Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The Witcher - M/f rp (looking for spanker)
Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM   #1
julesx

Default The Witcher - M/f rp (looking for spanker)

Happy 2020, all

I've recently become obsessed with The Witcher. I played the third game a while back and loved it, then read the first two books and have now seen the new Netflix show twice start to finish. I especially love the relationship between Geralt and Ciri and would love to start a roleplay! I would like to play Ciri (spankee) in this instance and am looking for Geralt (spanker), but if anyone would like to play Geralt and would prefer to have me play a female OC, then that's fine too, I can create one.
I'm okay with short- & long-term or one-shot, whatever you prefer.
We can do this here in the forum, on discord or any other messenger app. No preference.

Important things to know:

- I don't do sexual themes. None.
- I can't switch, unfortunately. 0% top/dom.
- Spanking (and things associated like mild humiliation I guess) is basically my only kink, but if you would like to include something else, I'm open for discussion.
- If I'm really into a roleplay (and I expect to be, especially long-term), I reply fairly often and try my best to have something up as soon as possible. I don't expect daily replies by any means, but it kinda kills the fun for me if I'm waiting a week for every post.
- My replies vary in length and detail, as they should, I think. I don't believe every reply can or should be a page long, but I enjoy writing a lot if it fits the context. Again, I don't expect super long replies, but I like to feel my partner is putting in similar effort and I can't deal with one-liners.
- I know this always sounds super arrogant and elitist, but I'm looking for someone creative and literate. English isn't my first language, but I've been reading and writing in English for a long time and I'm always trying to make the most out of my texts. I love writing and I hope my partner does too. I just get incredibly bored when I feel like the other person doesn't match my style. Feel free to read some of what I've been writing for the other roleplay I'm involved in on here to get an idea.

I'm actually really friendly and love to be silly, don't let my matter-of-fact tone scare you. It's just for the purpose of being clear on what I'm looking for!

Lastly, here's an excerpt of "Sword of Destiny" (The Witcher series: book 2) that inspired me to pose this prompt:

"Which way are we going?" Ciri asked glumly. "I want to know!"
Geralt said nothing.
"Answer, when I ask a question!" she said menacingly, backing up the order with a loud sniff. "Do you know…who's sitting on you?"
He didn't react.
"I'll bite you in the ear!" she yelled.
The Witcher had had enough. He pulled the girl off his back and put her on the ground.
"Now listen, you brat," he said harshly, struggling with his belt buckle. "In a minute I'll put you across my knee, pull down your britches and tan your backside. No one will stop me doing it, because this isn't the royal court, and I'm not your flunkey or servant. You'll soon regret you didn't stay in Nastrog. You'll soon see it's better being a princess than a snot-nosed kid who got lost in the forest. Because, it's true, a princess is allowed to act obnoxiously. And no one thrashes a princess's backside with a belt. At most her husband, the prince, might with his own hand."
Ciri cowered and sniffed a few times.
"Well?" the Witcher asked, wrapping his belt around his wrist. "Are we going to behave with dignity and temperance? If not, we shall set about tanning Her Majesty's hide. Well? What's it to be?"
The little girl sniveled and sniffed, then eagerly nodded.
"Are you going to be good, princess?"
"Yes," she mumbled.

Last edited by julesx; January 2nd, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

Old January 3rd, 2020, 04:24 AM   #2
FluffyUnicorns

I’m interested in this. You have discord?

Old January 3rd, 2020, 11:02 PM   #3
julesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyUnicorns View Post
I’m interested in this. You have discord?
I do, I'll pm you

Old January 13th, 2020, 05:28 PM   #4
julesx

Still looking!

Old January 14th, 2020, 04:07 AM   #5
FluffyUnicorns

Umm we stopped discussing this.

Old January 14th, 2020, 05:19 AM   #6
Komuro
#1 Onii-chan

A Witcher RP with no sexual themes? (insert J Joana Jamison laugh meme here)

Old January 14th, 2020, 04:05 PM   #7
julesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyUnicorns View Post
Umm we stopped discussing this.
Directed at other people

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komuro View Post
A Witcher RP with no sexual themes? (insert J Joana Jamison laugh meme here)
Way to invalidate other people's style/preferences! Was that reply necessary? Just because there's a lot of sexual scenes in the show doesn't mean you can't take the characters and put them in non-sexual scenes... for example on a not-inherently sexual kink/fetish roleplaying site, you know.

Old February 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM   #8
monk2024
VIP Donator

I just read the Last Wish and Sword of Destiny so I would be interested in doing this on here with someone, I saw the show and went to read the books before posting n here to see the differences and there are quite a few some of them important to this idea.

Tags
ciri, geralt, m or f, m/f spanking, original character, roleplay, spanker, witcher