Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 6th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #21
Naughty Imouto
Too Cute To Get Spanked~!

Robin nodded and smiled. "Yes, this'll do. Especially since we already have some clothes for you at our vacation house." She said, putting Nami's clothes into the bag.

---

"Nah, I don't need to go to sleep earlier..." Sasuke said, giggling softly when Itachi poked his nose. "I already get more than enough sleep as it is..." He reasoned.

Old July 6th, 2018, 05:12 PM   #22
Shendew
VIP Donator

Nami smiled: "It's a good thing we don't that much luggage, after all."
Indeed, their vacation house was close to everything one might deem necessary: food stores, supermarkets, small shops, and so on.
She helped Robin completing the bag with her clothes, before looking away: "What should we take now?"

---

Itachi gave a soft chuckle and put Sasuke back into his clothes: "Probably; but don't hesitate to tell me whenever you feel tired. Sleeping is never a waste of time, especially for babies" he said, helping Sasuke off the changing table.

Old July 6th, 2018, 08:32 PM   #23
Naughty Imouto

"Now we're going to pack some diapers and other supplies, but not a lot of them because we can go to the local store." Robin smiled, going to take out some of Nami's diapers, wipes, lotion and powder.

---

"Okay Itachi...but the same goes for you, alright? You have to tell me when you're tired, and then I'll have you laying down on the couch, and I'll cover you up with a blanket." Sasuke told his big brother, as the latter helped him off the changing table.

Old July 7th, 2018, 12:11 AM   #24
Shendew
VIP Donator

Nami gave a nod: "Oh yes, let's go to the store soon! They often have different models from the store here!" she pointed out. She loved buying diapers with her mother, there was always a huge choice of different diaper designs.
She favored white diapers with blue and/or pink prints, but she also wore entirely pink diapers, among other designs. Humming softly, she picked a few diapers and put them in the bag.

---

Itachi chuckled again: "I could hardly sleep peacefully if there's no one to look after you, Sasuke. I appreciate the offer, though" he answered, patting his brother's head. "Now, perhaps we're ready to go..."

Old July 7th, 2018, 09:31 AM   #25
Naughty Imouto

Nami's two bags were eventually packed. Robin smiled and lightly patted her baby girl's head. "I'm going to pack my own bag now, and then we're good to go. You can play a bit in the meantime." She said, smiling.

---

"Hai, let's go nii-san." Sasuke smiled, starting to walk out of the nursery room. "We have to put everything in the care now, right?" He asked.

Old July 7th, 2018, 10:27 AM   #26
Shendew
VIP Donator

"All right Mommy, I'll wait for you!" Nami cheerfully said.
Carrying her bags, she returned downstairs to play with some of her plushies and toys while Robin prepared her own bags.

---

Itachi took Sasuke by the hand and led him downstairs: "Yes, that's what we have to do now. It won't take long."
With Sasuke's help, he put all of their bags inside the car. Once that was done, he got Sasuke inside the car and fastened him on his dedicated car seat: "Sit tight for a minute, I have one last thing to do" he smiled, patting Sasuke's legs.
He checked if everything inside the house was shut down, then he closed all the windows and locked the door, before putting the trash in a container. Then he came back to the car: "Now we may go" he said, settling in the driving seat.

Old July 7th, 2018, 12:05 PM   #27
Naughty Imouto

Some time later, Robin was done packing her own bags as well. She carried them downstairs, where she saw Nami playing. "Ready to go, sweetie?" She asked. "Or do you need a new diaper first?"

---

"Yay~!" Sasuke cheered, clapping his hands. He sure was ready for some vacation fun! It was to hope that he wouldn't get in trouble too much though.

Old July 7th, 2018, 01:10 PM   #28
Shendew
VIP Donator

When Robin came back downstairs, Nami turned to her and blushed a bit; while she was playing, she had suddenly been taken by an intense urge to go, resulting in quite a full diaper by now: "I... I really need a change, Mommy..." she said, waddling to her mother.

---

Itachi started the car and drove out of their garden; he made sure to action the air conditioning, since the weather was quite hot.
"We'll be there in about two hours. You can play with your toys, but it's okay if you take a nap too" he told Sasuke.

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:34 PM   #29
Naughty Imouto

Robin gave an understanding nod, picking Nami up when the girl got close enough. "Let's get you changed, honey." She said softly, starting to carry her daughter upstairs to her room.

---

"M'kay..." Sasuke responded with a nod. He began to play with his toys, but after about twenty minutes, he suddenly became very quiet. The boy had closed his eyes and was drifting off into sleep.

Old July 7th, 2018, 09:27 PM   #30
Shendew
VIP Donator

After getting picked up, Nami put her nose close to Robin's neck and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Soon enough, they got upstairs and Nami started to wonder which diaper she would like to wear now.

---

Itachi checked in the rearviewmirror, from time to time, how Sasuke was doing. About twenty minutes after they left, he noticed Sasuke was falling asleep.
With a little smile, Itachi turned the radio on (but not too loud) in order to listen to some music. The road wasn't crowded and driving was rather easy.

Tags
adventures, fun, shendew, vacation