Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old November 17th, 2009, 02:34 PM   #11
greyrain
pluviophile

Well I'd like immortality. Not sure what I'd do with it though. Chances are I'd probably live normally until everyone I knew died. Then I suppose eventually at some point I'd have to either fake my death or get another identity somehow so people don't show up asking questions about how I was still alive. Then I could spend eternity moving around the world seeing all there is to see and possibly meeting new people until I find out if immortality drives you batshit crazy.

Old November 18th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Aprion
The Monster Under the Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyrain View Post
Well I'd like immortality. Not sure what I'd do with it though. Chances are I'd probably live normally until everyone I knew died. Then I suppose eventually at some point I'd have to either fake my death or get another identity somehow so people don't show up asking questions about how I was still alive. Then I could spend eternity moving around the world seeing all there is to see and possibly meeting new people until I find out if immortality drives you batshit crazy.
Not crazy maybe, but you would probably become emotionally dulled. And probably very lonely because you would avoid making friends just to lose them as their life runs out.

Anyhow if i had one wish.. id wish to be omnipotent. kinda like Q in startrek. That way you can do/be whatever you want no?

Old November 19th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #13
GuitaristPick

One wish? Hmm... Maybe that all the hungry people would be fed and never go hungry again.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:56 AM   #14
Worslei
Gold Member

*stalking teh Pickie* >:3
One wish? I..... I.......
*goes in a corner* I couldn't...... I'd give it to someone else. I'd wish for others' wishes to be granted?

Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Aprion

see thats why i choose omnipotence. that way i can grant other peoples wishes to

Old December 3rd, 2009, 06:21 PM   #16
yarlson

I think omnipotence counts as violating the "one wish" limitation. I might wish for age regression for a day, and to live out one of my fantasies. Well, SOMEBODY had to bring spanking into it. No, wait. I want unlimited age-shifting, which would include immotality or at least eternal youth. Maybe to keep it exciting, I should limit myself to, say, four changes per week .

Last edited by yarlson; December 4th, 2009 at 02:30 AM.

Old December 4th, 2009, 07:03 AM   #17
Aprion

why would it violate the 1 wish limit? its not like im wishing for more wishes. im wishing for unlimited power ^^ last time i looked that wasnt groundbreaking

Old December 6th, 2009, 05:40 AM   #18
Worslei
Gold Member

Well omnipotence would be close but that way I'd be even more powerful than I already am. It would get more boring than eternal life without any challenges. Oh! Maybe to become a genie so I can serve everyone that I know who needs to be taken care of!

Old December 12th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #19
yarlson

You could already feed all the hungry people if you would only follow Jonathan Swift's Modest Proposal.

Old December 14th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #20
Sluggy

I dont like wishes.. I'd rather work hard and attain whatever I needed through that.

On the other hand if I did have one, I'd get myself a new arm..