely from the dub)

Sasami (Tenchi & Magical Project S): Too cute not to spank? ^_^

Ruri (martian successor nadesico): As with sasami, too cute not to spank?

Old March 16th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #2
rogue-kun
Dysgraphic Brat

Send a message via Skype™ to rogue-kun

Sakaura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) for exactly the same reasons as Ai said 8)

Su & Sara (Love hina): ditto

Young TK from Season 1 of Digimon, for the same reason as Sakura.

Conan & Ai (Detective Conan/Case Closed), Conan becuase his Ideas of acting like a kid is to be a brat, and Ai becuase she can be down right rude, without casue.

Rowdyruff Boys (Powerpuff Girls Z) talk about brats with no limits! even the "Mama" Mojo, gets no quarter.

Skuld (Ah! My Goddess) She a brat that will not share her Belldandy-neechan's attention with anyone.

Old March 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM   #3
Ai
VIP Donator

Ah now I always forget about Skuld - but you are right she is a 100% brat all the way through the series (not sure about the manga as I havn't really read much yet) but she definitely needs some spanking! The problem is who would spank her - in most of the artwork I have seen its Belldandy but in my opinion she is just too nice to spank :P Keiichi is too much of a wuss, Urd is just scary! (Imagine those giant breasts bouncing as she started spanking ^_^) I suppose Marller could be able to help out being a devil but it still isn't great. Skuld must be one of the few who does not have their very own logical spanker :P

One idea that just came to me could of course be Banpei-kun (her robot guardian) going out of control after a botched upgrade... in fact that could be quite amusing - skuld trains it to spank Keiichi when he gets too close to Belldandy but it malfunctions and starts spanking her... (the inspirations that come to me never cease to amaze lol)

Old March 16th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #4
Macha
~loves lilies and roses~

Don't know any character who really deserves a spanking, except maybe the wolfgirl from the Yuri-Hime version of "Red Riding Hood". She's not just twotiming, but threetiming. And not only that, she is dumb enough to manage to get busted not only by one of her "victims", but by two. At the same time.

Otherwise, I mostly like to see characters who I like as couples.
Say, my much adored Chikane x Himeko(also known as Kaon x Himiko) couple. See my signature for a good reason. Besides, I can see them playing around and eventually also trying something kinky. ;O

Old March 16th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #5
rogue-kun
Dysgraphic Brat

Send a message via Skype™ to rogue-kun

Ai, well there is a spanker among those that you dismissed. but it would take 3 people in the scene. Belldandy might not be able to bring herslef to spank, but she doesn't like her bad behavor, latter in their relationship Keiichi does gorow more confident while he would not take intive in this himself, that Belldandy could bring her problem to Keiichi, and he gould after to Spanker her for her, and could follow though with not wanting to let Belldandy down.

so the scene would Be Keiichi, spanking Skuld with Belldandy being their for moral support.

Skuld would get plent of forgiving after care thats for sure though 8)

Old March 16th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #6
Ai
VIP Donator

I have been thinking of trying my hand at writing for a while (I know my artwork sucks far too much to draw lmao) but I always lack inspiration - however the malfunctioning banpei could be the source for a great one shot story... just think of all the things skuld could have programed him to do to keiichi that gets turned on her! Time to let the imagination run wild I think...

Old March 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM   #7
ChibiKibaKun

O___O oh boy.

let see...

from Naruto & Naruto tj (shippuuden) id say...Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Jiraiya, kakashi and obito (although he ish dead)

Final fantasy games... Tidus, wakka, zell and cloud

Kingdom hearts series: Sora and Riku

Pokemon : ash (satoshi) and brock

Bleach: Ichigo!!

uhh.....there is so many.....

hmm...damn i wish i could draw them but maybe one day, when i learn how too.... o__O;;

Old March 16th, 2007, 11:33 PM   #8
LuckyOtakuChibi
Banned

Naruto: Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Ino

FMA: Rose, Winry, Lust

Inuyasha: Sango, Kagome, Kikyo

Old March 17th, 2007, 01:16 AM   #9
cypher_7z
Writer

Send a message via MSN to cypher_7z Send a message via Yahoo to cypher_7z

i am intrigued by this Banpei/Skuld idea. i hope you do write it, ai!

my own spankable list...
Sakura from Sakura Wars! (the Naruto one definitely deserves it, and CCS is too cute not to spank, but there's very few SW pics, i think Su did 4 and Erika did a few, that's it)

Kim Possible. it IS one of her phrases, after all

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi

LOTS of spankees from Maison Ikkoku: Akemi Rippongi, Ibuki Yagami; must find picture of Kyoko spanking the two kids Kentaro and Ikuko.

i can't believe no one has mentioned the greatest anime ever...and its oh so spankable redhead! Neon Genesis Evangelion's Asuka Langley Soryu!!!

Old March 17th, 2007, 05:45 AM   #10
Frame_J
Need more pencils

Send a message via MSN to Frame_J

Mhh... I thik these characters would look cute receiving a spanking

Young Link from The Legend of Zelda
MegaMan from the Original MegaMan series
Lan from the MegaMan Battle Network series
Kai from MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
Bugsy from Pok?mon
TK from the first season of Digimon
Michael from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness