Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 19th, 2021, 06:46 AM   #11
MidnightKitsune03
Gold Member

Yusei had strong arms, he held her down with ease and he knows his spanks hurt her. He didnt know his own strength once when he spanked her before and got a complaint from her after she couldn't sit for almost two weeks. So he held back, but only enough for her to still be strict with her instead of harsh.

Old December 19th, 2021, 09:03 AM   #12
UniverseMan
Gold Member

Akiza hissing started to get even louder as Yusei's hand continued to slam down on her backside. “Owww! Ah! Ouch! S-Stop this Yusei!” Akiza demanded trying her best to withstand this punishment as best as she could. She now understood why Luna would complain about this whenever Leo would punish her.

Old December 19th, 2021, 09:33 AM   #13
MidnightKitsune03
Gold Member

Yusei ignored her demands and continued spanking Akiza's backside to match her hair.

Old December 20th, 2021, 01:54 AM   #14
UniverseMan
Gold Member

"Owww!!" "Ooohh!!" "Aiieee!!" Akiza was yelping out loud as she continues to feel her boyfriend's backside slamming down on her backside. She was sniffling at this point hoping that Yusei would stop soon enough.

Old December 20th, 2021, 03:08 AM   #15
MidnightKitsune03
Gold Member

"I will not have you acting out and throwing tantrums with your powers. You know you shouldn't do it, and you know you should control them better than that,"Yusei scolded her as he peppered her backside.

Old December 20th, 2021, 04:16 AM   #16
UniverseMan
Gold Member

Akiza was started to tear up as the pain was getting to her. Already her grown bubbly bottom was turning from pink to light red as it continues to bounce underneath Yusei's palm. The pain was truly getting to her and she was regretting her actions.

Old December 20th, 2021, 04:20 AM   #17
MidnightKitsune03
Gold Member

"I don't want you abusing or losing control of your power like that again, is that clear?"Yusei scolded as he started spanking her sit spots.

Old December 20th, 2021, 04:52 AM   #18
UniverseMan
Gold Member

"Okay! Okay, I promise I won't abuse my powers ever again." She promised flailing her arms and legs. Tears were streaming down her face as she mentally wished for the end of this punishment.

Old December 20th, 2021, 06:20 AM   #19
MidnightKitsune03
Gold Member

"You had better not, or next time, I'll use your hairbrush. Understood?"Yusei said as he continued spanking her.

Old December 20th, 2021, 06:35 AM   #20
UniverseMan
Gold Member

"I PROMISE I WON'T!! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!!" Akiza promises bawling her eyes out going limp over Yusei's lap while also swearing to never misuse her abilities ever again.

Tags
5ds, prix, spanking, universeman, world, yugioh